Stuck With Him: Kai Parker

By SleepMindWriter

[Highest Rank #1 Kai 12/07/19] [Highest Rank #245 Fanfiction 23/11/16] [Highest Rank #6 Sarcasm 23/02/19] I s... More

A.N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
A.N
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
A.N
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
In Love With Him: Kai Parker

39

22.8K 485 2.2K
By SleepMindWriter

"Kai?" I repeated, hearing my own voice crack slightly towards the end. He sent me a wink and I laughed, hurrying back over to him.

Before he could even blink I had my lips over his, gripping his blazer tightly to bring him closer to me. Kai kissed me back, holding the back of my neck while his other hand pressed against my lower back, running down which made me end the kiss.

Kai chuckled and I bit my lip, the scent of his blood was so strong especially since he was bleeding. My eyes glanced at the bloodied knife in his hand and I knew it couldn't have meant anything good.

"Miss me?" He asked, kissing my forehead and caught my attention again.

"Not as much as you missed me." I teased. Kai tolled his eyes and kissed me again. I fought back my tears.

"You're here." I managed to say. Kai shrugged. "How are you here? I thought-"

"Ri, catch up time will be later." He told me. "I have work to do."

I raised a brow. "Work?"

"Riley get away from him!" I heard someone yell. I stepped away from Kai and turned around. My heart shattered when at what I saw.

Ric bawling his eyes out as he held his bride in his arms. Her body was still and I heard no heartbeat.

"Jo." He sobbed, holding her closer to him. Only then did I realised the bloody wound on her stomach, ruining her once gorgeous dress.

Her children. The thought alone brought tears to my eyes and I felt arms wrap around me.

I went to hit Kai but he caught my hand. My eyes lifted up to meet his and I felt somewhat scared of him. "What did you do?" I asked in a small voice.

He rolled his eyes, his top button undone and he had blood splattered on his white shirt beneath his black blazer. Kai tilted his head and shrugged. "I did what I had to do Ri." He told me, taking ahold of my hands.

I moved away from him and shook my head. "Don't." I said. "You murdered those children and Jo. She was your sister."

"This was the only way I can stay Gemini leader without any competition." Kai cupped my face and kissed my forehead. "And I can be with you, Ri."

"Not like this though." I confessed. "I don't want this Kai."

"What?" His face dropped. "But this was all for you Ri."

"No it wasn't." I snapped, fighting my tears. "You did this to save yourself, you always pick yourself."

"Ri-"

"Kai don't." I said, moving away from him. "If you're like this now, then."

"Then what?"

"Then I don't want you." I admitted. "You should've have come-"

Kai kissed me and I instantly melted on the spot. I knew that he was different and it wasn't for the better but every time he kissed me, I felt my Kai.

"Kai, what happened to you?" I asked when I noticed his neck. "How are you alive?"

"Long story but I'm a vampire and witch."

"A what?"

"You're looking at the most powerful thing ever in Mystic Falls." He kissed my forehead. "And I'm loving vampirism on you Ri, it's sexy."

"Well you thank Lily for that."

Kai grinned. "Well what I want to see is no humanity Riley, she must be so hot."

"She's not." I said. "And she's never back, not after your persuasion."

Kai raised a brow. "What persuasion?"

I rolled my eyes. "Kai, don't play dumb with me."

"Ri, I have no idea what you're talking about."

"So you didn't..." I paused. "Then what-"

"Ri, it was all in your head." Kai kissed my cheek. "I'd love to catch up but I need to finish this."

"Kai." I called. He spun around to look at me, eyebrows raised. "I'm pregnant."

He hummed. "I know." He said and I opened my mouth to question him. "I heard the heartbeat and I saw your bump. It's quick obvious."

"You're not hurting my baby." I quickly said, my hands over my stomach protecting my bump.

Kai laughed. "I would never hurt our baby." He reassured me, kissing me softly. "Besides it's only one baby. But if it was twins." He shrugged, waving his knife and I shoved his arm. "Then there would be some issues."

