Chapter Three

I cross my arms and sigh, "Why do I have to be in this position?!" I screamed at the door. I walk over to the window and look out, all around me was woods and nothing else. I decided that if I had to stay in here for awhile, I will figure what he has in here. I walked to his desk and sat in the desk chair, I looked over  the papers, I picked up a letter with numbers all over it. I looked over it and realized that it was the bills, I put it in a pile by its self. I grabbed another piece of paper and looked over it, on the top of the paper, it read Cailey(locations). I looked at it confused and didn't think much about it,so i sat it in a pile for all the stuff. I did this for about an hour, I never thought a guy could have this much paper. After I was done, there was about 15 piles of paper. I looked at the laptop that sat in front of me, i slowly opened it and saw a picture of a little girl. I quickly closed it, and walked over to the bed. I noticed that when I took a nap in it, I had messed the covers up. I ran my hand over it and got rid of the wrinkles. I looked around and noticed a door, I walked over to it and opened it slowly (In case he has something I don't want to see in there.) When the door was open all the way, I was greeted with a beautiful bathroom. The walls were a beautiful brown with little blue decorations. I stood in the doorway shocked, that such a rude guy could have nice things. I turned around and walked to sit on the bed. Once I sat down, I heard the doorknob shake. I stared at the door, praying that someone was opening it. The door swung open and in came Blake, he gave me a smirk and asked, "Have you learned your lesson yet?" I shook my head 'no' and said "I never learn my lesson." Blake looked around the room and asked, "I see you got bored?" I sighed and gave him a look that said ' you better shut up before I shut it for you.' I got up and tried to run for the door, but I forgot that he could run at the speed of light. I thought of ways to get out, suddenly I got the best idea ever. I put my hand on his chest and pouted my lip, I got closer and looked him in the eye. I did the best puppy dog face that i could do and asked, " Baby!! i really want out, so can I leave?" He looked into my eyes and sighed, he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I sorta blushed, because I never had a guy kiss my hand. Blake stepped aside and motioned his hand for me to leave. I smiled my best smile and walked out. I walked down the hallway and hummed Do You Love Me. Once I was done with the song, Blake wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, "Yes I do." I spun around and yelled, "You have only known me for like two days! That's not enough time to love me!" He looked me in the eye and asked sounding hurt, "So wait you don't love me back? Like no feelings at all?" I felt bad for him, so I lied and said, " well maybe if you would be nicer to me then i would like you. But on the first day of being here you hit me." He rolled his eyes and yelled, " I apologized for that!" I crossed my arms and yelled, "Still doesn't change the fact, that you did it!" He pointed towards the stairs and said, "Okay so you need to eat. So be a good girl and eat." He patted my head as if I was a puppy. I crossed my arms and yelled "I'm not a dog!" He laughed, that's the first time i have heard him laugh or smile. I smiled and quickly hide it, but I think he saw it, because he quickly smiled more. Which made my heart flutter. Am I really starting to have feelings for him?