Two in a Million || Raura

Per rydelly_belly

A famous lead singer in a band. A very popular YouTuber. • • • amazing cover made by @Vivi324 Més

1 | I Like Her Already
2 | A Creep
3 | Definitely A Sweetheart
4 | I Enjoy Talking to This Guy
5 | Problems
6 | Is This Friend A Girl?
7 | Hazel Eyes
8 | Spooning
9 | Dinner Disaster
10 | Nicola Talk
12 | Favorite Memory
13 | Italy Bound
14 | Birthday Boy
15 | Makeup and Kissing
16 | I Like You
17 | Kissing Her
18 | Love? Not Yet.
19 | Goodbye
20 | Pissed Off
21 | I'm Hurting
22 | Love Bites
23 | The Past
24 | First Date
25 |Biggest Flirt?
A/N:
26 | I Love You
27 | Ice Bath
A/N Pt. 2:
28 | Fever and Flu
29 | Anniversary
30 | Bubble Baths
31 | Bye
32 | Slaps and News
33 | Meeting the Cast
34 | Fashion Show
35 | Showers
A/N:
36 | First Love
37 | Dancing On My Own
Epilogue
100k

11 | Birthday Girl

6.8K 176 97
Per rydelly_belly

Before I get on with the chapter, I want all of you to go read a book called Touring Together by queenlauraaa . It's her first story on wattpad ever and it's ah-mazing.
💜

Two in a Million: 11 | Birthday Girl
| Laura Marano |

"LAURA!" I jump up at the sound of my best friends voice and the pounding at my front door. All groggy like, I groan and stand up, walk to the front door, open it, and flip off Jess. "Wow, happy birthday, bitch." Glaring, I sigh and take the wrapped box from her hand. "Laura Marie, it is almost ten o'clock on you're twentieth birthday and you were still in bed? Why?" She asks.

"Because someone was up until three in the morning talking on the phone with their new best friend." I reply. I head towards the kitchen to make some breakfast. I could hear her gasp dramatically from behind me.

"How could you?" She asks. "But... what were you two talking about?" She asks, getting all nosy.

"Go get my phone and I'll read the few text messages before he ended up calling me. And then I'll explain our conversation over the phone." She smiles widely and walks out of the kitchen. I pour myself a glass of apple juice and mix up a bowl of yogurt and fruit.

"Here!" My eyes widen and I quickly catch my phone she chucked at me.

"Jesus, Jessica. Do not do that." I mutter, unlocking it. "Alright, we only texted back and forth like a few times before he called me, so do not worry about our short conversation." Luckily, Jess is quite aware of my feelings towards this certain blondie. "At midnight, our time, he said happy birthday. I miss you and hope you have a good day, from the Lynch's and Ratliff. But seriously, happy birthday, dork." I paused so Jess could "aw" for a second.

"Aw, he even calls you dork?" She had a dazed look on her face.

"I replied with, Tell the family I said thanks, nerd." Jess smirked and I roll my eyes, going back to reading my text messages. "Then, he sent Being a book worm and having an obsession with planes does not make me a nerd. Who has their pilots license and motorcycle license? Which, by the way, is a huge turn on." She chuckles at my comment. "So, I said, I never said being a book worm makes you a nerd. Books are ah-mazing. But the pilot and motorcycle license is pretty cool. And that's when he ended up calling me." Before I could get anymore explanation in, the doorbell went off.

"Who'd be ringing your doorbell?" Jess asks, picking at her nail. I look down at myself, sports bra and spandex. "Here." She offers her coat. I quickly zip it up and jog to the front door.

"Vanni?" I ask, looking at the familiar brunette standing in front of me. It took me a second to realize she had a bag and a bouquet of flowers.

"Happy birthday!" She says, handing me the flowers and a rather bigger sized bag. "Sorry I didn't get you anything, but I didn't know what you like." She says, biting her lip. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down at the gifts in my arms. "Oh, these are from Ross. He mailed the bag to me yesterday and then sent me a message saying to pick up red roses." The smile on my face was unreal.

"Aw, he's so sweet." I mumble. "And thanks, Vanni." I add. Her face turned serious.

"Please don't hurt him." She whispers. "I've been with Riker for almost two years now, and I've grown close to Ross. I don't wanna-"

"He told me what happened." I blurt out. "It must've been terrifying to see your boyfriends little brother... yeah." She rocked on her heels and looked at her phone.

