Stuck With Him: Kai Parker

By SleepMindWriter

[Highest Rank #1 Kai 12/07/19] [Highest Rank #245 Fanfiction 23/11/16] [Highest Rank #6 Sarcasm 23/02/19] I s... More

A.N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
A.N
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
A.N
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
In Love With Him: Kai Parker

32

18.5K 444 2K
By SleepMindWriter

"Riley you need to calm down-"

"Calm down." I interrupted with a bite in my tone. I scrunched my fists together and dived for Bonnie.

I don't know why I did that, or even remember how my hands ended up around her neck. All I remembered was rage and a lot of heartache.

"Bring him back, Bonnie!" I yelled, glaring hard at her. "Bring Kai back!"

"Riley!" Elena cried, noticing that Bonnie's breaths were going short. However, I didn't care and in fact I pressed my hands harder onto her windpipes.

"Riley, stop it." I felt Damon's hand on my shoulder but I flicked my wrist, sending him and Elena across the room.

I glared down at Bonnie, her hands crawling on mine. "Bring him back."

"Riley." She squeaked out, her eyelids falling down. "Please."

I inhaled sharply and moved my hands away, releasing her windpipes so oxygen could enter. I rested back on my knees and stared at Bonnie.

"Bonnie, are you okay?" Elena asked, rushing over to her side. She sent me a glare and I broke her neck with a flick of my hand.

"Riley, you need to control-"

"Bring him back." I told Bonnie, interrupting Damon, who I had also walked over, kneeling beside Bonnie and Elena.

Bonnie gasped and coughed, her hands on her throat. "I can't Riley."

I frowned. "What does that mean?"

"He's a psycho Riley, it was a good thing that he's gone."

I resisted the urge to break Bonnie's neck. "Kai wasn't a psycho, he was my friend and my boyfriend." I corrected, rising up to my feet. "He risked his own life, saving you before you killed yourself." I spat. Bonnie looked down. "And what did you do?"

"Riley, you need to realise-"

"You left him to die alone in a prison world." I yelled, my voice cracking at the end. I blinked away the tears that wanted to form and shook my head. "Bring him back Bonnie." Is all I said before I left the house.

++++

"He's escaped one prison world, he can do it again." Liv reassured me with a supportive smile.

I hummed. "He better, because I've tried so many times and I can't conjure the prison world like Bonnie did."

"I would offer to help but my powers haven't been the same since Luke."

I sighed and glanced at her while I laid on her roommate's bed. "How did you make it through, without him?"

Liv sighed with a shrug. "It wasn't easy Riley." She told me. "I remembered that I cried a lot and spent days alone in my room."

"When did it get easier?"

Liv shrugged again. "After a few weeks, it takes time Riley."

I huffed, it had been a week without Kai. I didn't know what to do with myself most days and I just hoped that Kai would figure something out.

"Have you spoken to Bonnie?"

I shook my head. "She's tried to speak to me many times but I can't speak to her." I replied. "You didn't see him Liv."

"I know-"

"But you don't know." I told her. "I know that part of you is glad to know that Kai is gone, but I never saw the monster that everyone did."

Liv gave me a sympathetic glance. "Did you hear about Damon and Stefan's mother?"

"Apparently she's been whining about some family of hers, I overheard the two of them discussing the other night."

"I don't understand, why she'd want them?" Liv cringed. "Stefan said they're vampires and witches so that's already a threat in itself." I hummed and shrugged. "Anyway, lightening the mood. Ric and Jo's wedding is coming up as are the babies."

"Seriously?" I fused my eyebrows together and Liv nodded. "Wow, since when has this been happening?"

She chuckled. "Yeah you've missed a lot."

"Indeed I have, but I only know of Jo from the incident at the high school and I'm pretty sure Ric was trying to shoot me."

"That was Jeremy, he shot Kai and because you two were linked it affected you but Ric caught you."

"Oh."

"But their wedding is in a month." Liv beamed, smiling to show her excitement.

"Am i invited?"

She shrugged. "You can be my plus one."

"What about Tyler?"

She rolled her eyes. "He's actually invited."

I scoffed. "Okay, ow." Liv laughed and I smiled slightly. "What about their babies? Do they know the gender?"

"No, no matter how many times I've begged them they won't found out the genders."

"Genders?"

