Chapter 7

I woke up alone, I looked around the room and saw no one. I got up and walked to the hall way, I heard moans coming from the closet. I felt a pain in my chest and tears ran down my face. I dont know why im crying, I mean we've been dating for a day. I started to run down the stairs and right when I turned the corner, I ran into somebody, which made me fall on my butt. I felt warm liquid running down my shirt, but I didnt care. My heart was broken!! I tried to stand up and run again, but they grabbed my arm. I tried to break free, when I heard his voice. Tears came like a rain storm. He walked in front of me and asked, " Babe whats wrong? Did something happen?" I tore my arm out of his hand and yelled, " YOU SHOULD KNOW!!! YOU AND THAT WHORE IN THE CLOSET!!!" Blake started to laugh as I started to get mad. I raised my hand up and slapped him. He looked me in the eye and yelled, " babe you think I would cheat on you? I see you dont have enough trust on me! I trust you! Do you not like me? Have you heard stories about me?! Oh my gosh.... What were they?!" I felt pretty guilty after him yelling at me. I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. After I pulled back, he looked shocked, " Blake I trust you! Its just when I heard them noises, I couldnt stand the thought of you cheating on me. So I guess I overreacted." He nodded his head and mumbled, " yes, yes you did." I smiled and said, " maybe you should start telling me where your going. Like not as an overprotective girlfriend or anything, just so this dont happen anymore." Blake nodded and looked down. He walked to a little closet and opened the door, inside was brooms, mops, wash clothes, and cleaners. He grabbed a broom and a mop, and started cleaning. I felt a bit awkward, because I made the mess and he's cleaning it up. He looked up and noticed me standing there awkwardly, He stood up and walked over to me. He looked me in the eye and asked, " whats wrong?" I looked down at the floor and whispered, " I caused the mess, I think I should be cleaning it." Blake wrapped his arms around my waist and sighed, " babe, I would never let you clean up a mess. Even if you caused it! Thats one reason I have maids." I gave him a look, " you cant depend on the maids all your life!" He nodded and jokily said, " thats why I have you!" I make a face and an idea popped in my head, since he wont give me the mop. Just get it myself! I wrapped my arms around him and peeked over his shoulder, propping against the table was the mop. I jumped back and ran for the mop, but as soon as it was in my hands in was gone! I spun around and gave him a look. He smiled, his adorable smile, and started to put the supplies in the closet. Once he was done, my stomach growled. I blushed and Blake muttered, " I guess you shouldnt have ruined our food."  My mouth fell open and he said, " Hey, save that for tonight!" I didnt get it at first, but then the lightbulb went off in my head. I slapped his shoulder and started to head for the kitchen.  As I was walking down the stairs, I realized that I needed to learn my way around the house. Once I arrived to the kitchen, I walked directly to the fridge. I opened the door and scanned around, I moved a thing of lettuce and saw a pint of blood. I screamed and slammed the door shut, Blake was at my side in a flash. He looked at me and asked, " babe whats wrong?" Unable to speak, I just pointed toward the fridge. Blake opened the door and saw the pint of blood, he picked it up and asked, " is this what your scared of?" I nodded. He started to laugh, I stood there shocked. How could he find this funny?! Not every person has a pint of blood in their fridge! I slapped him out of pure rage and sat down at the bar. He came over to me and whispered, " babe im a vampire. You got to get used to this." I looked down and nodded. I heard footsteps and looked up, in came the chef. He smiled and asked me what I wanted, I didnt really know what was on the menu. So out of habit I said, " I'll have what he's having." Hint- never get what a vampire gets! One minute later the chef came out with two mugs. He sat them down in front of us and bowed, Blake dismissed him and started to drink the stuff. I looked in the mug and saw dark liquid,  I looked at blake and saw that he was enjoying it. So I lifted the mug up and took a sip. An iron taste hit my tongue, I quickly spit it out and wiped my mouth. I looked on the counter top and saw crimson red liquid. I looked at blake and yelled, " It was blood!! Human blood! Why didnt you tell me that it was blood?!" He looked panicked and said, " I thought you knew it was blood." I then realized my mistake when I said, " I'll have what he's having." I turned bright red and muttered, " im so dumb." Blake chuckled and said, " well babe it fits you."

HEY so im sorry about updating so late! I was going to update last night but my computer shut off in the middle of typing, so none of it was saved! But I studied and thought, " why not write?!" Well I really hope you like it! I have Finals all this week, so Im major stressed right now! Love you guys!