"Well, I have to go teach a yoga class. Once again, happy birthday. Hope your day is filled with awesomeness and smiles." She smiles and walks down my driveway to her car.

"Thanks again!" I shout, waving with the bag in my hand. As soon as I entered the kitchen, Jess' eyes lit up.

"Oh my fucking gosh, Laura! Who are those from?!" She asks, already getting me a vase.

"Well, Riker's girlfriend just dropped them off, but their from Ross." I say, putting the roses in the vase. He got me eight red roses, which smelt amazing. "Aw, I can't believe he did this!" I'm legit so happy right now. I've known him for like two months now and he's already gotten me roses and a birthday present.

"Okay, he's not even your boyfriend, but he's already better than my own boyfriend. Don't tell Noah that, though." I laugh at her as I take the card sticking partly out of the bag.

Laura Marie Marano....
Happy birthday, dork! First off, I do miss you, even if we only met face to face once. And I hope you have an amazing birthday, even if I'm not there to celebrate it with you. Do you like the roses? I remember awhile back you mentioned roses were your favorite flower. Oh, and I almost forgot... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LAUR!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! (Imagine my whole family singing that). - Ross Lynch

"Aw." I mumble, looking in the bag. I pull out the first thing I grasp. "Yes!" I say, fist pumping. It was a reddish crew neck that had Hogwarts on it in fancy writing.

"You told him you were obsessed with Harry Potter?" She asks, her eyes a bit wide. I slowly nod my head and furrow my eyebrows. "He wasn't freaked out about you wanting to marry Harry Potter, the fictional character?" She asks. I slightly punch her arm for an answer.

"It's better than wanting to marry John Stamos. At least my character is in my age range." I roll your eyes as she sticks her tongue out at me. I pull out a black pair of shorts with lace at the end. They were a more silky feeling than cotton feeling. There was a small note taped to the tag.

This is from Rydel. Happy birthday. -Rydel

Chuckling, I pull out the next thing, which is a black sweatshirt that was a little more cropped, which would fit me better than any sweatshirt. Ross is officially the best human alive.

"That's actually really cute." Jess says, picking up my black sweatshirt. "Can I barrow it sometime?" She asks.

"Maybe." I mumble, pulling out the next item. A grey knitted beanie. "Oh my gosh, I'm gonna wear this in summer too. I'll wear this year round, I swear." I say, giving the most serious look to Jess.

"I would too." She grabs it from my hands. Chuckling, I grab a small rectangular box at the bottom. This was the last thing in here. Furrowing my eyebrows, I open it up and find four rings. Instantly, I put the thickest one around my pointer finger. It had a cold elephant design and it was a sterling silver beautiful ring. I put the second thickest one around my ring finger, which technically isn't my ring finger because these are on my right fingers. It had sort of a random designing it, which is still super cute. The normal one I put around my middle finger above my knuckle, since it was a smaller ring, and it had a design of like elephant trunks around it. Last but not least, I but the last ring around my pinky finger.

"These are so flipping cute!" I squeak, showing them to Jess.

"Why can't you just say fuck?" She asks. "I finally got you saying hell and pissed and damn. Why not bitch and shit too?"

"Because I don't want to. And stop being mean!" I whine, taking her wrapped box.

"Aren't you going to tell Ross thanks?" She asks, taking her box back.

"He's doing sound check right now. I'll text him before I get in the shower. After you let me open your damn present." She raises her eyebrows at me. "Please, Jess?" I whisper, sticking out my bottom lip. Signing, she hands me her present. A wide smile appears on my face as I tear the cupcake wrapping paper off and open a box. "You got me a Polaroid camera!" I say, super excited. I know I know, I'm late to the game, but I've never really thought of buying myself a Polaroid camera, yet I've always wanted one.

"Even extra film. But don't worry, I have more coming later throughout the day. Now go shower!" She pushes on my hip. Rolling my eyes for he millionth time, I pick up the thoughtful gifts and walk to my room.

To Rockstar😜:
You didn't have to send me anything for my birthday, Ross!

To Rockstar😜:
But thanks for the two sweatshirts, the rings, and the roses. It was very sweet of you to get me those things❤️

To Delly💖:
Thanks for the shorts! And I kind of need your advice for something. Feel free to add Vanni to the conversation. Another girl is better! Especially since it's about your brother...

