Yes Lady Hinata •NaruHina•

By potatoejung_

The forbidden love of a pre-engaged heiress and her butler unravels into a tale of love and betrayal. But can... More

Authors Note
Prologue
1. Intro
2. Interview
3. My New Butler
4. I Know Your Secret
5. More Than Twenty Questions
6. 4 Hours and 17 Minutes
7. I Love You
8. Morning
9. Date?
10. Rain
11. The Flu Is Romantic
12. Snow Day
13. What Happened To You?
13.5. Guidance
14. Departure
15. Talks
16. I'm Sorry...
17. Um... Happy Birthday?
18. Comfort
19. Party Prep
20. New Year's Kiss
21. Jealousy
22. Son of a Beach
23. The Reason Why
24. Forgive Me
25. This Is It
27. Unexpected Pt. 1
28. Unexpected Pt. 2
29. He Wants....?
30. Three Days
31. Assistance From A Foe
32. Countdown
33. Wedding March
34. Our Forever
35. Sunagakure
36. Perfect Present
37. Home
38. The End
Epilogue
Author's Note

26. Reconcile

5.7K 209 243
By potatoejung_

Hinata's POV

Sweet.Kami.Sama.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the ocean from outside the window. It didn't seem to be storming but it was still drizzling a little bit.

I can't move...

I looked down to see two muscular arms wrapped around my waist and our legs tangled together. I blushed since we were still... Indecent.

I smiled as I placed my arms on top of his. I didn't know I could be so happy, not even when I was little and dreamt of princesses and fairy tales.

"N-Naruto.... Honey?"

I wiggled a bit, trying to wake him up.

Why do we have to get up? Nah, I'll let him sle--

"Ohayo hime." Naruto kissed the back of my neck.

So he's up...

"Ohayo Naru."

It was silence for a little while. Naruto pulled me closer and then reached his arms to grab my hands. Our fingers intertwined and the sunlight was pouring into the room.

"Sakura painted your nails?" He asked, looking at my fingers.

I laughed a bit at his random question.

"Yeah..."

Naruto's lips made soft kisses along my neck and shoulders. I smiled and blushed at the same time.

"Hime, turn around." Naruto kissed my neck again.

I shivered and slowly turned to face my lover. I looked up at him and his blue eyes sparkled with joy.

Naruto pulled me up to his lips and pressed his lips onto mine. My arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer.

We separated and he hugged me tightly.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Hmm.... Perfect." I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Are you sure? I mean when I--"

"Naruto, I told you that that was natural."

"Well ok."

"And you? How do you feel?" I looked up at him.

"Wonderful." He squeezed me tighter which made me blush.

We remained in each other's embrace. I closed my eyes and began to drift off, last night's effects on me were still drugging my senses.

Knock knock knock

"Um... Hinata!? Can I come in?! My clothes are in there!" I heard a deep voice called from the other side of the door.

I let out an audible sigh and pulled the blankets over both me and Naruto so nothing was showing.

"Ok!"

I heard the door open and footsteps towards the pile of luggage.

"Where are you guys?" Sakura's voice chirped.

Naruto pulled me close and I tucked my knees to my chest.

"Under the blankets..."

"I wouldn't uncover us if I were you!" Naruto yelled.

He seemed to be trying to cover every inch of my body with his own. His legs wrapped around my own and his hands pulling me closer.

"And whhyyyy not?" Sakura asked in a sing songy tone.

"You'll see things you don't want to!" Naruto yelled again.

"I told you Sasuke! I told you!"

"Yeah yeah yeah...." Sasuke mumbled and I heard the zip of his suitcase.

"You owe me ten bucks!"

I wiggled out of Naruto's grasp and wrapped the sheets around my upper body. I pushed the comforter over my head but made sure Naruto was still covered.

"Why do you owe her ten bucks?" I asked.

The two stopped their movements and just looked at me. Sakura blushed and smiled but Sasuke turned away.

"You two did the thing!" Sakura squealed and turned away, blushing immensely.

I blushed even more than she did, my face matching the bed sheets.

Naruto leaned off the bed and grabbed his discarded clothing, slipping on his boxers under the blanket.

"That's why Sasuke owes me ten bucks..." She giggled.

Naruto got up from the bed and threw the blankets on me, making sure no one could see me.

"Ok ok, get out." Naruto ushered the couple out of the room.