"You're crazy."

"Only for you." He winked and chucked something at me. I caught it and see it was a car key. "Wait for me in the car, Ri."

"But-" I looked from the key to Kai but he had already vanished. I was alone with the dead bodies.

And blood.

"Leave, Riley." I told myself. I nodded vamp speeding outside into the deserted car park. I pressed the button on the car key and heard a car unlock.

I made my way to the car when I paused. "I can't sit here and do nothing, Kai is going to get himself killed or kill someone else."

I looked at the car then back at the barn, sighing loudly. "I need to find Kai and stop this." I told myself, even though my feet ached in those heels. "Stupid heels." I took off the deadly heels and threw them aside.

"Now, I'll get Kai." I decided, walking barefoot. "Before he does something stupid."

++++

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow." I whined each time I stepped on a piece of broken glass. I hissed in pain, stepping on more sheds of glass whilst I made my through the ruined ceremony in search of Kai.

I bit my lip because all I could smell of blood, and fresh blood was always sweeter than any blood bag. I shook my head to clear it of my urges.

"Wait." I stopped walking and chuckled. "I'm a vampire." I decided to vamp speed but just made the glass pierce my skin at a quick pace.

I stopped and rubbed my healing feet. "Why didn't I just keep on the heels?" I asked no one, whilst I stepped with cautious to avoid standing on a body.

I stood on something and looked down. "Sorry." I moved my foot and screeched, when I realised it was a dead woman. Her throat bleeding with a piece of shattered glass plunged inside.

I leaned down and shut her eyes, since they were scaring me. "Gross, dead woman." I shuddered, wiping my fingers on her dress.

These poor innocent people. I thought. Even though, I personally knew none of them, it was upsetting to see that my boyfriend was capable of such evil.

A familiar face caught my eyes and I gasped, shaking my head and I ran. "No, no, no." I cried, hurrying over to my friend. I gasped and crouched down.

"Liv, no." I sobbed, bringing my hand to my mouth to conceal my sobs. She was dead, it was clear. Her heartbeat wasn't there. I broke down into tears and brought her head onto my knees, stroking her hair. Liv had been my best friend.

"Liv, I'm sorry." I said. "I'm so sorry, that Kai..." I paused and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry that this happened to you."

I need to stop Kai. I thought, wiping away my tears.

"I'm so sorry, Liv." I repeated, kissing her forehead and shutting her eyes. I bit my lip, standing back up and brushed the glass off my legs.

This has gone way too far. I thought, beginning to walk again.

"He needs help." I mumbled to myself. "He just unstable."

Walking outside, I felt the harsh air hit my body. My feet touching against the rough pavement, while I stepped through the darkened night in the carpark.

I smelt blood, and followed it. The smell growing at each step I took closer.

I spotted someone, it was Ric. "Ric." I called, he jumped a little from startle. Ric looked at me. "I'm sorry-"

"Don't." He interrupted, shutting the boot of his car. "Riley, don't give me your sympathy."

"But Jo was-"

"She was my fiancé and the mother of my children!" He snapped, his voice shaking. "And now she's gone thanks to your boyfriend."

"I didn't-"

"Of course you didn't." Ric said and shrugged. "But at least you got your boyfriend back, it doesn't matter who else was lost on the way."

A tear slipped out of my eye and I took a step closer. "Ric, i-"

"Please Riley." Ric said. "Please just don't." He got into his car. I sighed, watching him drive off and disappear into the darkness.

"I'm sorry." I said, even though he couldn't hear me.

I carried on making my way around to find Kai. Every moment, I feared that he was closer to getting himself killed or killing someone.

My fear was proven when I heard screams of pain and recognised it was Bonnie.

"Bonnie." I said, vamp speeding inside barn again. I paused and listened for her heartbeat.

