Kidnapped by a vampire again...

By Lollmfao

THE FUNNIEST story YOU WILL EVER READ!!!1 I DARE YOU TO READ THIS AND NOT LAUGH CUZ ITS LIKE IMPOSSIBLE!!!! W... More

Dude bitting isn't cool when you just got kidnapped
Out clubbing
Out clubbing part2
Sorry guys...
A bit too tipsy
Where am I?!?!
This calls for a war!!!!
Getting along
Revenge
Nightmares keeping you asleep?
The past unfolds alittle...
More past.....
We meet again....
My saver....?
meet the family....
Where is she?!
This thing with passing me along isn't cool!!
Say what?!?!
Barney the purple Dino
Author note =o)
No freking way!?!?
Hidden wings
Big butt??? Oh noooo!!!
Sorry please read
I gotta do what?!
Brownnies!!!
Check out my wings!
REMEMBER ME NOW?
walmart? hahahahah!!!!

Reunions and introductions

2.9K 81 8
By Lollmfao

Hello people of the world im here again and I have to tell u I'm just unhappy :(

I don't have more than one vote!

Pleazzzzz vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 5

Summer pov

What do I do now I'm done with my sandwich an I'm not really sure where things are so....

Oh!!! I could go an like totally jump his room! An I could ask lizzy where it is she would tell me.but where do I find her....

"Lizzy"!!!!!! I yelled as loud as I could looks like she didn't-

"yes summer"?

"shit Lizzy next time you want me' to pee in my pants just yell me' goodness"!

She smiled"well summer your the one that yelled my name like you were getting killed or something"!

"ok anyways I wanted to know where Orlando's room is?"

"I don't think your aloud to go in there because one if he finds out I told you where his room is he'll have my head! And two I'm pretty sure you were told not to go in any rooms. But depending on the reason I might just let some info slip you know if I get to see a good show that don't include you getin killed".

"well it's definitely gonna get a good show and the second part won't happen....I hope and I won't let him know anything"

"ok but what are you gonna do" she already started walking out of the grand kitchen and slowly down the hallway.

"something" I said following her.

"tell me"

"nope"I said popping the "p".

Sigh "whatever"

We finally made it to the room and it was a-ma-ze-ing! The room color was navy blue. A king size navy blue bed-set with black detail the curtains were black there was a giant flat screen at least 75in hooked to a silver mp3 player black furniture desk an dresser as well as the two side tables.

"damn lizzy do you think we could make him go gay and like want the stupid pink more so I could get this one?!?"

"I highly dought that he loves this room but it would be like hilarious to see that"!!! Hmmm loves the room eh?

Well hate to see something happen to his 'love' hehehe.

"Lizzy what would he do if I hmmm I don't know jack his room up"?

"hahaha I don't-"

"LIZZY"!!!!!!

Someone yelled at the top of there lungs. The sudden sound made me jump.

"Lizzy what was that"?!

"oh no no NO!!! It's kate! Look summer I want you to close your eyes and hold on to me tightly ok"?! Why would she want me to-

What was it with people and flipping over there shoulder! Keeping my eyes shut I felt a strong wind hit me.

The name Kate brought back so many memories... She was my best best friend and she promised me that she will call me that summer she left to brazil but she never did an I tried but I couldn't reach her and she never came back either...

I was put down on the floor an this time I wasn't in mid air thankfully.

"Lizzy what is going on how did we get here so fast? An who was screaming"?

I took a look around and we were in a.... Well extremely large family/dinning area.

"no time to explain I have to help Kate!"

She was pacing around the room when we both froze and heard a faint sound

"help...." she sprinted to the door of what looked like a closet but you know nothing is what it seems around here.

"Kate!!! Hold on I'm gonna get you out, back up against the wall"!

I backed up as I saw lilly take a kicking stand not a second later she kicked down the door and rushed in with me hot on her heels.

"Kate it's ok I'm here now your gonna be fine! Keep your eyes open"!

I couldn't tell what she looked like with Lizzy in front of her I could only see her arms and legs cut up and bruised severely as well as her long tangled up blond hair.

"summer go get a water bottle fron the fridge"! I ran to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle while lilly brought Kate to the couch.

"Here kate drink this" she took a big gulp and put the bottle down.

"Lizzy she's shivering alot"

"i know I'll get a blanket stay here and don't go any were" she left the room

"Kate are you ok? What happened?" she started to cry.

I pulled her into a hug and said "it's ok your safe now"

She backed away and pulled the hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ears.

"kate is that you?!?!" that was my friend but she was beat up so badly you couldn't even tell!

"summer!!!! " she through her arms around me and continued crying her eyes out.

I pulled away"Kate what happened why are you beat up like this! Who did it!!!!"

"summer you h-have t-to get out of here"!

Lilly came back in to the room and put a blanket around Kate and embraced her into a hug.

