Gray Fullbuster (Gray X OC)

Per Uwu_trashley

#1 in the Gray Fullbuster tag August 13 ♡ Gray x OC I was just bored and I like fairy tail so I made this. T... Més

About the OC
Meet Natsu
We joined Fairy Tail!
Vulcans?!
Spray painting
Erza?
Evil guild
Outlaws
Lullaby
Weird town
Natsu vs Erza and a curse
Galuna island
Moon drip
Moon drip part.2
Erza's here?!?
Reach the Sky Above
Phantom Strikes
Blade Heartfillia
Past
Goodbye
The next generation
No More Fun
We found Erza
Erzas battle
I cant get a break
Wendy Marvel
The Fight
Merry christmas
Dead Grand Prix
Darkness
March of Destruction
New Year
March of destruction pt.2
It is Your Words
Zero
From Pegasus to the Fairies
Drunk Love!
Call of the dragon!
Natsu vs Gray
Gray vs Natsu pt.2
Friendship will Overcome!
Fairy Tail Wizards!
Rainbow Blossom
Let's go on a date!
We need Money!
I'm Gonna Become 'S' Class!
Begin on Tenroujima Island!
The World of Great Magic
Dead-End of Despair
The Power of Life
The deepest realm
Pocky
The 7 year-gap!
Magical Ball
Magic Ball Pt.2
Crocus, the blooming capital
Sky Labyrinth!
Sky labyrinth Pt.2
Begin the Games!
Blade vs Astrea!
Matador!
Naval Battle!
Naval Battle Pt.2
The one who closes the portal!
Please read
Seven Dragons!
Life Time!
Drop Of Time!
Present!
Together
Here Comes KemoKemo!
Here Comes Kemokemo Pt.2
The Place you Came to!
Goodbye Kemokemo
Let me See!
Missing Idiots
The Morning of a new Adventure!
Wizards vs. Hunters!
Wizards vs. Hunters Pt.2!
The Law of Retrogression
Gray vs. Doriate
Voice of the flame
Song of the Fairies
Penalty!
Penalty pt.2
The Nine Demon Gates
Immortality and Sinners
The place that prayers reach
A boys tale
Blade vs. Keyes
The return
Lumen Histoire!
That's the power to live
Ok so....
Fairy Tail Movie
Fairy Tail Movie Pt.2
Fairy Tail movie Pt.3
After Life
Overture
Christmas Special
The Challenger.
Sabertooth
The heated underground battle
Code Blue
In the End
Defense of Magnolia
Vigor
Forward!
Natsu vs. Gray
Bonds
Voice
Will Fate Burn?
When the Flame Extinguishes
Hearts as one
Please
Surprise + Thank You!♡
The end ♡
Done Editing
#1!

Blade vs Minerva

2.2K 36 3
Per Uwu_trashley

(edited)

Okay I know Erza fights Minerva but i thought it would be better if Blade fighting.  Also friendly reminder FIGHTING SCENES ARE NOT MY STRONG SUIT SO IF THE FIGHT SCENE IS A BIT EHHH-ISH IT'S BECAUSE I'M STILL LEARNING! Thank you.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

'This has been such a wild week.' I sighed walking around in the place we were put in to fight. I've just been walking around aimlessly following Master Mavis', but I was at least hoping to find someone I know or something. Gray thankfully already won a battle making me sigh in relief.

"Is the poor little fairy lost?" A taunting voice asked.

"Who's there?" I asked summoning my scythe.

"Your worst nightmare." The voice whispered behind me before I could turn I was met by a burning sensation hitting my back.

"Minerva..." I growled holding my back.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"To destroy the fairies of course. Besides my little competition is taking to long." She smirked.

"Damn you!" I cursed running at her swinging my scythe, but the woman easily dodged.

"Ha! Naive fairy!" She laughed jumping over me somehow landing a hit causing me to trip.

"I will beat you!" I yelled running at her. I pretended that I was going to it her with my scythe but instead at the last moment I knocked her feet out from under her and just as I was about to punch her she grabbed my arm and sent an unbearable pain up throughout my arm.

'Crap!' I thought jumping back holding my arm.

"What? Is the fairy frightened?" She taunted with a smirk.

"Not at all." I waved my hand to numb the pain. 

"Then what are you waiting for?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing!" I yelled charging at her. Landing a few successful hits.

"Stupid fairy thinking you can win." She smirked suddenly grabbing me by my neck.

"Well, I will completely destroy that thought!" She yelled making my body feel like it's on fire.

'No I won't let her see me in pain like this.' I thought to myself.

"I won't allow that." I muttered grabbing her arm, digging my nails into it.

"Damn you!" She jumped back letting me go while holding her now bleeding arm.

"I won't let you win." I stated darkly holding out my arms to summon my giant shuriken.

"I will ensure my guild a victory!" I yelled running toward her attacking with everything i've got whenever she would dodge one of my attacks with my weapon I would give her a body blow. The fight was going in my favor until I slipped up and slipped.

