The Story of Our Live's

By SavvyWriter101

*****DISCONTINUED***** Harry Edward Styles, the one and only curly haired British flirt from One Direction, l... More

Hey there!
Prologue
Chapter 1: Three Years-Old
Chapter 2: Four Years-Old
Chapter 3: Five years-old
Chapter 4: Six years-old
Chapter 5: Seven years-old
Chapter 6: Eight years-old
Chapter 7: Nine years-old
Chapter 9: Eleven years-old
Chapter 10: Twelve years-old
Chapter 11: Thirteen years-old
Chapter 12: Fourteen years-old
Chapter 13: Fifteen years-old
Chapter 14: Sixteen years-old
Chapter 15: Seventeen years-old

Chapter 8: Ten years-old

22 1 0
By SavvyWriter101

Darcy groaned as the light from her window blinded her. She rolled over and tried to go back to sleep but her alarm clock went off. "Oh come on! It's Saturday~!" she whined, turning off her alarm. She closed her eyes and slowly started to doze off. A minute later, she sat up with her eyes wide open and a big grin on her face. "It's Saturday!"

She jumped out of bed than ran out of her room and down the stairs to be met with Liam and Zayn in the kitchen. "Babba! Pappy!" she cheered.

Liam looked at her and smiled. "Morning, Darc. Did you sleep well?"

She nodded and smiled. "Yes, sir."

"Someone's happy~," Zayn said, grinning.

"Yup! Guess what today is?"

"Saturday?" Zayn asked, smiling.

"And?"

"No school?" Liam asked.

"And?"

"May fifteen?" Niall asked, walking into the kitchen with Louis right behind him.

"Which means?"

"It's your birthday!" Louis cheered, picking her up and spinning her around. "Happy tenth birthday, Darc~!"

She giggled and smiled. "Thanks, dad," she said, looking around before pouting. "Daddy not here again is he?"

Louis sighed and put her down, rubbing her head. "Afraid so, babe. But, hey, today you and I get to spend time together for a few hours. How does that sound?"

"Can we watch Cinderella then?" she asked, looking up at him with hopeful eyes.

"Anything you want, Darc," he said, kissing her forehead.

Straight after breakfast, Darcy ran into the living room to prepare the movie while the boys stayed in the kitchen. "I can't believe him. I thought he said he would be here before Darcy woke up," Louis whispered, sighing.

"Dad! I'm ready!" Darcy yelled.

"Coming!"

"Just keep her distracted while we get everything ready. Maybe Harry will be home by then," Liam said, sighing.

"If he isn't, he's in big trouble," Niall mumbled.

Louis sighed and walked into the living room. "Ready, princess?" he asked, sitting on the couch.

She looked at him and nodded.

"What's wrong, love?" he asked, pulling her onto his lap.

"Do you think daddy forgot about my birthday?"

"I...I really don't know, Darcy. But I do know that when he gets home, he's in big trouble," Louis assured her, kissing her cheek. "Now, let's watch the movie!"

Darcy giggled and pressed play.

Later that night

"/Happy birthday to you!/" everyone sung.

Darcy smiled at her cake which had music notes and instruments on it.

"Blow out the candles and make a wish, Darc!" Luke cheered, grinning.

Darcy closed her eyes and blew out all ten candles as everyone cheered. She opened her eyes and smiled, putting some frosting on Ashtons' nose causing everyone to laugh. "I don't really need to make a wish because I have all I need right here," she said, looking at all of them.

They smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Time for presents!" Calum said, picking Darcy up.

"Uncle Cal!" she squealed, giggling.

"You guys go on in the living room, we need to talk for a minute," Liam said, smiling.

Calum carried Darcy into the living room with Michael, Luke, and Ashton following right behind him.

"It's official; I'm killing him," Niall growled.

"Has anyone talked to him today" Zayn asked.

"His phone is turned off," Louis deadpinned.

"I swear to god, Li, if he isn't here soon, I'm gonna go out, find him, and beat his arse for forgetting Darcy's birthday," Niall warned in a hushed voice.

"No, Niall, I'll talk to him when he gets home. Let's just go watch Darcy open her presents before she gets tired," Louis said, walking into the living room.

The boys all sat on the couch and watched Darcy open a present from Luke. Her eyes sparkled at the shining red electric guitar. "No way," she mumbled before tackling Luke with a hug, her tail swaying happily behind her. "Thank you so much Uncle Luke! I love it!"

Luke chuckled and hugged her back. "I thought you would like one so you have something to practice with when we go on tour next month~. That is if your dads are still letting you come along~," Luke said, kissing her forehead.

"Open mine next!" Calum whined

Darcy started to grab at Ashtons' gift, making Calum pout. She giggled then grabbed his gift and sat in his lap. "I was just kidding, Uncle Cal," she cheered, kissing his cheek.

He smiled and watched her open the gift. When the wrapping paper was off, her eyes were wide, her ears perked up, and tail was off, and tail was wrapped around Calums wrist. "Oh my catnip! It's purrfect!"