Again another cry out pain appeared and I rushed into the room. "Kai." I shouted, feeling frightened when I saw him flick Bonnie across the room as if she was nothing.

Bonnie fell to the ground, crying out in pain. Kai's head snapped in my direction. "I told you to stay in the car, Ri." He said, rolling his eyes.

I stepped closer and took ahold of his hand, cupping his cheek so he looked at me. "Kai, this isn't you."

"Riley, go." Bonnie said between pants. "Go he's crazy."

Kai frowned, moving her against the wall and she silenced, groaning in pain. "This is me, Ri." He told me. "Well, I'm a little dirty but....."

"You know what I mean." I cut in. My eyes widened when I saw his fresh neck injury. "What happened?"

"Tyler, bit me." He said. "Turns out after he killed Livy he got his werewolf powers back."

"Tyler killed Liv?" I repeated, Kai nodded. "Why?"

"She was on her death bed, he just finished the job and got his werewolf powers back." Kai shrugged. I felt tears down my cheek and my stomach turned.

I coughed, blood dripping from my mouth and I bent down while I held my stomach.

Kai stared at me, worry in his eyes. "Ri, what's wrong?" He looked at Bonnie. "What's happening to her?"

"She must have drank too much blood."

"What?"

"This is the only way her body can remove the excess blood." Bonnie explained to Kai while I threw up.

I noticed Kai crouch down beside me. "Don't hurt Bonnie." I managed to say before puking up more blood.

Kai just kissed my forehead, his hand running down my back. "No promises." He laugehd. "And I love the no underwear look on you Ri."

"They looked weird with the dress." Kai hummed and kissed my cheek. "So I went without."

"That's my girl." He chuckled before standing up again.

I shut my eyes and felt grateful when my body stop projecting the blood. I swiped my mouth with my sleeve, not caring about the red stain I left on my white dress.

Slowly, I staggered up onto my feet, my hunger back and my throat burning. "Wow." Kai stares at the puddle of blood I had left. "That's a bloody mess." He winked to me. I rolled my eyes but grinned.

"Kai, let's just go." I said, wrapping my arms around myself. "Leave Mystic Falls, come on."

"Why?" Kai asked. "I've actually grown a soft spot for the place."

"Let Bonnie go."

"Why?" He repeated. "She's the reason you're a pregnant vampire."

I didn't reply, looking down at my belly and Kai cupped my face, lifting my head up. "You see Ri, its all Bonnie's fault." He told me. "She's the reason I wasn't there and you even became a vampire, not to mention switch off your humanity and become this awful person."

"But Bonnie-"

"She has to die, Ri." Kai said, piercing his finger and bringing the bloody finger to my lips. "It's for the best Ri, now drink up."

I raised a brow but licked the blood off his finger when I noticed Damon standing in the room. Kai noticed my stare and turned around.

"You." Damon spat. Kai smirked.

"Damon, join the party." He cheered. "How's Elena? Still sleeping?" Kai asked, sarcastically.

"What happened to Elena?" I wondered, Damon looked at me.

"Riley, please leave. I don't wanna hurt you by mistake." He said with false politeness.

Kai rolled his eyes. "You won't hurt her, or me." He said. "Especially since I'm the only one who can reverse Elena's little issue."

"Tell me how." Damon demanded.

"Can somebody tell me what the hell happened to Elena." I repeated.

"Her life is linked to Bonnie, as Bonnie lives Elena doesn't." Damon told me, glaring at Kai.

"Kai you've messed everything up."

"I've made things better, Ri." He replied, walking over to Bonnie, who was trying to scramble away. Damon ran at him but Kai flicked his hand and Damon went flying against the wall.

"You can't beat me, Damon." Kai laughed, rolling his eyes.

"I know, but I can hurt something else." Damon said.

In seconds, his arm was around my neck. I struggled and Kai looked more enraged than I've ever seen him. It was almost as if Damon had hit a nerve.

"Let her go, Damon."

