Zombies (A YouTuber Fanfictio...

By Midnightstar99

Hannah, a 14 year old from LA, gets stuck in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. With the help of her best fri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Important <3

Chapter 4

376 17 17
By Midnightstar99

The rope latched onto a nearby rock. I stopped screaming as I dangled mid air. Mark, Jack and Sam ran down a nearby hill.

"There she is guys!" Sam said.

"Hannah!" Mark called out. I smile at him in relief. I can still get out of this. I look down to see a zombie on a ledge just beneath me.

"This really isn't my day is it?" I muttered aloud. It jumped at me. "Shiz!" I screeched, climbing up the rope a bit. The rope slid and I screamed. I looked over to see a tree branch leaning over the edge. I can jump! I untied the rope. The zombie continued to jump.

One shot.

Or I die.

Oh god Please work! I jumped. While mid air, I swung and shot the zombie in the head. It screeched and fell off the ledge, hitting the bottom of the icy waterfall hard. I swung back around and grabbed onto the tree branch. I breathed a sigh of relief, only to realise I was still dangling over the waterfall. The branch began snapping. "HANNAH! JUMP FOR THE SIDE!" Mark said. I swung around and jumped. I grabbed the edge, just missing the land. Mark leaned down and grabbed my arms pulling me up. He fell back and I landed on his chest. He sat up and hugged me tightly. "It's ok, I've got you. Your safe now" He said. I smiled and sighed loudly in relief. Jack pulled us both up.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. He hugged me, and then Sam did. We began heading back to the car, and although a little shaken up, I was proud of myself. I beat the zombies. And I stayed alive.

Guess what zombies?

Come the hell at me

It is SO on

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
181K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...