It was on large 5 Seconds of Summer red sweatshirt with a hoodie. (Best I could come up with!"

"Thank you, Uncle Cal!" she cheered, hugging him.

Welcome, Darc~," he said, kissing her hair.

Ashton picked her up and spun her around, making her squeal. "Mine next~?"

She nodded and sat in his lap as she grabbed his gift. "Why did you make it so hard to unwrap, Uncle Ash~?" she whined, pouting.

Ashton chuckled and grinned. "So, I'd have an excuse to help you unwrap it," he said.

The others laughed as he started helping her unwrap the gift, her eyes sparkling as the wrapping paper disappeared and she pulled out a pair of drumsticks. "Awesome! Now I have new drumsticks to replace the other ones!"

"What happened to the other ones?" Louis asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Zach and Dakota decided to play fetch with them last week," she said, sighing.

"That's how dogs are~," Michael said, snickering before handing her his gift. "It may be small but I think you'll like it~."

She nodded and opened it to find a small box. "Too many boxes," she mumbled, taking the off and staring at the guitar pick. "Whoa."

"Look on both sides," Michael said.

She looked on one side to see 1D on it and 5SOS on the other. "Awesome! Thank you so much, Uncle Mikey!" she said, hugging.

She continued opening gifts from the others; Louis got her a red beanie to cover her ears in the winter, Niall got her an amplifier, Zayn got her a brush just for her tail and another for her hair, and Liam got her a keyboard. (She really is on her way to starting a band! XD) When all the gifts were open, they sat down to watch a movie of her choice. "Toy Story 3!" she cheered, holding up the movie.

Liam picked her up and hugged her tightly. "Oh my god. I love you so much more if that is even possible!" he said, kissing her cheek multiple times.

She laughed and hugged him. "Love you, too, Pappy," she squealed, smiling.

They all sat around the TV; Liam and Zayn in the armchairs; Niall, Louis, and Ashton on the couch; Michael, Calum, and Luke in front of the couch; and Darcy in Ashtons' lap. "Are you sure I'm fine, Uncle Ash?" she asked, tilting her head.

"You're fine, love. Stop worrying about it," he cooed, scratching behind her ears.

She purred and leaned back against his chest.

They watched the all the way through. When there was ten minutes of the movie left, they heard soft purring coming from Darcy, meaning she had fallen asleep.

"Can you---"

Liam was interrupted by the front door slamming shut. Darcy's ears twitched and she stirred in Ashtons' lap, fisting the front of his front.

Ashton picked Darcy up as he stood up and headed up to her room with Michael, Calum, and Luke behind him, not wanting to be around for an argument.

Just as they got upstairs, Harry stumbled into the living room. When he saw the others glaring at him, he was seriously confused. "W-What?" he slurred, raising an eyebrow.

"You missed Darcy's tenth birthday, Harry," Louis seethed.

"No I didn't. Her birthday is on the fifteen."

"Which is today," Niall snapped.

Harry's eyes widened and he groaned. "B-But my alarm on my phone didn't go off! It always goes off an hour before midnight whenever it's---" He was interrupted by his phone going off. He took a look at the screen, then showed it to the boys. "See?!"

Liam took his phone and looked at it. "Who were you with last night?"

"Kendell."

"That answers the question. Kendell was always mean to Darcy," Zayn mumbled.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Kendell hates hybrids, Harry. So whenever you're not looking, she was mean to Darcy. She always came to us, crying whenever she was around," Louis said, sighing.

"So she changed my phone?" Niall nodded. "I missed my kittens' birthday?"

"There's still an hour left," a tired British accent said.

They all looked at the stairs to see Darcy holding Ashtons hand and rubbing her eyes. "She woke up as soon as she heard Harry's voice," Luke explained, smiling as he stood behind Ashton and Darcy.

She let go of Ashtons' hand and ran over to Harry who picked her up and hugged her tight. "I am so sorry, kitten."

"I'll forgive you, daddy," she started, nuzzling his neck, "if you never let Kendell come over anymore. She's a big meanie to me."

"Believe me, baby, I'll never she her again."

She nodded and yawned. "Night-night, daddies," she mumbled, slowly falling asleep with her face nuzzled into Harrys' neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 33.5K 66
Copyright 2013 No one may publish, promote or use any ideas, plot line, in anyway with out my permission. Cover made by : Liams_Unicorn In the year...
4.9K 138 18
!! LARRY ADOPTION FIC !! Life flows like a rive for 7 year old Lydia. But what happens when her caretaker takes her to a concert, her work place. Wha...
107K 3.2K 32
Louis and Harry's sons are growing up; Zayn is twenty-two, owns his own tattoo parlour and is in a long-term relationship; Liam is seventeen, in his...
92K 2K 14
in which a runaway boy finds himself hurtling head first into something he's never had before - a family OR thirteen year old niall has spent the pas...