"Lilly why is summer here you have to get her out!" she said between sobs.

"I know Kate I know bit master Orlando got her" this only made her cry harder.

"Kate, Summer how do you know each other"?

"We were like sisters in middle school before that bastard took me away! I was at the airport and needed to pee and this is what I get! Lizzy he did it again! Lizzy this is the second time this week! That asshole!!!!"

I was so lost but one thing I knew was that he, who ever he is did this to my sister and he is so gonna die if it's the last thing I do!

"Kate who is that bastard and what exactly did he do?!?" I asked her

"you haven't changed you no you always loved to defend me against every thing but this isn't in our hands summer you can't do anything to master Victor he'll kill you before you get a word out and he's not exactly your average guy. I love you but let it go, ok"?

"so his name is eh? Can he here as well as Lizzy over here?"

Lizzy came up to me "yeah a lot better actually"

"shit Lizzy why would you tell her that now she's gonna-" before she even finished I already started yelling

"VICTOR GET YOUR STUPID ASS DOWN HERE NOW SO I COULD KICK IT!!!!"

"summer what the hell are you doing!!!!"

Not a second later a tall dark haired guy with a really hot body walked in and when and he saw Kate he smirked and said " damit I thought I got rid of you!" "and whose this cutie" he said to me! How dare he!!! Kate and Lizzy stayed still in the back.

"bitch Imma kill you"!!!! I spat

He chuckled deeply and disappeared

"a kitten that thinks itself a tiger cute"

He whispered from behind me. he grabbed my hips and and anger flared inside me I swiftly turned around and through my arms around his neck, flipped him over and landed on his back with his hands behind him and my knee leaning on his back.

Gasps came from Kate and Lizzy. I came down to his ear and said "when I say I'll kill you don't think even for a second that I won't"!!! He struggled under my grasp while yelling "what the fuck are you"?!?!

"your worst nightmare bitch"!!!! I was about to tell him off again but I was distracted by the slow clapping from the door way. I turned to stare into the eyes of a very confused Orlando.

"Summer will you please get off my little brother now"

"hell no he will pay for what he did to my sister"!!!

"victor apologize"

"what!?!? Hell no I'm not apologizing to that bitch"!!!!

That's it now I'm pissed!!! "Lizzy pass me that knife"

Victor spoke "dumb ass a knife can't kill me! I'm a va-"

"Victor shut up I haven't told her yet"!!!

"can you at least tell me what the fuck she is I mean she shouldn't be able to beat me up like that and have you seen what her eyes do when she's mad?!?!"

"one I don't know an two no I haven't but I have a feeling I will soon. Summer come on we need to talk."

"no im still mad at you for giveing me the shot! "

Kate laughed" yeah she never liker shots"

"can I bring Kate with me"? I asked

" yes"

"Do you promise you won't give me any more shots?"

He chuckled" yeah I promise " I jumped of this bitch and landed two feet away. Victor got off the ground and suddenly came at me with a punch I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to come but it never did so I opened my eyes and was starring into Orlando's back. Being the carious cat that wants to die I pecked over his shoulder and saw Orlando holding victors fist.

"look victor you know you can't touch her if she don't know yet"

"but she called me a bastard"!

I smirked " well Vicky you can't say I'm wrong can you"

"You little brat come here!" he tried to get me again but couldn't get out of Orlando's grasp. I giggled and hid behind Orlando.

"you need to cool down and summer please stop irritating him."

"since you asked kindly I will"

"good. Vicky get going-"

"don't call me that"!

"whatever just leave and Kate, summer please fallow me"

"umm summer, Kate isn't in exactly walking material at the moment" Lizzy spoke up.

"I guess it's just you and me then summer" he smirked, oh hell no I am so not going to go with him if he is smirking the last time that happened I was molested, given a shot and woke up in a pink room! "I don't think that's a good idea-" but before I could even finish my sentence i was thrown over his shoulder and suddenly appeared at his room!

"you know the 'throw her over your shoulder like she cant walk' thing is getting old"

"yeah but it's faster the immortal way rather than waiting in you slow humans"

"ok what's up with you all saying 'humans' as if you aren't"remembering what Lizzy told me I took a deep breath. Then he was centimeters away from me and I wanted to like totally flip out but acted like nothing happened.

He was bothered by this so he came closer and said three worse that will hunt me in my sleep

"I'm a vampire"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 926 28
To say, if someone were to ask you to say your life from highschool to now in four words in this book it would be: Crazy bitches and tits. You were o...
2.5K 227 25
"Rose,"I look up and see Jace staring at me. "What?" I whisper quietly. "Give me the answers to questions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8," "That's all of...
1.9M 44.4K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...
507 3 29
He is the most handsome guy I've ever seen. No, the most handsome guy in the world. And yet, he was into me. How did I ever get so lucky? I'm practic...