The shadow's interest( rogue...

By --ErzaScarlet--

Y/N is a member of Fairy tail till *cough cough* pyro makes a deal and loses. Y/N is then forced to join Sabe... More

That fateful day(REMADE)
youtube channel
Guys
Edolas?!?!?!
Back!
What?!?!
S-Class trials and booze
10 facts
Darkness & Dragons
the games
meeting & Unbelievable bets
new guild and Waterparks
A/N
O.E
WTF is going on!?!?
battle royale
a/n
Magic ball
A/N
lost and deja-vues
Got tagged again
ending of the beginning
not again....
Pls read
My beloved^_^
questions
Clover's Magic Library!
headquarters
Trouble in hell
Valentines day special!
The news and letter
Alvarez
Black Demon & Black Wizard
A/N
The Festival
Great to be back/beach part 1
The beach, part 2
the beach part 3
prodigy & new found Hell
Fairy tail is back...With more trouble
My true past, 400 years ago
A/N
Another A/N
problem after problem
Where am i?
memories & escape
Help
Saved By My past?!
Finale! dragon and death
Epilogue 1/2
Epilogue 2/2
decision
Christmas One shot.
I know
Night of Red Moon part 1
Night of Red Moon part 2
Night of Red Moon part 3
Night of Red Moon 4/4
decision
A/n important
Surprise!!
Important
Hey
Thank you!

The beginning of hell.

1.3K 31 23
By --ErzaScarlet--

So im gonna make this chapter go through the pregnancy of Reader-chan. I'll make the 9 months go by here. Lets make it quick too. So enjoy!

====================================================

First month

Y/N's POV

Rogue told me to stay with him in his apartment a while after w e got back from the beach. So thats what im doing. Every morning, it the same. Heres my daily routine

1. Wake up

2. Puke alot

3. Try to stop. and when it does, it comes back a minute later

4. Try to eat. Go to guild when i feel better.so around 11;30am.

So my schedule is very complex as u can see. Its interesting. My stomach is starting to grow a bit but u can almost not notice it. 

the good thing is that i can still go on missions with Rogue, Sting, Yukino, Rufus, Orga or Minerva. I just need to be extra careful or my partner gets beaten up my Rogue. No biggy.

month 2-4

I've stopped puking a bit but its slowly starting to show that im pregnant. I've also had to go through a painfully boring interview with Jason. He was jumping everywhere yelling stuff like This is so coool, this is amazing!!! I was bored, so was Rogue.

I've been going on a bit more missions but next month, i promised that i would stop going on missions at my 5 months mark. Though now im just sad because i love going on missions.

month 5-8

Im stuck at home while occasionally going to the guild. Yukino comes to see me once and a while, so does Sting. Its getting too boring now. Im starting to need to waddle everywhere.When i hit my 7th month, i decided to stay home and not leave. Mainly due to Rogue's worrying. Rogue is doing the missions.

Im eating his food while craving some weird as fuck things. The other day i asked if i could have a piece of apple pie with ketchup on it. Sounds gross right? Rogue thinks so.And i asked for it more than once too. ?Its stuff like that, that my appetite wants. Yukino laughs at the grossness while Sting just pukes at the thought of eating that. Well i have my entertainment.

Month 9! final month!!!

Rogue has been gone for a week and im due any day now.... When we decided to go to the doctors a few weeks ago, we chose that we'd want a surprise instead of knowing what gender. Though we're only having 1.Thank god! Yukino comes to see my twice a day and Sting comes 3 times a day. sometimes, i find it weird  how Sting worries more about me but i just shrug it off. 

But this one day of the week i was just playing a game of crazy 8s with Yukino and Sting, when suddenly i felt an extremely sharp pain in my lower regions. I let out a scream and Yukino and Sting jumped to their feet.

They had worried looks on their faces and Yukino started shouting directions to Sting. Yukino got me to sit. There was no way that we'd get me to a hospital in time.

*Im gonna just skip over the part where u give birth*

I was physically exhausted but i got through it, barely. Yukino told me my pulse had weakened incredibly to a point where i was almost not alive anymore. When i opened my eyes, Rogue was holding my hand and Sting was holding my new born child.

"Congrats N/N. Its a girl." Sting told me with a smile.Rogue was smiling and so was Yukino."So what are we naming her?"Yukino asks with a smile.Me and Rogue honestly didnt think of any names before he was gone.I feel so embarrassed."I honestly don't know.Any suggestions?"Everyone looked at each other.

Lector flew in saying a very smart name. "How about Kageka? It means shadow flower." We all smiled at the name. Me and Rogue nodded. "Kageka it is. Welcome to the family Kageka Cheney."Sting and Yukino clapped at the name and sting yelled out loud "Im an uncle!"We all laughed but technically Sting and Yukino are her uncle and aunt.

Little did i know, the country was going into war soon. With the country i had came back from a few months ago.

In 2 months from now, the GMG would come back. 

After a while of chatting, Sting and Yukino left. soon after that we had fallen asleep with little Kageka in my arms.

*Next morning*

I woke up with Rogue by my side and Kageka in my arms peacefully asleep. I lightly put her in his arms and went to make breakfast.  I have to say, i feel like a feather when i walk now. I started to make bacon, knowing it would wake up Rogue and possibly bring Sting, if he was awake, due to the smell of meat. My dragon slayer best friends love their meat very much. I look behind me after i open the pack of bacon, and i was right. I saw his eyes open quickly with a devious smile.