She nodded. "Jo is having twins."

I smiled. "That's adorable, having twins." I said but my smile soon faded away when I realised.

Liv raised a brow. "What's wrong?"

"Twins." I repeated, looking at her. "If Kai knew, he'd.." I paused and shuddered. "I don't know what he'd do."

"I guess it's a good thing that he's in the prison world for the wedding." She told me and I hummed slightly with some agreement. "Jo and Ric are leaving after the wedding."

"They are?" I asked, Liv nodded. "That's good for them, I wished I got myself out of here when I could."

"What's holding you back now?" She asked me, rolling onto her stomach. "Riley, Kol and his family are gone."

I shook my head, rubbing my hands down my face. "There's something about this town, Liv." I said with a sigh. "It's like a drug, you can't keep yourself away."

Her phone buzzed and I glanced over with a smirk. "Ooh, is that lover boy?" I teased, she blushed and I laughed a little.

"Shut up." She muttered, checking her phone. "Actually it's Jo, she wants to know if I'm free for coffee."

"Are you?"

"I suppose, wanna come?" I shrugged.

"Does Jo really want to see the girl who's been sleeping with her sociopathic twin?"

Liv nodded. "Good point, don't start off with that."

I snorted a laugh. "I'll try not to." I climbed off the bed, fixing on my ankle boots again.

I quickly clipped my hair up out of my face and stared at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes fused and I ran my finger along my jaw. My cheeks seem fuller.

Probably because of my binge eating to hide my feelings.

"Earth to Riley, let's go." Liv called, standing in the doorway. "Come on, you look like your usual ugly self."

I shot her a playful glare and blew her a kiss. "Love you more Liv."

Liv laughed and I threw Zeke over my shoulder, following her down to her car. When we sat in the car, a sad song played in the car and I frowned.

I kissed my teeth, switching the song off with frustration when memories resurfaced in my head with Kai. "Hey, I love that song." Liv complained, glancing at me.

I shook my head. "Its overplayed." I lied, staring out the window. Instead of facing her, I found interest in capturing the blurring streets with my eyes. Thankfully, Liv caught on with my discomfort and said no more.

"Yeah, it is."

"I just feel bad for Kai." I randomly spoke, catching her off guard.

"Please elaborate, because I very much disagree with you." She chuckled and raised her eyebrows at me.

I shook my head slightly. "Kai spent twenty or so years alone in that prison world. He couldn't die, he was alone for so long." I explained. "When I arrived, we formed this complex friendship, sure he tried to kill me many times."

"That's Kai for you."

I hummed. "But it was still a friendship."

"You two were always weird together."

"You're not the first person to say that." I chuckled then sighed. "He doesn't like it though." I looked at Liv and she looked at me. "Being alone, Kai, he hates it."

I chuckled to myself. "What?" Liv wondered.

"Kai, used to keep his arms around me every hour of the night." I told her. "Even when I had to go to the bathroom, it resulted in a argument until he let me go but every time I returned, I was wrapped back into his arms."

"Wow, it sounds weird to hear Kai acting human."

I hummed and took a deep breath to calm myself down. "It was as if he was afraid I'd vanish or something." I smiled at memory, wiping underneath my eyes. "His family were horrid people, how can you perceive your own child as an abomination and isolated him because of something he couldn't control. Kai never asked for his powers."

Liv just nodded into speaking and I realised that her and Kai were siblings. "I know you did nothing, Liv. You were a baby at the time."

"I remember him trying to kill me." Liv uttered under her breath but I heard. The car came to a holt and I realised we were outside of Jo's. The both of us got out of the car and I fixed Zeke onto my back.

"Liv." Jo greeted, bringing her sister into a warm hug. Her eyes went to me and she tensed, I awkwardly waved. "Riley." Jo waved, sounding a little unease.

"Hello."

"It's nice to see you." She said. "And I heard about Kai, I'm sorry."

I can see the joy as clear as day in her eyes.

I shook my head. "It's not important right now."

Jo nodded and unexpectedly pulled me into the same warm embrace. I accepted it and sighed in comfort. After the hug ended, Jo smiled with her baby bump clearly on display.

"Please come in." She told us, moving aside so we could step inside of her home and into the living room. Liv and I took a seat on the sofa and I shifted to get comfortable, setting Zeke by my feet. I looked around and it was wholesome and very homey.

