Stuck With Him: Kai Parker

By SleepMindWriter

[Highest Rank #1 Kai 12/07/19] [Highest Rank #245 Fanfiction 23/11/16] [Highest Rank #6 Sarcasm 23/02/19] I s... More

A.N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
A.N
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
A.N
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
In Love With Him: Kai Parker

30

20.4K 494 1.5K
By SleepMindWriter

"Ow." I hissed in pain as I grit my teeth in pain. I took deep breaths but winced. "Ow."

Kai just grinned while he watched me suffer, his head rested on his hands. His wet hair, falling on his forehead.

"Almost done." The woman told me, I nodded.

"Thank god." I muttered, glaring at Kai, who leaned in to kiss my forehead.

"Can I ask, why are you getting this done?" She wondered, her name was Jackie.

"She lost a bet." Kai answered for me and Jackie laughed continuing with the tattoo.

Yes, it was a tattoo. I lost the water balloon fight, so my punishment was getting 'Kai's' tattooed onto my lower back.

It was growing dark but somehow Kai found this tattoo parlour and charmed his way into letting me get my tattoo. Thankfully the tattoo was probably the size of a tic-tac box, with a small rose on each side.

"That's a first." Jackie chuckled. I rolled my eyes. My head rested on my arms as I laid on my stomach on the tattoo bed.

"It's only because someone cheated." I huffed, sending Kai a scowl. He gasped and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being a sore loser."

"You had an extra-"

"Sore loser." Kai interrupted me. I just huffed and he kissed my head. Jackie just laughed at us.

"I hate you." I mouthed to Kai with a scowl. He was sitting on a chair opposite me, just enjoying me in pain.

"Love you too." He mouthed back. My heartbeat skipped when he said that but I wasn't sure it was genuine.

Riley, this is Kai.

"And done." Jackie finally announced. "Wasn't so bad, was it?" I just hummed and she laughed. "Let me quickly get this bandaged up, Kai would you like to see it?"

"Very much." Kai rose to his feet and peered down at my back. Jackie just smiled before leaving. "Look at it Ri." He held up a mirror so I was able to see the tattoo clearly.

It was a small tattoo which I liked, the roses were shadowed and Kai's name was written in cursive.

Kai muttered a spell with his hand over my tattoo and I frowned, asking him when he'd finished. "What'd you do?"

"I healed it, so it's saves weeks of that pointless crap she'll say."

"I would say thank you but I'm now stuck with your name permanently on my body."

"You love it." He slapped my butt and I kicked him away. He just laughed.

Jackie soon arrived back. She did explain everything to me regarding the aftercare. I nodded and she bandaged up my tattoo but stopped half way.

"What's wrong?" I looked at her.

"It's just, this looks healed." She said, confused and looked closer. Jackie shook her head, finishing the bandaging. "Must be me, it is late."

I awkwardly laughed. "Probably." I said, climbing off the bed. My back was no longer burning from pain.

Kai paid her, how he got the money I didn't want to know. Though we said our goodbyes and left the store. In a matter of seconds, Kai took off my bandage to let the tattoo be on display for everyone.

"Much better." I just laughed him but nudged his arm.

"I can't believe you made me do that." I said, shaking my head.

He shrugged. "You lost fair and square Ri." I scoffed and he winked.

I opened up Zeke and dig through him, looking for my tank top, but couldn't find it. "Kai where's my shirt?"

"It's safe, don't worry. Beside you need to show everyone, that's you belong to me."

"Idiot." I muttered, throwing Zeke on my back.

++++

"Another round." Kai told the bartender. I nodded and set down my previous glass.

He nodded and more shots were made for us. It was midnight and Kai and I decided to get wasted, just for fun.

I yelped, feeling a buzz in my pocket. Kai stared at me. "Wait." I said over the music, I got my phone out. "It's my phone."

He laughed, I saw it was Bonnie. "It's Bonnie."

"Are you gonna answer?"

