Stuck With Him: Kai Parker

By SleepMindWriter

[Highest Rank #1 Kai 12/07/19] [Highest Rank #245 Fanfiction 23/11/16] [Highest Rank #6 Sarcasm 23/02/19] I s... More

A.N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
A.N
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
A.N
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
In Love With Him: Kai Parker

34

17.2K 419 1.8K
By SleepMindWriter

"Screw you pregnancy." I uttered before coughing up another mouthful of vomit. Morning sickness were worst for me.

I panted and forced out the rest, feeling the tears run down my cheeks and the snot run down my nose. I was a completely mess and I'd only found out I was pregnant around a month or so ago.

Everybody knew about my pregnancy thanks to Damon and his fat mouth. Majority of people were shocked yet many weren't surprised that I got pregnant. Bonnie used my pregnancy as an excuse to get closer to me and I accepted because I needed all the help I could get.

It became a complex friendship but I used any opportunity to get Kai off my mind. Most nights, I would sit in my room and cry because it dawned on me that my baby's might never met their dad. Other days, I would isolate myself in my room and refuse to speak to anyone.

When I finally finished emptying my stomach for that morning, I flushed away the dreadful vomit and climbed up to my feet. I switched on the shower and wash my hands, cringing when I saw my reflection in the mirror.

Dark bags resting under my eyes, my skin pale and dull as if I was lifeless and to make the matter worse I smelt of vomit. I practically gagged at myself and brushed my teeth while I waited for the shower.

Taking a long and well deserved shower, I hummed to myself and stood underneath the water for a while to relax my aching muscles.

When I noticed my fingers begin to prune, I switched off the shower and hopped out. Wrapping my towel around my frame, I strolled into my bedroom and made myself human for the day.

After deciding on which outfit to wear for around ten minutes, I made up my mind and changed into it after moisturising my skin. I brushed through my hair, allowing it to fall down my back and brought my hand down to my belly.

Sighing, I looked down at my flat stomach. There's a baby in there.

I frowned. I never intended to have a baby at nineteen, I assumed I was nineteen anyways. I had no clue when my birthday was but it hadn't bothered me.

Also considering my boyfriend, well possibly dead boyfriend, told me that he didn't want kids and would have to kill one if it was twins. I ran my hands down my face and sighed loudly.

How am I suppose to raise a baby without the father? Or any knowledge of what exactly I'm doing?

Shaking my head clear of it's thought, I cleaned up my room and went downstairs with Zeke on my back. I restocked him with more supplies yesterday because I had way too much spare time.

My stomach growled when I entered the kitchen, it was empty as was the rest of the house. I wonder where the Salvatore's disappeared to.

Opening all of their food cupboards and the fridge, I kissed my teeth at the lack of appealing food. You need to eat for the baby, Riley.

"I want waffles." I said to myself, continuing to dig around the kitchen. "But there's no waffles so I'll go without."

But the baby.

"Ugh, fine I'll eat." I surrendered to my thoughts, grabbing an apple. I left the house, shutting the door behind me and just walked down the street.

It was around midday and I didn't have any plans so I just kept walking along the street. I took my phone and plugged in my earphones, listening my music whilst I strolled down the streets and ate my apple.

What to do? I thought, looking around at everything around me. I huffed. Nothing.

I sighed, knowing my life had gotten very boring with Kai being gone and potentially dead. Maybe I'll just visit Jo, for some pregnancy tips.

My phone rang causing me to jumped slightly, since the rings rung loudly in my ears through my earphones. "Ow." I muttered, while I answered the call with my earphones still in.

"Hello, Riley." Caroline said.

Why is she calling me?

"Hi Caroline." I spoke. "No offence but why are you calling me?"

"Regarding the news of your pregnancy, I just wanted to know whether you needed any help with anything."

I raised a brow. "Define help."

"Clothes, guides and books, names, tips, breathing techniques." She listed.

I shrugged. "That's be great actually." Caroline cheered. "Where do you want to meet?"

She hummed. "Meet me at the grill in ten."

"I'll be there." I replied, ending the call. I switched my music back on whilst I made my way towards the grill.