"Honey, I-" Ric paused after realising that Liv and I were here. He stared at me strangely then back at Jo. She whispered something in his ear and he nodded.

"Would you like anything to drink, Riley or Liv?" Ric offered.

"A glass of water, please." I replied and Liv nodded in agreement. Ric nodded and disappeared to make the drinks.

"How are you holding up, Riley? I know you and Kai were close." Jo asked me, sipping her mug of half drank hot chocolate. The smell was strong so I assumed that was what she was drinking.

I shrugged. "I'm holding up well." I said, just as Ric arrived back and handed me my glass. "Thank you."

Ric smiled with a simple nod, sitting down beside his fiancé and I sip on my water. "That's good to hear." Jo replied.

I hummed. "But I was wondering if you could help me Jo."

She raised a brow and set down her mug. "Help you how?"

"I need to go back to the prison world and-"

"No way." Ric interrupted with a frown.

Jo placed her hand on his forearm. "Ric-"

"Honey, I love you but I refuse you have your psycho brother try and harm you or own babies." He told her. "You know what he'd do, especially since you're carrying twins."

Jo didn't respond and looked back at me. "He's right Riley." She said. "Kai would try and kill me the first chance he gets."

I felt my throat tighten. "But, I miss him." I admitted. "I just want him back."

"Riley, I would love to help you but my magic isn't as strong as it once was and Kai is too dangerous."

"No he wasn't." I glared, putting down my glass. "He was changing and for the better."

"You were good for him Riley." She said. "Especially since our parents were rough on him."

"Rough on him." I couldn't help but repeat with a hard look. "I'm sorry, but from what Kai told me they were monsters."

Liv placed her hand on my shoulder. "Riley-"

"What parent calls their child an abomination just because he couldn't generate his own magic." Jo looked down at her bump while Ric rubbed her back and Liv went silent too, I shut my mouth wiping away tears from my eyes. "I'm sorry, Jo."

"It's fine, you're upset about Kai." Jo replied. "I completely understand, but just know that he isn't as angelic as you may think him to be."

I rubbed my forehead and huffed. "I've been everywhere lately."

"How so?" Jo asked me.

I shrugged. "I just want him back." I whined, the lump in my throat growing. "I want my boyfriend back."

"Riley-"

"Quit giving me your fake sympathy when I know you're overjoy that he's gone and probably dead!" I snapped unintentionally at Jo. Her eyes widened and I put my hand over my mouth. "I'm so sorry."

"Are you on your period?" Liv asked me. "I normally get emotional on my period."

"And my cue to leave." Ric announced, rising up to his feet. He kissed Jo's cheek before leaving the room.

"Actually I'm not sure." I confessed, sipping more of my water.

Jo paused in her motions and set her mug down from her lips. She stared at me as did Jo. "Why are you staring at me?"

"Riley." Jo began. "I want you to come to my work tomorrow morning, I'd like to run a few tests."

"What sort of tests?"

She shook her head. "Nothing that isn't horrible, trust me."

"Jo, tell me. I'm not a fan of surprises."

Jo sighed and shrugged. "Riley. I think you might be pregnant."

++++

A.N -

- *gasps*

- Gif above is Riley.

- Song, Pvris, 'Separate,' just fits into Riley's sadness of no Kai.

- Comment opinions and thoughts on whatever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 169 20
- 𝗐𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 π–½π—Žπ—†π–»οΌŒ π–»π—Žπ— 𝗐𝖾 π—„π—‡π—ˆπ— 𝖾𝗑𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 π–½π—ˆπ—‚π—‡π—€ ˚ ༘ ΰ³€β‹†ο½‘Λš γ€Œπ—Œπ—ˆπ–Όπ—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 π–Ίπ—Ž 」 fred weasley x f...
1.8M 139K 130
'Love has the power to tender the broken, but self love has the power to change' Sequel to 'It was Always you' This is the story of Arjun's Beloved...
11.3K 509 9
Toshihiro Chiyo wants to be the best sailor in the world. She wants to be known amongst the world and in trying to do so, she gets tangled up with an...
10.5K 142 21
After he turned 10 the boy known as Izuku midoriya changed. The timid and shy boy was gone. in his place was a new Izuku Midoriya. A izuku Midoriya w...