"I can see right through you!" She laughed attacking me with near fatal blows each one hurt more than the last.

"I guess you won't ensure your guild that victory, huh?" She smirked placing her foot on my chest almost crushing the air out of me.

"Well?! Answer me!" She laughed stomping on me repeatedly but I just kept my mouth shut and stared at the sky ahead of me.

"You know what? For some time I've wondered what you've hid behind that fringe of yours." She suddenly changed the topic taking her foot off of me.

"It seems like you don't mind if I take a look?" She smirked starting to lift up my bangs.

'My....eye... It's my.... trump card!' I suddenly remembered.

"Actually, I really don't mind." I grabbed her arm and flung her away. Once I stood up I pinned up by bangs revealing my discolored eye

"What on..."

"THE LEGACY!" I yelled requipting.

"It can't be! How can you still have power left?" She stared wide-eyed.

"You harmed the person I care about a lot." I stated plainly.

"Don't!" She tried to back away.

"Suffer the consequences!" I yelled beginning to attack. The more I fought the harsher and faster my attacks got.

"Stop it!" She yelled falling to her knees. 

"You showed no mercy to Lucy, why should I show you any...?" I spat I looking down at her letting my bangs fall covering my face. Once she collapsed unconscious I stumbled a bit feeling weak from the amount of energy I had just used. From where I was I could hear the cheer from the crowd. I was just about to walk away, when I noticed another presence. I turned around and saw a beat up Milliana just a few feet away from Minerva.

"Milliana..." I whispered stumbling over to the somewhat conscious girl who was groaning.

"Hold still." I whispered placing her in a more comfortable position.

"There you go. Sorry this is all I can do." I stood up and walked away going to where we had to meet up. Slowly but surely I stumbled all the way there.

.

.

.

"What a spectacular sight." Sting smirked staring at us who were beat up but still moving.

"All of you are wizards I looked up to seven years ago." He added.

"Can the chatter. This is the final battle." Gajeel frowned.

"We'll beat you up one on one. Who do you want?" Gray asked bravely 

"All at once is fine. With your injuries, one on one would be boring." Sting smirked cockily.

"You'd better not underestimate Fairy Tail." Juvia glared.

"I wouldn't dream of it. I'm treating you guys with respect. That's why i'm gonna crush you all together. Ive been waiting for this. I'm gonna show Lector how strong I am!" He smirked.

"Lector?" Gray asked.

"I don't know what are you talking about, but are you serious?" Laxus raised an eyebrow.

"I'm serious! I got stronger! Losing lector has awakened a new strength! For Lector's sake... for my best friend's sake! I'm going to beat all of you!" He yelled.

"Fine. If you're that prepared... then we'll fight you Sting!" Erza stated.

"That's what I want to hear!" He smirked and started to unleash his power which made a ring of light appear around him. We all stared at him with a determined look in our eyes.

"I'll show you my newly-awakened power!" Sting smiled triumphantly, but then he opened his eyes and looked at us with shock. We stood on our own to feet holding our chins up proudly. Stings magic almost immediately disappeared as he stared at us taking in our determined appearances.

"Stronger, stronger! I will win!" He slowly inched his way towards us. Although once he was a few feet away he fell on his knees holding his head down.

"I give up." He whispered giving us the final point.

"THAT'S IT THE WINNER OF THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES IS FAIRY TAIL!" The announcer's voice echoed. Cheers were heard through the whole arena. All of us smiled softly as a way of celebrating our victory.

"Sting, why didn't you come after us?" Erza asked walking up to the male.

"I had a feeling I couldn't meet him. Before, I thought i'd be able to meet him if I won, but for some reason I felt like I couldn't meet him. I don't understand it myself. You people are so radiant that didn't think I could meet him the way I am now." He whispered.

"Sure you can." Erza smiled.

"Er-chan!" Milliana's voice rang. She ran up to us waving with a smile on her face and Sting's exceed in her arms.

"Lector!" Sting stood up almost tripping in the process.

"Sting-kun! Sting-kun!" Lector ran over to the blond who fell on his stomach.

"Lector!" He yelled with an actual smile.

'What a touching reunion.' I smiled as the two embraced each other in a hug. They both cried while they hugged tears rolling down their faces.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

*sobs* How beautiful they got to meet again *continues sobbing*

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

207K 5.8K 30
❝ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵒⁿ, ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ ↪️Lasya never cared about anything other than her sister. Because of her protectiveness, she will k...
306K 6.4K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
205K 5.8K 20
[COMPLETED] When Lucy Heartfilia, a confident Celestial Wizard, is completely dumped from her beloved 'Team Natsu' and replaced by Lisanna, Natsu's f...
27.2K 579 23
So, this story is going to focus on Lucy becoming a B.A.M.F. ( I felt in the Anime/Manga she was ripped of on the powers front)and her getting with G...