How We Met

By ForeverEternity1717

"Stop staring, creep" 'Were the first words I heard you tell me A glare was the first look you made to me. A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
NOTICE
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
AnNoUnCmEnT
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 14

7.8K 268 499
By ForeverEternity1717

(Aphmau)

I looked at Azura and she glared at me for half a second and then her face flashed into fake excitement.

"I'm so glad to meet you! Aphmau was it?" She asked, I nodded and smiled politely.

"Yes, and you're Assura?" I questioned innocently.

Garroth held back a chuckle and I heard a low growl erupt from her glossed lips.

"Actually it's pronounced Azura"

"Oh! My mistake! I'm so sorry"

"Think nothing of it"  she said through gritted teeth.

"Aphmau, it's nice to see you again" Garroth grinned and I fought an eye roll.

"If only I could say the same"

This time Laurence let out a small chuckle and placed a hand on my back.

"Let's sit down" he laughed and guided me to the spot under a tree. The guys set things up while Azura and I waited.

"So, you and Garroth know each other?" She questioned looking over at me.

"Yeah, kind of, we met each other in a grocery store, and then at a party" I answered simply. Azura nodded and looked at her nails.

"How'd you meet Laurence?"

"At the same party, and how'd you meet Garroth?"

"Oh, we've been together since high school"

Then why did that gossip video not realise he was already in a relationship?

"It's ready" Laurence said while placing his hands on his hips, "let's dig in"

We all sat down and I tried to ignore the immense awkwardness that covered our group like a blanket of snow.

"I need to use the washroom" I excused myself and started to get up

"I'll come with you" Azura insisted and we went to the washrooms. Azura was fixing her make up when I came out of the stall and started washing my hands.

"You guys really make such a cute couple" Azura sarcastically sighed, "it's a shame it'll never work"

"W-what?"

"Oh come on, you're not Laurence's type" she shrugged.

"And what exactly is his type?"

"He will flirt with anything with boobs, but his taste in girls is horrible. He likes girls who wear over excessive make up, and short skirts"

"So basically you?"

"Excuse me?!" She shrieked

"You heard me"

"Whatever, you're just jealous"

"Of what?!"

"Garroth and I" she sighed and started fixing her hair

"You wish" I grumbled, "the day I want to be with Garroth, is the day pigs fly"

"Have you ever been on a plane?"

"Yeah..."

"There, you're proof pigs can fly"

"And you're proof the bigger the breasts the smaller the brain" I growled and left the washrooms. I sat beside Laurence and let out a small string of curse words under my breath.

Azura came running up to us and sat herself down beside Garroth, pulling him by the collar into a passionate kiss. When she pulled away she smirked at me. Garroth looked confused, yet pleased.

"What's going on?" Laurence whispered in my ear. I giggled to make it look like something romantic.

"Oh, nothing"

After another hour, we cleaned up our picnic and started towards our cars.

Azura spotted a guy in the park and her face lit up.

"Oh! I forgot something! Wait right here!" I watched her skip away.

"I'll bring the car up here" Laurence said and then leaned down to tell me something, "make him fall for you so he ditches Azura"

I sighed and kept an eye on Azura.

"So you and Laurence" Garroth said while sticking his hands in his pockets

"Yeah, you and ditsy"

"Haha, yeah. But her names Azura"

"Uh huh, whatever. So you seem pretty happy"

"Yeah, she's pretty awesome. You two seemed to get along."

"Oh yeah, like Biff and McFly" I scoffed

(Back to the future reference anyone?)

"Really? What happened?"

"Nothing to worry a pretty little hair on your head" I patronized. Garroths face turned a shade of pink and he scratched the back of his neck.

"Ok, if you say so"

I turned back and saw Azura holding out a piece of paper to the young man. A seductive smile plastered on her face. The man was smirking and holding her waist.

"You may wanna look over there..." I awkwardly shifted while gesturing towards Azura. Garroth looked and I saw his eyes widen. He balled his fists and sighed.

"Old habits die hard I guess"

Azura spotted us and then pushed him off of her.

"Back off perv!" She shrieked and slapped him across the face. I saw Garroth relax and let out a sigh of relief.

"Knew she changed" he smiled and hugged Azura as she ran back to us.

"Oh Gar Gar, he was such a creep! I got him though, let's leave. Seeya later Aphmau" she said in an oh-so-cheery tone. The two drove away and Laurence drove up as they drove off.

"How'd it go?"

"Almost caught Azura cheating" I said while sitting in the car.

"Geez, she's cheated three times and almost again, what a b-"

"Please, just take me home. I have a video to film"

"What happened in the bathroom?" He asked while turning.

"I already told you it's n-"

I was interrupted by the car pulling to an abrupt stop in a random parking lot.

"I'm not leaving until you tell"

"Fine" I sighed, "she accused me of not being your type, and that I was jealous and a pig. So I called her a brainless bimbo"

Laurence started laughing his head off

"That...that's a good one" he laughed and started driving again, "oh well, if she hates you its no big deal."

"She'll tell Garroth and tell him to stop being around me at all times and then we couldn't make him jealous, and then I'd forever be fake dating you"

"I don't think anyone could be that vain"

"Clearly you've never met a crazy over attached girlfriend"

"Yeah, I've never had a serious girlfriend so I wouldn't really know"

"Why never any serious relationships?"

"Because I've had my sights set on Katelyn, but I tried making her jealous but she didn't get jealous. And then I just dated to see if there was anyone out there for me, you ever had a serious relationship?"

I hesitated.

Should I tell him?

"Uh..."

A/N Dun. Dun. Duuuuuuuun. Cliff hanger!!!!!! Has Aphmau ever been in a serious relationship? If so, who? And I think it's pretty clear by now, Aphmau in his story is not like the actual Aphmau. I wanted someone to be edgy, and I decided Aphmau could edgy. Anyways, I love you all devils!!!! Byeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1K 49
Aphmau Jessica Phoenix. One of the most wanted fugitives of the entire Ru'an region. She's a criminal, a thief, a threat. Every village is offering...
347 8 29
Laurence has been struggling with the realization that he is in love with his best friend, Garroth. Because of this, he moved away. When he finally r...
25.7K 607 42
For those who have never watched Minecraft Diaries Season 1, watch it or be confused. After a sleepover with some of her friends, Aphmau has been fee...
219K 5.9K 33
(Y/N) was a mysterious girl sold to the Thieves Guild. She thought she was never going to get out but she did.. with the help of some unknown people...