At least I've got something to do. I thought.

++++

"What are those?" I asked Caroline pointing at the huge bags she held in her hands. Both of them full to the brim.

Elena and Bonnie were there as well. "They're essentials for the baby." Caroline told me, I nodded.

"You do realise, I'm only having one baby right."

Being there with the girls wasn't the worst thing I experienced and it took my mind off Kai.

They laughed and I grinned. "It doesn't hurt to be prepared, Riley." Bonnie nudged my arm from beside me, I shrugged in defence.

"I suppose." I agreed and peered inside the bags. "But what's inside them?"

"Just books, clothes, toys, teething products, shoes-oh there are these pairs of shoes that are to die for." Caroline rambled on.

"What about Jo?" I asked. "She's further along then me and is having twins, shouldn't she get a bag too?"

"Her and Ric already have four bags." Elena said, I nodded.

"Wow."

"So when are you due Riley?" Bonnie asked me and the other two seemed interested to know as well.

I shrugged. "I'm guessing around spring."

"What do you want a boy or a girl?" Elena asked.

"Oh, Riley thought of any names?" Caroline asked.

"Do you think the baby will look like you or Kai more?" Bonnie asked.

"Woah." I held up my hands. "Calm down, guys." They laughed. "I don't care about the gender and I've got no idea about a name."

"Do you think Kai would have wanted the baby?" Elena's question made my smile disappear.

I blinked my tears away and shrugged. "I know he wouldn't have been pleased." I said. "But if he ever found out and realised I was having only one then he'd be more accepting."

"What do you mean by that?" Bonnie wondered. "What would happen if you were having twins?"

"Hey guys." Liv beamed, walking over to our table.

Thank you Liv.

"Hey." I waved along with everyone else.

"Riley." Liv glanced at me. "Jo wants to see you, just a little checkup on the baby."

"Oh." I looked back to the others. "I'm sorry. But thank you all for the gifts."

Caroline shook her head. "Don't worry, Riley. And we'll take them home for you."

I nodded and stood up with a smile. "Oh, thank you." I fixed Zeke on my back. "Bye."

"Bye." They all waved and I left the grill with Liv beside me.

"Thanks." I muttered, giving her a smile.

"Don't mention it, I got your text." Liv replied and I snorted a laugh.

I personally wasn't in the mood to be discussing my baby, especially since it was Bonnie's fault why I'm going through my pregnancy without Kai. So I sent Liv a text to give me an excuse to leave.

++++

"Santa Claus came early for you Riley." Damon said from the other end of the phone.

I chuckled. "I'm guessing you've seen what Caroline got me."

He hummed. "Yep."

"She went a little overboard."

"Riley, little is an understatement." I laughed. "She went a lot overboard."

I hummed. "I'm convinced, she'smore excited for the baby than I am."

"Probably since she can't have her own children." Damon said. "You know with being dead and a vampire."

"I guess so." I shrugged, walking down the street light lit pavement back to the Salvatore's.

It was late at night and I spent majority of my day with Liv after I left Elena, Bonnie and Caroline. We hung out in her dorm then visited Jo to see how she was doing.

"So where are you Riley?" Damon asked.

I looked around me, noticing a few people continue with their lives. "About ten or so minutes from the house." I replied. "Why are you missing me Damon?"

"I'm literally flooding the house with my tears."

I laughed. "Funny, Damon."

"I do try, Riley." He replied. I rolled my eyes and noticed how low my phone battery was.

"Well my phone is about to die Damon, so I've got to go." I told him. "But I'll see you in a minute."

"Bye, bye." Damon said before the call ended. I switched off my phone to save some battery and shoved it back into my pocket, whilst I walked.

I yawned with exhaustion and rubbed my aching eyes. All I wanted was a huge bowl of grapes and Kai to hold me in his arms. I hope Kai's alright. I thought, fixing Zeke on my back.

Deep down I knew that there was a possibly that he didn't make it, but a part of me just liked to hold on. I couldn't quite admit to myself that he could have really been gone.

Interrupting my thoughts, I heard, what seemed like footsteps behind me. I snapped my head around, only to see nothing but just a man walking to his car a few feet away.