Sasuke "hn"-ed as usual and went without needing encouragement with a few clothes in his hand. But Sakura on the other hand...

"B-but you two--"

"Sakura!" Naruto scolded.

"It's something to celebrate!" She yelled.

"Sakura!" Sasuke yelled from the other room.

Naruto picked up the pinkette from her shoulders and walked to the other room. She kicked her legs around in the air.

"Put me down!"

A few minutes later Naruto came back in the room with my bag and locked the door behind him.

"It's ok Hinata, she's just teasing." He sat down next to me.

"S-still! It's e-embarrassing!" I held my face in my hands.

He stayed silent for a little while and he hugged me.

"I have to talk to Hiashi."

"About what?" I looked at him.

"Getting my job back of course."

Naruto kissed my forehead then lifted me up off the bed only causing my blush to become more brighter.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" I yelled as I tried to shield my exposed body.

"Taking a bath with you."

=•=•=•=

Me and Naruto were both dressed and had gone down to the cafe. Sakura and Sasuke were down there too so we decided to join them.

"Hey... Finally done?" Sakura asked with a smirk on her face as she read through the menu.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Sasuke... Then noticed his brand new feature.

"I dunno, are you?" I poked her head.

"W-what?" Her eyes widened.

The blonde sitting next to me examined Sasuke and noticed the same thing I did.

"Aw c'mon Sakura, now people will think Hinata did that!" He pulled me closer to him and pointed at Sasuke.

Sakura flushed red and Sasuke's eyes grew wide.

"W-what are talking a-about?" Sakura stutterd.

"I'm nice so I didn't leave hickies on Hinata." Naruto snapped. "At least no where visible..."

I smacked the back of his head and blushed. Naruto looked at me and rubbed his head.

My attention turned back to Sakura who was buried deep in her menu and steam was practically radiating from her face.

"Seriously though... You may wanna cover that up." I pointed at the purple mark on Sasuke's neck.

Sakura grabbed Sasuke and turned his head so she could see the mark. She blushed and threw him back. Sasuke glared and put his hand to his neck.

"Ohayo all." Neji sat next to me.

Sasuke raised his shirt and laid his head down on the table.

"Ohayo Neji." We all greeted in unison.

"Oi...Neji, do you know where Hiashi is?" Naruto asked.

"Well I think he's in the lounge with Lord Fugaku and Lady Mikoto, Why?" The brunette asked.

"I gotta get my job back." Naruto winked at him.