"Yes, I'll be back in a minute." I quickly kissed his cheek before going outside. Once I made it outside, I answered with the phone to my ear. "Bonnie." I cheered.

"Riley are you drunk?"

"No." I paused and caught my balance. "Yes, maybe. I dunno."

"Where are you and Kai?"

"We're at this club, it's fun. You guys should come."

"Maybe another time, Riley."

I huffed. "You're boring because it's really fun here."

Bonnie just laughed. "Riley, you and Kai need to return to Mystic Falls."

"Why?" I complained, pouting.

"Because we need Kai to help us with a spell to take us to the prison world."

"I've had my fair share of prison worlds, thank you very much."

"No Riley, we need to get Damon and Stefan's mother, she's the way we can get Stefan to turn his humanity back on."

I took a deep breath to let my brain focus. "I guess we can leave tomorrow morning."

"Thank you, Riley." Bonnie sounded relieved. "But you two have to hurry. Stefan is the only one who can flip Caroline's humanity back on."

"Okay, I'll let Kai know." I sighed, saying goodbyes before I hang up. I made my way back inside to inform Kai of a trip being cut short.

While I pushed my way through the crowd of sweaty bodies, I sighed in relief when I spotted Kai. He was chatting to the bartender. I had a feeling the bartender liked Kai in the same way I did.

I just assumed it from his body language. His head rested on his hand as he bit his lip staring intently at Kai, instead of responding.

"Ri, what took you so long?" Kai asked when he spotted me. I sat close beside him since it was been difficult to hear from the music.

I shook my head and leaned into his ear. "We need to leave."

Kai rolled his eyes. "Why?"

"I'll explain later."

He sighed but nodded. "Okay." Kai said then smiled. "But one more round, Sal told me I don't have to pay."

Sal smiled, I noticed he had his nose pierced and left eyebrow. "Yep, it's all on the house." He pushed a drink in front of Kai. "For you Kai." He said, sighing as he stared at Kai.

"I guess humans can be nice." Kai said into my ear. I just laughed.

"Especially when they want to have sex with you." His eyes widened and he almost spat out his drink.

"What?" I nodded and Kai shrugged. "Oh well, a free drink is a free drink." I laughed at him and Kai grinned. We got another round, then another and another.

And another.

And another.

And another.

Until the last thing I remembered was Kai pulling me into the backseat of the car once he pulled over. 

++++

"One more round, what a lie." I muttered, before throwing up again in the petrol station toilet.

It was morning, I was massively hungover. My mind spinning, my eyes burning against the sunlight and my body aching.

I groaned, continuing to empty my stomach from last night. It was fun, I mean I enjoyed it but alcohol was a bitch the next day.

"Are you done, Ri?" Kai asked, from the other end of the door. He already thrown up.

Thankfully, I had toothbrushes and toothpaste in Zeke. I packed some other supplies.

And people wonder why I always carry around a bag.

"Wait." I groaned, puking even more.

After what seemed liked hours, I finished standing up using the toilet for support. I flushed away my sick, revolted by its smell.

I washed my hands and face before I left the toilets, seeing Kai outside. "I hate drinking" I said, he chuckled in response.

Using about half the toothpaste I scrubbed my teeth, scraping of the foul smell of vomit and alcohol.

After I finished, I spat it on the road as we walked back to the car. I sat in my seat as Kai went to buy some stuff.

I brushed my teeth again, refreshing my breath as Kai reappeared in the car holding a bag of shopping.

"You didn't kill anyone, did you?" I asked Kai, once I completely moved off a layer of my teeth.

My eyes saw the woman at the till, alive still. I sighed in relief and Kai gasped. "I don't kill everyone, Ri."

"Understatement." I rolled my eyes, testing my breath. I smelt mint and sighed in relief, binning the toothbrush.

Kai drove on, fast the wind blowing my hair everywhere. The roof was up but our windows were down.

"This has been an eventful trip." I said, putting on my sunglasses to protect my eyes.

Kai nodded, agreeing. He had sunglasses on as well, I was shocked he could drive while being hungover.

