Battle Of The Wand, A Star Vs...

By xXWeirdIsLifeXx

We all know Star and Marco. But have you met their twins? Read this fanfiction as the crossroad of twins and... More

INTRO
Prologue
Chapter 1: Planet "Urtha"
Chapter 2: Let's Play Hide and Seek
Chapter 3: That Gurl ("U" Intended :3)
Chapter 4: I Won't Fail
Chapter 5: Good Night
Chapter 6: Let's Go To Quest Buy!
WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM
Chapter 7: Let's ALSO Go To Quest Buy!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Interruption
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 19
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
End Note/Author's Note
ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE
RANDOM NOTE
CELEBRATING 3K!
New Story Preview!!!!
Celebrating 4K!

Chapter 25

518 25 6
By xXWeirdIsLifeXx

TOM

"Good job, Tom. You have done me proud," Toffee said,"I knew you wouldn't fail me."
"You knew I wouldn't fail you?" Tom snarled,"Or you HOPED I wouldn't?"

Toffee waved the comment away."By the way, I like what you said back there."
Toffee played a video on the big screen showing Tom say,"Oh, Star, I'm over that. Now I'm trying something even MORE fun."

"Tom," Comet growled,"How's Tori? She dead?"
"NO. Why would she be?" Tom huffed.
"I don't know, maybe you're just too DUMB to know!"
Tom roared at Comet. Comet sneered at Tom.
"Careful, now, Comet," Toffee warned, "You wouldn't want to hurt Maria's stepbrother."

"Step-stepbrother?" Comet looked at Tom, confused.
Tom just smiled smugly and raised an eyebrow arrogantly at him.
"Can't hurt me now, can you?" He mocked.

"Tom," Star said, tears filling up her eyes, "Why?"
"Spare me from your drama, Star," Tom mumbled,"I've moved on."
"How did you know she was pretending?" Toffee asked, impressed.

"Tori taught me how," Tom bragged.
"Oh. TORI. AGAIN," Comet rolled his eyes.
"Why? What's this thing with Tori anyway??" Syar interrupted.
"Long story," Comet replied.
"Stop all this NONSENSE!" Toffee snapped, "5 days, Mewmen. 5 days. Tell me where Maria is, or else."

"Never!" Star screamed,"Marco is on his way, right now, to save both of us!"
"Are you so sure?" Toffee smiled slyly.
He gestured to the big screen again, and it showed Star blasting Marco. Then, it shifted to a real-time video, showing Cady and Marco, hiding in a cave,"Your friends have their own problems."

Comet's eyes widened with terror."Are they in--in--in--"
"NO!" Star screamed,"Xandaria."
Star clamped her hand over her mouth, realizing she had just revealed Marco's location to Toffee.

"Very good, Star Butterfly," Toffee remarked."I will gather my forces. LUDO! Get the seer to guard these Mewmen. We will head to Xandaria at once."
Star lay on the glass cage crying,"Oh, Marco, what have I done?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287 21 16
In the aftermath of "Cleaved", Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz have finally brought peace to the newly created dimension of Earth-ni. But as the porta...
5.9K 197 27
"It never stops hurting, does it?" "What?" Marco asked. "Giving someone the best of you and watching them choose someone else," Star finished. Somet...
163K 2.3K 24
The magic of friendship continues to grow as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 must take on a brand new task now that they see themselves as Equestria's biggest h...
1.3K 42 17
Star and Marco have just graduated from Earth high school, and they couldn't be happier! Well, Star could. Marco and Jackie are getting pretty seri...