He sent me a small smile and I returned one, turning back around. Its nothing Riley. I thought, shaking off my pang of worry. It's nothing, just calm down. I decided, scanning around myself one last time before I looked back straight ahead.

I screeched when I saw Damon's mother, Lily, stood in front of me. Her eyes red with the dark veins flashing underneath them, blood smeared around her mouth and her fangs extended out.

Oh shit. I thought, taking a step back from her. I glanced and saw that the man was now gone and gulped, looking back at her.

"Lily, you scared me." I said with a nervous laugh.

"Hello, Elena."

I raised a brow and shook my head. "Ele-" I gasped and my eyes bulged out when Lily vamp sped at me, grabbing my throat. She forced my body against a wall and I whined, my head beginning to throb from the harsh impact.

My eyes peered around but the streets were not empty and I coughed, feeling my lung scream from the lack of oxygen.

I chocked, scratching at her hands to pry them away but she was stronger. Stupid vampires. I thought, gasping for oxygen.

"I'm.....not...." I paused and gasped. "Elena." I managed to say. Lily raised a brow. Her face switching back to normal and she stared at me. Her grasp loosened slightly and I gasped. "I'm....Riley."

"Riley?"

I nodded rapidly. "We met....in the...." I paused and my eyes became heavy. "In the prison world." I explained, clawing at her hand on my throat with the last of my strength.

"Oh i remember you." I nodded, my vision becoming clouded with dark spots. Lily thankfully set me down onto my feet and I gasped, feeling the oxygen reach my lungs.

Coughing harshly, I held my throat and placed my other hand over my stomach.

"Damon, he won't give me my family." Lily said to no one. "So, I'll have to hurt his."

I glanced up at her, realising that her vampire face was back. I stumbled back but hit the wall behind me with a wince. "I'm not Damon's family." I tried to reason with her. "And we both want somebody back."

Lily sends me a puzzled look. "Who do you want back?"

"Kai." I said. "He's my boyfriend." She just stared at me. "Look, we can help each other if you just-"

"No." She frowned at me.

"No?"

"I don't need your help." She spat and I glared at her. "I just need to make Damon suffer."

"Go and hurt Elena or something."

"I plan to." Lily glanced at me. "But you first."

If only my lungs or throat hadn't been in such pain, I would've performed a spell to save myself. I'm too weird to live, but I'm too rare to die.

(A.N - if anyone picks up on that reference, then high five.)

Lily bit into her own wrist and I watched the blood begin to spill from the bite marks. "You're a witch, aren't you Riley?"

I nodded. "Yes." I coughed and utter out what I could of a spell but was interrupted when Lily forced her wrist to my mouth.

The smirk on her lips clearly resembling that Damon was her child. I gagged and scratched at her skin, choking almost on the metallic taste that her blood held.

I coughed, when she moved her wrist and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "Why did you do that to me?" I snapped, my arms wrapped around my bump and my muscle aching. Lily just stared and I gasped, holding up my hand. "Wait I'm preg-"

Lily interrupted me when she snapped my neck and I fell into darkness.

++++

A.N -

- *whole crowd dramatic gasp*

- Comment thoughts so far and opinions, I appreciate all comments and votes.

- Last thing, this book is coming to an end soon but should there be a sequel?
Yes?
No?

- Until the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 29.6K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
143K 3.7K 20
(Bu - caw - rest) In the two year span between The Winter Soldier and Civil War, the Winter Soldier was living a life of hiding in Romania in the cit...
6.7K 169 19
- 𝗐𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 π–½π—Žπ—†π–»οΌŒ π–»π—Žπ— 𝗐𝖾 π—„π—‡π—ˆπ— 𝖾𝗑𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 π–½π—ˆπ—‚π—‡π—€ ˚ ༘ ΰ³€β‹†ο½‘Λš γ€Œπ—Œπ—ˆπ–Όπ—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 π–Ίπ—Ž 」 fred weasley x f...
408K 9.7K 22
Everything in her life came crashing down. Ron cheated on her, he ruined her friendship with Harry and the Weasleys, she lost her job, her house, her...