The Song writer's Journal

By SamaraHernandez0

A depressed girls family gives her in foster care and she finds a jernoal and writes songs. And when her song... More

bloody i cry
the bloody power
meeting my differences
meeting the luck
the love life
im sorry
who knew
i hate drama in life
the touch
i hate myself
i wish
wtf
I've gone diffrent
trying to focus
the feeling
he will learn
why so perfect
What do we do
The list
The last of us
The return

why did he leave

13 0 0
By SamaraHernandez0

When u was done with tobi i went through his stuff to find his diary. And one entry said "he came back bloody painter he never actually died he just ran away becues she died." why just why did he run away becues i died did he have no reason to be here at the mansion well wonder where he is. I ran into the forest just because and sat on the tree that we thought bloody painter hung his self on. And I lost it I was so upset over a death that didn't even happen. This this sucks ass like a bitch as if my life wasn't already complicated. I have been living a lie for a month. I guess I'm just that fucking dumb like I thought I was one of the most smart in sycophantic way. But no I was wrong and I love it because I loved the person who is the most smart sycophanticly in the whole world. I knew I wasn't dumb. Now to find this manic of a man. Hopefully he Will still love my like he did because if not he will pay and so will the person who he loves they will all die just like tobi. And they will be serving me in hell when I get there. If they don't I will put ten through worse part's of hell because I am the one who controls the sycophantic when they die. Oh the fun I have just thinking about it oh I can't wait till I die and kill them all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
679K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...