I nod at him and he goes back to sleep while i finish making some. I hear a knock at the door and open it to see Sting, like i predicted, and Yukino who was given a piggy back ride."He picked me up on his way here. He smelled bacon" I lightly chuckle while Yukino and Sting head over to sleeping Rogue and Kageka. I finish all the bacon, which there was like 5 pounds of. Im gonna have to buy a lot of it.

We all eat and I feed Kageka some food(Not bacon.)We all head over to the guild hall together.We enter and see a few members including Rufus and Orga. They wave over at me and I go see them. "We haven't seen u in a while here.Whats her name?"I smile since they missed me. I haven't been to the guild in the last 3 or 4 months."Kageka. I missed coming here everyday."

And we just kept chatting the day away like there were no worries. For one thing, i haven't seen Dimaria in a while which is starting to worry me. I'm hoping nothing bad happens soon, but that feeling is just going to haunt me for a while.

The next day i decide to go on a mission with Yukino and Minerva for the weekend and leave Kageka with Sting and Rogue.I sure hope that those idiots wont hurt her, but knowing Rogue when i was pregnant, he will be extremely overprotective of her.

So the next morning we left early and i told Rogue where i was going. unlike last time.. "Good luck Rogue.Don't let anything happen to her" He nodded and i left with my backpack. Yukino and Minerva were already waiting for me outside. "Lets go!!"And we left for the train station.

As we waited for the train, Minerva told me about the job."We have to kill a few S-class beasts. They've killed numerous S-class wizards across the continent.".Oh thank god they never told Rogue. He wouldn't have let me come."Well then lets go! Train is here" I hoped onto the train with Yukino and Minerva and took our seats.

The train left and I immediately felt sick."W-why am i sick..."Yukino and Minerva look at each other in gasp. "U don't think u gained the abilities of a dragon slayer when u were pregnant right?". Get me out of this nightmare please..

"S-shit! Well then, our guild has 3 then" We continue our train ride till we get to our designated town.

Rogue's POV

I have a bad feeling about this job. There's something she didn't tell me and i know it. I was currently feeding Kageka. I decided that i would stay home for today and go ask Sting tomorrow about the job they took.I'll just brush it off for now.

But for now, i'll just play games with Kageka. My daughter looks so much like both of us!!Her hair is H/c and her eyes are crimson red like mine but have small sparkles in them. This is going to be so  much fun!!!

Back to ur POV

We got off the train and i instantly felt better!!!YAY!"Lets go beat up some monsters!"Yukino and minerva cheered after me. "Wait. Whats the reward?" Minerva looked at the flyer and said "20 Million jewel. Each."20 million jewel each?!?!?Thats alot of jewel per person. Usually the pay is related to the amount of danger too.

We met the mayor who requested the job and he gave us the details."Are u sure u ladies can handle these beasts on ur own? I can send My son with u if u want. He's a strong wizard.".Is he questionning our strenght because we're girls? When i looked behind me,Minerva and Yukino had scornful expressions that could tell but one story;Im probably gonna kill u if u keep talking. and im serious.

I pat them on their back to help them relax."Nah. We should be good.We don't need anyone else" And with that, we left kinda frustrated. But we would be able to use our anger on the beasts. We saw a group of the monsters and i literally took it down with a few punches. Minerva and Yukino also had fun punching them.

Yes!Lets use our anger on them! We were supposed o use magic but we were so angry we used fists instead. It still gave the same result.For a mission that was supposed to last a weekend, we finished it without using a drop of magic in less than 2 hours. 

"Lets camp out in the forest for a while." We all nodded in agreement. We set up camp and chatted about random things throughout the night. Though im honestly wondering how Rogue and Sting are doing. Nah im not gonna worry about Kageka. She's in good hands."Hey Y/N, Aren't u worried about Kageka?"."a bit. But she's in the good hands of Rogue. He's extremely overprotective so if anyone tried anything, Rogue would most likely kill them, but whatever! Lets just relax and sleep."

We all nodded in sync till Minerva said "Ther are hot springs in town. We can go there tomorrow night." We all imagined the awesome feeling of hot springs on our overworked bodies and we all sighed in sync. Again.

=========================================================================

So that was that! Did u like the chapter? Im thinking of ending it soon. What do u guys think? Should i finish it soon or not? But whatever! U had a girl, her name is Kageka.

The name Kageka is Japanese and means shadow flower. I really liked the meaning of it. When i was searching for a nice name to call the kid, i saw Kageka and it meant Shadow flower and i immediately thought of Rogue.

Well have a good night! IMm gonna go to sleep now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.6K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
108K 3.3K 26
Team Natsu kicks Lucy off of the team but when they witness her newfound magic will they bribe her back to Fairy Tail or would she remain at Sabertoo...
11.6K 256 15
Set a week before the GMG, an elemental dragon slayer suddenly pops up, and joins Fairy Tail. They learn her magic isn't exactly dragon slaying, but...
161K 4.7K 54
『WARNING! CONTAINS SPOILERS』 You're still new to Sabertooth, while Rogue's only known the said guild for most, if not the entirety of his life. You w...