Kidnapped By A Vampire

By Cailey_Holman

Cailey woke up one night, and went down stairs. She soon discovered that she should have just stay in bed. He... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Update

Kidnapped By A Vampire Chapter One

5.1K 92 13
By Cailey_Holman

I sprung up out of bed panting, I had another bad dream about my parents getting killed. I looked at the clock to see its 4:29 am, I yawn and walk into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I walked over to the island and sat down, I heard footsteps coming from in the living room. I live alone so it wasn't my room mate. I grabbed the closest thing near me, which was a spoon. I walked into the living room and switched on the light. I looked around and saw nothing, I started walking forward and held the spoon over my head. I felt as if someone was behind me, I turned around and saw a man with brown hair. I screamed and tried to stab him with a spoon, he grabbed my arm and twisted my arm back. I screamed in pain and fell to the ground. He pulled out something and put it over my nose and mouth, I tried to hold my breath but I failed. I felt faint and everything went black. I woke up about 3 hours later. I couldn't look around, because I had something over my eyes. I wanted to scream but there was something in my mouth. I heard the door open and it slam shut. I heard heard a manly voice talking on the phone, " Yes I got her!" I heard a muffled voice and then he yelled, " I didn't get to see what she looked like, it was dark" I moaned to let him that I was awake. He paused and said, " I got to go, she's awake." I heard him start walk to the side of the bed, he took the thing off my eyes and my mouth. He gave me a warning look to not scream but I did anyways. He raised his hand and slapped me, I felt pain shoot through my face. I felt tears gathering in my eyes, but I refused to cry because I'm not letting him see me cry. He walked away and slammed the door behind him. I sat up and looked around panicked, I got up and walked to the door. I put my shaky hand on the doorknob, and surprising it opened, 'What kind of kidnapper leaves the door unlocked?' I thought as i walked out. I started to walk down a hall, that never seemed to end. I got to the end and saw 2 ways, I always went right and so I went right. I started to walk quietly and slowly just in case he came around the corner. Once at the end i saw a flight of stairs going down, I walked down and saw I was in a living room. I looked around and admired how beautiful it was. There was a huge window and I walked over to it, I could see that we were in the woods. I heard footsteps coming down and looked around panicked, I saw a little coat closet and ran over to it and got inside. I closed the door right when they walked in. I heard a women humming and looked through a crack, I saw a girl around Twenty-Nine cleaning. I slowly opened the door and stepped out, I tried to sneak off but she turned around and yelped. She covered her heart and laughed. I looked down scared, she was going to make me go back upstairs. She walked over to me and said, "Are you the new girl?" I gave a confused looked and shrugged, she looked around the house and said, " We can be friends, okay? Oh and I wont tell master you're out of your room." I nodded and suddenly my stomach growled, I blushed and looked up. She laughed and said, "Follow me" and walked to the kitchen. I saw a young man in apron and a cooking hat, he bowed and asked what I wanted. I thought of what I wanted and was really craving some chicken and fries. I told the Chef what I wanted and he walked back to the big kitchen. Suddenly the door busted open and ran in my kidnapper, he looked around panicked and then saw me and calmed down. I gave the maid a confused look. She was about to answer when the kidnapper cut her off, "Why are you down here?" he screamed. I looked him in the eye and felt all tingly and said sarcastically, "Oh, me? Just growing a garden. What do you think I'm doing?! I'm hungry!!" The maid held in a laugh and walked out, the kidnapper sat down beside me and said, "I'm sorry for slapping you, I just lost my cool." I looked down and remember how much pain I felt. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him, he looked at my cheek and rubbed it. I heard the chef walking back and heard the plate hit the table. I said 'thank you' as he walked off, suddenly the kidnapper touched my shoulder and said, " You can stop freaking out now. Oh and my name's Blake." I looked at him and said, " Umm my name's Cailey." and started eating. I moaned at the taste and ate some more, I looked over at Blake and saw him staring at me. I swallowed my food and asked, "So why am I here?" He stopped staring and said, "Well you're not going to believe me." I gave him a 'come on' look and he started to explain, "Well I'm a Vampire and you're my soulmate!!" he said rather quickly. I started to laugh and saw him start to get furious, he jumped up and threw something at the wall. He looked at me and said, "See! I told you that you wouldn't believe." I stopped laughing and said, "So wait your telling the truth? If so, show me your fangs." He opened his mouth and I saw 2 large sharp fangs start to come out. I felt like puking and turned pale white. He walked over to me and whispered in my ear, "So now do you believe me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49 13 6
Have you ever wondered if soulmates are real? After an encounter with a mysterious old lady, our protagonist not only knows for a fact they are, but...
258K 8.9K 52
โ†บ Vampire AU/Soulmate AU She was kidnapped, but not by him. He tries to save her... How does it end up? She doesn't know how to feel about him, but...
5.5K 103 17
When you cross paths with your soulmate the next day you wake up in their body. You have to live their life until you see them again. ยง Leo Kin...
124K 17.3K 79
The story of two people who are broken but destined to be together. One turned out to be as hot as fire with heart as cold as ice. While the other on...