"Tell me how to bring Elena back first." Damon replied.

Kai glared. "Let Riley go, Damon."

"Tell me how to bring back Elena, or you'll never see your girlfriend or child again, Kai." Damon said, his hand over my heart.

I bit my lip. "Damon, just let me go."

"I'm sorry, Riley." I screamed out when I felt his hand sink into my chest and clasp around my heart. Damon was literally about to break my heart.

"Kai, just tell him!" I cried, tears down my cheeks from the pain.

Kai tapped his chin. "I guess, I should shouldn't I?"

"Malachai." I gasped. "Ow this hurts. Please tell him, I'm too pretty to die."

"Pretty a little exaggerating." Damon joked, I rolled my eyes.

"Break my heart then, Damon."

"If you insist." He squeezed my heart and I screamed.

"I didn't mean literally, Damon. I thought we were friends."

"We are, Riley." He said. "Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you." He whispered so quietly I struggled to hear but I did.

"You love me too much." I replied, Damon laughed a little.

"Where's your lover boy?" Damon asked, I lifted up my head and saw Kai was gone. "Bonnie, where did he go?"

Bonnie shrugged. "He just left." She rose to her feet and took deep breaths. "I don't know where he went."

"He just went." I repeated, feeling my eyes water again. "He just left me."

"What did I tell you Riley." Damon said, moving his hand out of my chest. I gasped in relief and put my hand over where his hand was his. "Kai, only cares about him. He's selfish and he will only-"

Damon dropped to the ground and I jumped back. "That shut him up." Kai said, standing above Damon's body. He looked at me and cupped my face. "Are you alright?"

I nodded and punched his arm. "Never do that again."

He grinned and kissed me. "What no thank you, Ri?"

I rolled my eyes. "Took you long enough, Malachai." I said. "Can we just leave now?"

"No I need to finish this last thing." Kai told me, stepping back over to Bonnie.

She backed away, her legs giving out and began to crawl away from Kai. She shot me a pleading look and I nodded. I wasn't going to allow Kai to kill Bonnie.

"I actually thought Damon was gonna come and save Bonnie." Kai started, flicking a coin up and catching it. "You know, but he didn't even glance at her, he was so caught up in saving Elena."

Bonnie gulped, I heard her heart beat it was beating so fast from her fear. "How about a little game?" Kai offered. "Heads, Damon saves Bonnie. Tails, he saves Elena and I can kill you."

Kai flipped the coin up and as he did I saw Damon behind him, ready to swipe off his head.

"Kai!" I yelled, running over to him. My wrist automatically flicked in my movements and I watched Damon fall back onto the ground.

Kai looked behind him, the coin falling onto the floor then at me. Damon wasn't dead, I had snapped his neck.

Wait a second. I thought and looked at my hands. I snapped his neck.

Kai kept his gaze me on me and I walked over to him, just wrapping my arms around him. Over his shoulder I gave Bonnie a look and she caught on, running off.

"How did you do that?" Kai asked me, his arms around me.

I must've gotten my powers back when I drank Kai's blood.

I smiled and raised a brow. "What no thank you, Malachai?"

++++

A.N -

- THE END!!!!

- Comment your thoughts of it, I really enjoyed writing it. I hoped you all enjoyed reading it.

- Gif above is Kai, just his little entrance. Song is The Neighbourhood', 'Softcore,'

- So, should we have a sequel??

- If so, comment so ideas of what you would want to see. I appreciate every single comment I receive.

- I'll see you in my other books.

- And thanks for reading, 'Stuck With Him: Kai Parker,'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837K 45K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
135K 2.8K 51
Izuku Yagi had a good life a loving family great friends but that all changes when he turned four and announced quirkless. After that his sister and...
1.9M 103K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.8K 164 10
Jimin stood in the rain, her dress soaked and her hair drenched. She could no longer feel the cold but she still shivered. She's sure Minjeong had gi...