the love life

It was him that one boy. With blond hair. He was so sexy with shirt off. Who knew he could grind. Who knew he could have a big package. Who knew this boy had a sexy side. I now know that these people are different at night. After he called me sexy i squealed and blushed saying ok. Then he rips my shirt and says wow big breast bro. Then he touched one of my breast and slides down my side to my waist. Then he pulls down my pants and panties and say your still wet baby. Every time he calles me baby i get hornier and hornier. Then he slides his fingers in and out in and out. He started off slow the faster and harder and to the point i moaned. Then he took off his pants to see a huge dick at least 10 inches. And he was hard. I knew wat to do i gave him a blow job he said i was the best. Then he grabed my face and kissed my passionately. Then he grabed my boob and stuck his dick in my pussy. Then he sucked on my boob and bit my nipple i sreamed i love you bitch. Then he grinded so hard i started to cry then he said its ok. By that point i wanted to marry him. Then i hear a knock and asked the boy if he heard it he just told me not to worry. Then jeff walked in and jeff blushed. Then the boy got up and brung jeff in and closed the door. Then the boy started to ask jeff you like her dont you ,why don't you join us. Then jeff and the boy went to the bathroom and when they came out jeff was nude. I had a gasp of shock that there was someone better than that boy. It was jeff but he was also hut i was worried at first then jeff moaned ben. I got really horny. Then i jumped up and kissed jeff and he kissed back. Then he stuck his dick in me and threw me on the bed. Then he whispered in my ear i always wanted to do this to you. Then we had sex for hours and it was 6 in the morning by the time we were done. Then we all cleaned up and put on our clothes there was just one problem i didn't have a shirt anymore. So jeff went to Jane's room and stole a shirt. We all came out together and toby comes up to me and said well you had fun without me h-how dare y-you. Then we went to the kitchen to eat and i saw cheesecake i love cheesecake. I almost got a piece but this dude with a mask and a dude with a hoddie came to my neck with a knife. They said touch that cheesecake and we kill you. I was just like ok i will have some mexican food no prob.