"Kai." I said, he looked to me. "How are you driving right now?"

"I took a bunch of painkillers."

I rose a brow. "Don't kill us now." He just pulled down his sunglasses to wink at me, grinning. I shifted in my seat it couldn't get comfortable. So I undid my seatbelt and rested my head on Kai's lap.

Kai glanced down at me. "Ri, unless you are going to suck-"

"I'm going to sleep." I cut in and he huffed.

"Boring."

I squeezed his thigh. "But if you buy us some food..." Kai raised a brow and I laughed. "I'm kidding."

He pouted. "You're such a tease."

"But you love me." I replied before I shut my eyes to fall asleep.

++++

"Ri, this is the fifth stop, can you control your bladder." Kai whined from outside the restroom. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm almost done." I snapped, washing my hands. I quickly dried them off before I yanked opened the door causing Kai to stumble.

I giggled and he frowned. "Not funny."

"Not funny." I copied. "Anyway, let's go and eat Malachai."

"Ri-"

"Please." I whined, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'll make it up to you." I grinned, running my finger down his chest.

"You better." He kissed my forehead. "Now let's go and eat."

We went into the small diner. We both sat down in a booth and looked at the menu.

"I wonder if they sell any pancakes." Kai mumbled more to himself.

I hummed and read over the menu. Soon a waitress came over to us and smiled. "Are you two ready to order?"

I nodded as did Kai. "I'll have the pancakes with cream." He said and the waitress glanced at me.

"And I'll have the same with some French toast." Kai raised a brow at me and I shrugged, whilst the waitress wrote down the order. "I'm hungry."

"Coming right up." She beamed. "Would you like any drinks with that?"

"I'll take some of the chocolate milkshake." I added and she hummed, scribbling it down.

Kai didn't say anymore but stared at me. "What?" I raised my eyebrows and he shook his head.

"We need to talk." Was all he said to me.

++++

"Take this." Something hits my face and I cursed, holding my cheek with my hands .

"Ow!" I hissed, rubbing my cheek. Kai laughed and threw another one at me. I dodged in time and smacked his arm. "Stop it you bully."

"Stop it you bully."

"Kai."

"Kai."

I frowned and he smiled, pecking my lips. I shook my head and Kai put something in my hand. I looked down then raised a brow, looking back at him.

"Seriously?"

Kai shrugged. "Better safe than sorry."

I laughed. "Kai, I'm not pregnant."

He sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist. On the ride back to Mystic Falls, he stopped at a petrol station to get me a pregnancy test. "Ri."

"Kai."

"We've had a lot of sex." I shhed him because the man close to us in the store could hear. Kai rolled his eyes but lowered his voice. "And I know that every time I hadn't used one single condom."

"Which is why I'm on the pill." I smirked and he looked confused.

"You are?" I nodded. "Since when?"

"A while ago, it was Stefan's idea."

Kai nodded. "Oh okay but just take the test in case."

I sighed loudly. "Fine but you owe me when it says negative."

"And what do I owe you Ri?"

I smirked and run my finger down his chest, which made him grin. "You know Malachai."

++++

A.N -

- hope you enjoy it

- vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 139K 130
'Love has the power to tender the broken, but self love has the power to change' Sequel to 'It was Always you' This is the story of Arjun's Beloved...
130K 5.2K 55
A popular girl wants to make her cheating jock ex-boyfriend jealous, so she shoots for the perfect gentleman.
11.3K 509 9
Toshihiro Chiyo wants to be the best sailor in the world. She wants to be known amongst the world and in trying to do so, she gets tangled up with an...
6.5K 1.5K 18
කාලය කියන්නෙම මායාවක්... . . . ඉතින්... උඹයි මමයි කියන්නෙම ඉන්ද්‍රජාලිකයෝ දෙන්නෙක්... . . . මායාවකට එහා ගිය අපේ හමුවීමම... සැබවින්ම ඇස්බැන්ඳුමක්...