"What can I get you guys?" A waitress asked.

~~~

"Let's go talk to Hiashi."

Naruto wiped his mouth from his brunch and stood up. Neji had left to see how the snow was in Konoha. Sasuke and Sakura went upstairs to tend to his hickie.

I took a few more bites from my sandwich then wiped my mouth. He took my hand in his and we walked to the lounge.

"I feel happy." He stated plainly.

"I'm glad. I feel happy too." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"We still have to be secretive though." Naruto sighed.

"Yeah... That's the downside." I picked my head back up.

We made our way to the lounge and our hands disconnected. We located the three adults in the back of the lounge with papers on the table.

"Lord Hiashi?" Naruto said as we walked closer to them.

Hiashi and Fugaku scrambled to clear the paperwork and Mikoto just sat there with an amused look on her face.

"Naruto, what's up?"

"Dad don't say "what's up" ever again." I sighed and sat next to him.

"Oh Hinata, you're here too...." He looked at me.

"Yup. And Naruto has something to ask you." I pulled Naruto forward, making him stumble.

"Oh?" Hiashi's pale eyes looked at Naruto.

I stared at the blonde waiting for him to say something.

"Um.. I'd like to become Lady Hinata's butler again." He smiled promptly.

"Oh?" Hiashi and Mikoto said in unison.

I looked at the ravenette and she wore a small smile on her face.

"Yes Sir." Naruto nodded.

"What made you change your mind?" He questioned Naruto.

Naruto froze and I hid my blush with my sleeves.

"Well... Um.... Last night I realized... Uh.... That this job is such... An amazing job." Naruto sweat dropped.

I mentally deadpanned then turned back to Hiashi. He smiled awkwardly then looked at me.

"Well of course you can have your job back, effective immediately." Hiashi smiled.

"Really? Thank you Sir." Naruto flashed his beautiful smile.

"Move honey." Mikoto bumped Fugaku with her hip.

"Hn."

So that's where Sasuke gets it from.

"Hey, where's Hanabi?" I asked.

"Her and Itachi have been spending time with some Saratobi clan members. I know Konohamaru is with them."

"Any word on Asuma's baby?" I asked, remembering Kurenai.

"They're just fine. They had a girl named Mirai and Kono already visited, they'll be going home when the snow let's up." Mikoto said as she stood up.

"Oh that's good."

"Now you two, come."

Mikoto grabbed my wrist and the back of Naruto's shirt. She pulled me out of my chair and Naruto stumbled. The Uchiha woman dragged the two of us into the hall and outside the hotel. The rain had stopped completely and the sun finally shone through.

"M-Ma'am..." I tumbled over my feet.

She finally stopped and gave me and Naruto a minute to compose ourselves.

"Yes?" I straighted myself out and looked at her.

"You got your job back. You wanted to quit because if I understand correctly you two broke up. Tenten, right?"

"H-how did you know about Te--"

"Sakura tells me everything." She smiled.

"Oh."

"Soooooo... Are you two...?" She eyed us. "Back together?"

I blushed and Naruto scratched the back of his neck.

"H-Hai..." I looked down trying to conceal my blush.

"That's great!" She hugged both of us.

My eyes widened as she released us.

"Arigato." Naruto smiled sheepishly.

"Arigato.... But I'm not quite sure why you are ok with this..."

"Well Hinata... Your mother was my best friend. She told me before she died to make sure you love someone... That's why." Mikoto looked into the ocean and smiled.

I hugged her tightly and tears gathered in my eyes. She hugged me back.

"Arigato Mikoto."

After a little while more of discussing our situation, Mikoto went inside to the other two adults.

"C'mon," Naruto grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the beach.

I stumbled a bit but then matched his walking pace. We walked a little more onto the beach until we reached the shoreline. He took off his shoes and motioned for me to do the same.

I unbuckled my sandals and slid them off. I picked them up and followed Naruto down the coastline.

The water ran up to the shore to meet my feet.

"Matte!" I yelled running after Naruto.

The blonde ran until he reached a big boulder, far from the hotel. I had to run a little more to catch up to him.

"What.... Are.... We doing.... Out here?" I asked, out of breath.

"Look."

He pointed to a large puddle... Except it wasn't a puddle. I walked towards the water and kneeled down, my skirt draping over my knees. Naruto knelt next to me. I felt his eyes on me.

Naruto's POV

"Look."

I pointed to the tide pool a few metres from her. Hinata's lavender eyes filled with wonder at the sight. She walked towards it and knelt down, her black skirt falling over get knees.

I knelt next to her and smiled as she went to touch the water.

"W- when did you find this?" She reached into the pool to touch the starfish.

"The other day we when we came. I found it before you and Sakura arrived."

"It looks like it's glowing..." She smiled.

"Yeah. I thought you'd like it."

I smiled at the wonderful woman in front of me. She looked at me then back at the pool. She took a starfish in her hands and brushed her delicate fingers against it.

"Arigato." Hinata mumbled.

"Nani? For what?" I looked at her.

"Everything. Even if you were an ass for awhile," She looked at me. "You still are the love of my life." Hinata placed the starfish back into the water with others.

She stood up and brushed off her skirt. I followed her motion and smiled at her.

"C'mon, let's head back to the hotel." Her small hand grasped my own.

She turned to walked and dragged me with her.

"Wait."

"Nani?" She looked at me.

"I love you Hinata."

She blushed and smiled at me. I pulled her to me and hugged her tightly.

"I love you too Naruto." Hinata mumbled into my chest.

~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~

So adorable.

Gomen if it's a bit short but ya know... Let's slow down the drama for a bit. (Just a little)

Sayonara ~~~ Ramen

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 2.6K 16
Welcome to Konoha College! There are two very intelligent groups, Special A and Special B. Special A includes the members, Sasuke, Naruto, Neji an...
4K 85 15
Shikamaru and Temari go to prom as each others date but they fake it all... The story takes place with them in privet high school it's about April th...
48.1K 2.1K 47
After the Fourth Shinobi War was over, Tenten could finally mourn the loss of her lover and teammate, Neji. When a strange woman approaches her one d...
13.4K 685 8
Neji has 50 days to find out who his mystery pen pal is. Tenten just doesn't want to get caught. Short and sweet, partly chatfic, modern au. Obviousl...