I then check Twitter, only to find my notifications being blowed up be cusses a certain someone tweeted me a happy birthday.

@rossr5: Happy birthday, dork 🤓 @lauramarano

• • •

"Laura! What is taking so long?" Jess cries out, walking into my bathroom. "Damn, girl. You're looking hot." Smiling, I spray my last spritz of hairspray to my hair.

"Thanks." I reply, grabbing my phone. I smile down at the messages. A few texts from Ross. A notification that Rydel added a random number to our texts, most likely Vanni.

From Rockstar😜:
Hey, I didn't want you to forget about me. But I'm definitely FaceTiming you tonight.

From Rockstar😜:
Oh, and I hope all the stuff fits. I got someone from the store to try it on and the sweatshirt is a small, the Harry Potter one is an extra small.

From Rockstar😜:
And I hope you having a good birthday!

From Rockstar😜:
Okay, one last thing... We have a few shows in Vegas: December 29th, 30th, and January 1st. I was wondering if you wanted to come to those and stay at the hotel with me? I'd be getting back from Colorado on the 28th.

From Delly💖:
Vanni, we need to help our newest friend Laura out.

I quickly add Vanni as a contact.

From Vanni💜:
With what?

I sorta reply to them first rather than Ross. Oops...

To Delly💖, Vanni💜:
With boy problems. Turns out... I LIKE ROSS! But the actual problem is I've never had a boyfriend or have been kissed. What the hell am I suppose to do?

To Rockstar😜:
They should fit. And about the Vegas shows, that'd be awesome. But I feel like I'm invading your space by coming and staying with you...

"You ready now?" She asks. I nod early and follow her out the door.

• • •

"Nice timing, Ross," I mumble, setting my iPad down onto my desk. "I just walked through the door." I add.

"Stop and twirl. I wanna see what you're wearing." Is the first thing he says.

"Well, hello to you too." I murmur, stepping away to twirl.

"You look beautiful." He says quietly. "Hi." I yawn and set the iPad on my bed facing the ceiling so I could change into a sports bra and spandex. "What'd you do for your birthday?" He asks.

"Jess took me to a fancy lunch place. Then took me to her boyfriends house where they just so happened to throw a surprise party for me. A lot of YouTubers and a lot of models were there." I mumble, crawling under my covers. It felt good to be back. "Damn it, I forgot to take my contacts out." I whine, standing back up. It took me less than a minute to take them out and put my glasses on.

"The show was good. We're actually putting in an older song we made like in two thousand and nine or something. It's Riker's song, though, so he's lead." I nod and keep my one lamp on. "You tired?" He asks.

"Mhmm, a little. I can't imagine how tired you are. It must be like four in the morning where you are." I whisper.

"Day off tomorrow. I have all day to get my sleep." He replies. "But I really wish I had someone to cuddle with." Chuckling, I close my eyes and nod my head.

"Trust me, I'd rather be cuddling with you right now than having these stupid reoccurring nightmares." I murmur.

"Nightmares?" Freaking a, I said that out loud didn't I? "Hey, you've never mentioned stuff about nightmares. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine." Another yawn escapes my lips. "I'm actually really tired. Can you sing me a song to help me fall asleep?" I ask, taking my glasses off.

"Yeah, sure." I smile and plug my phone in, set it on my nightstand, turn my lamp off, then get comfortable. "You good now?" He asks.

"Yup. Night, Ross. And thanks!" I say, somewhat loudly.

"Night, Laura." I heard him take a deep breath. "Once I was seven years old..."

• okay, be honest... this chapter sucked, didn't it? i so rushed this and i feel like it's so so crappy. i'm so tempted to unpublished it and rewrite it because it's so rushed. i don't know, i guess i'll see in a little while. you know the drill; vote, leave a sweet comment, and follow me. love you, babes💜

p.s., isn't ross the sweetest?

p.p.s., i said so a lot in this authors note.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

The Best Life Ever Per Madi

Literatura romàntica

108 0 52
About a girl who meets the band R5. She falls in love with two of the band mates and becomes best friends with the only girl in the group. Who will s...
85.1K 3K 18
Ross and Laura were just two YouTubers. They'd make covers of their favorite songs, do a little true or dare, or even just post random things. They h...
208K 9.8K 47
a broken, suicidal boy (man). his best friend who wants to help. • • • this does use sad, real life problems people face everyday. it's not meant t...