Kidnapped By A Vampire Chapter One

I sprung up out of bed panting, I had another bad dream about my parents getting killed. I looked at the clock to see its 4:29 am, I yawn and walk into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I walked over to the island and sat down, I heard footsteps coming from in the living room. I live alone so it wasn't my room mate. I grabbed the closest thing near me, which was a spoon. I walked into the living room and switched on the light. I looked around and saw nothing, I started walking forward and held the spoon over my head. I felt as if someone was behind me, I turned around and saw a man with brown hair. I screamed and tried to stab him with a spoon, he grabbed my arm and twisted my arm back. I screamed in pain and fell to the ground. He pulled out something and put it over my nose and mouth, I tried to hold my breath but I failed. I felt faint and everything went black. I woke up about 3 hours later. I couldn't look around, because I had something over my eyes. I wanted to scream but there was something in my mouth. I heard the door open and it slam shut. I heard heard a manly voice talking on the phone, " Yes I got her!" I heard a muffled voice and then he yelled, " I didn't get to see what she looked like, it was dark" I moaned to let him that I was awake. He paused and said, " I got to go, she's awake." I heard him start walk to the side of the bed, he took the thing off my eyes and my mouth. He gave me a warning look to not scream but I did anyways. He raised his hand and slapped me, I felt pain shoot through my face. I felt tears gathering in my eyes, but I refused to cry because I'm not letting him see me cry. He walked away and slammed the door behind him. I sat up and looked around panicked, I got up and walked to the door. I put my shaky hand on the doorknob, and surprising it opened, 'What kind of kidnapper leaves the door unlocked?' I thought as i walked out. I started to walk down a hall, that never seemed to end. I got to the end and saw 2 ways, I always went right and so I went right. I started to walk quietly and slowly just in case he came around the corner. Once at the end i saw a flight of stairs going down, I walked down and saw I was in a living room. I looked around and admired how beautiful it was. There was a huge window and I walked over to it, I could see that we were in the woods. I heard footsteps coming down and looked around panicked, I saw a little coat closet and ran over to it and got inside. I closed the door right when they walked in. I heard a women humming and looked through a crack, I saw a girl around Twenty-Nine cleaning. I slowly opened the door and stepped out, I tried to sneak off but she turned around and yelped. She covered her heart and laughed. I looked down scared, she was going to make me go back upstairs. She walked over to me and said, "Are you the new girl?" I gave a confused looked and shrugged, she looked around the house and said, " We can be friends, okay? Oh and I wont tell master you're out of your room." I nodded and suddenly my stomach growled, I blushed and looked up. She laughed and said, "Follow me" and walked to the kitchen. I saw a young man in apron and a cooking hat, he bowed and asked what I wanted. I thought of what I wanted and was really craving some chicken and fries. I told the Chef what I wanted and he walked back to the big kitchen. Suddenly the door busted open and ran in my kidnapper, he looked around panicked and then saw me and calmed down. I gave the maid a confused look. She was about to answer when the kidnapper cut her off, "Why are you down here?" he screamed. I looked him in the eye and felt all tingly and said sarcastically, "Oh, me? Just growing a garden. What do you think I'm doing?! I'm hungry!!" The maid held in a laugh and walked out, the kidnapper sat down beside me and said, "I'm sorry for slapping you, I just lost my cool." I looked down and remember how much pain I felt. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him, he looked at my cheek and rubbed it. I heard the chef walking back and heard the plate hit the table. I said 'thank you' as he walked off, suddenly the kidnapper touched my shoulder and said, " You can stop freaking out now. Oh and my name's Blake." I looked at him and said, " Umm my name's Cailey." and started eating. I moaned at the taste and ate some more, I looked over at Blake and saw him staring at me. I swallowed my food and asked, "So why am I here?" He stopped staring and said, "Well you're not going to believe me." I gave him a 'come on' look and he started to explain, "Well I'm a Vampire and you're my soulmate!!" he said rather quickly. I started to laugh and saw him start to get furious, he jumped up and threw something at the wall. He looked at me and said, "See! I told you that you wouldn't believe." I stopped laughing and said, "So wait your telling the truth? If so, show me your fangs." He opened his mouth and I saw 2 large sharp fangs start to come out. I felt like puking and turned pale white. He walked over to me and whispered in my ear, "So now do you believe me?