You and Me: An Auslly Love St...

By Fan_Of_All

There has always been a spark between Austin and Ally. Neither of them knew it not until one special night, T... More

You and Me: An Auslly Love Story
Ch 1: Caged Decisions
Ch 2: Rage and Anger
Ch. 3: Hurt or Jealous
Ch. 4: The Truth Hurts
Ch. 5: It Happens
Ch. 6: News and Dallas
Ch. 7: Pretending
Ch. 8: Confessed Love
Ch. 9: Girls Night
Ch. 10: Mind Blown
Ch. 11: Trish Trouble
Ch. 12: Now You Know
Ch. 13: Taking It All In
Ch. 14: Thanks To You
Ch. 15: Deep Thoughts
Ch. 16: Talking It Over
Ch. 17: Right and Wrong Moments
Ch. 18: Confusion
Ch. 19: Lost
Ch. 20: Love and Pain
Ch. 21: New Thoughts
Ch. 22: The Way You Do
Ch. 23: The Phone Call
Ch. 24: Home Late
Ch. 26: Just Listen
Ch. 27: Secret Plans
Ch. 28: A Cruising Plan
Ch. 29: Only Beginning
Ch. 30: Is He?
Authors Note
Ch. 31: Undescribable
Ch. 32: Dreams
Epilogue

Ch. 25: Dez's New Girlfriend

2.4K 42 11
By Fan_Of_All

<~Dez's POV:

I couldn't help but wonder how Trish is doing. She just came home today. I mean I could go see her but that might get a little awkward, with her being my ex and all. Besides I have a new girlfriend now...Amy.

Amy is perfect. She's tall, long red hair, and she smells like flowers! She's gorgeous. I haven't told anyone about her not even Austin and we're best buds...we were anyways. We just haven't talked much lately. I mean we aren't fighting but we aren't talking either. I really do kinda miss him and Ally and even Trish. But right now most of my free time goes towards Amy.

I hear my phone ringing. I reach for it and read who it is. I gasp in excitement. It's Amy!

I quickly react and answer.

"Hey Deziboo." Amy cooed.

I blushed at my nickname, "Hey babe, what's up?" I reply.

"Well my parents aren't home and I'm really lonely so I was wondering if you could come over?" Amy asks.

I smile, "Sure. I'll be right over. See ya soon." I say and hang up.

Now I get to go and visit my beautiful girlfriend.

Perfect.

--------

<~Amy's POV: (First one!)

I sat at the table reading a magazine awaiting Dez's arrival. I was really happy he was coming. At first I only dated him because I'm totally in love with Austin Moon but Dez isn't so bad. I actually kinda like him.

I hear the doorbell ring and I answer the door. Dez is standing there holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Awww. Dez, are those for me?" I asked, I was sorta fangirling right now.

He nodded an handing me the bouquet. I smiled at him accepting the flowers. I sniffed them, they smelled lovely.

I invited him inside and offered him some chips and salsa, which he gladly nodded and totally pigged out on.

"So Dez, how's Trish doing?" I asked.

"She's good. She was released from the hospital today actually." Dez told me as he dipped another chip in salsa and throwing it in his mouth.

I nodded carelessly, "That's great."

He smiles at me and I smile back. We didn't have much to talk about.

Suddenly Dez's phone began ringing.

He glanced at it, "Hold on I have to take this." He said winking at me.

I smiled and nodded. I wonder who it was.

-------

<~Austin's POV:

Ally had gone back to Trish's house to hang out. But I didn't mind Trish and Ally missed each other. I decided to go home and give Dez a call.

Luckily he actually answered me. I really missed hanging out with him.

"Hey buddy." I say.

"Hey Austin. What's up?" He asks.

I sigh, scratching the back of my neck. "Not much. Ally is with Trish so I was wondering if you'd like to come over today and hang out?"

It was quiet for a moment, "Uh sure, but do you mind if I bring my girlfriend?" Dez asks.

I was surprised by that question. I didn't know he had a new girlfriend. I thought he still liked Trish.

"You have a new girlfriend?" I struggle to say.

"Yep. Her name is Amy. She's great." Dez comments.

I sigh. I was really hoping it could just be two friends hanging out but whatever, "Okay sure she can come." I say.

"Alright I'll be there in 10, see ya later dude." Dez says and hangs up.

Well that was odd.

-----

<~Dez's POV:

I hang up the phone after talking to Austin.

"Hey Amy, wanna go over to Austin's house with me?" I ask.

She smiles big, "You mean Austin Moon's house!"

I nod, "Yeah. So do you want to come?" I ask a little surprised. She must be a fan.

"Yes! Lets go!" She squeals and we jump in the car.

------

<~Austin's POV:

I heard a knock on the door. Must be Dez and his girlfriend. I open the door and Dez walks in holding the hand of a red headed girl.

I have to say she's cute, but I love Ally and only Ally.

"Hey buddy!" Dez says giving me a friendly man hug.

"Hey!" I reply. Hugging him back.

We finish our hug and Dez introduces me to his girlfriend.

"Austin, this is Amy." Dez says.

"Hi Amy." I smile. She smiles back and me and hugs me.

"I'm a HUGE fan!" She squeals.

I hold my breath, her hug took my breath away, she's strong.

"C-cant b-breathe." I choke out.

Amy giggles and releases, "Sorry." She mumbles.

I smile at her, "It's cool."

-----

I sit down on the couch wondering what to do. I was planning for Dez and I to play video games but Amy may not like video games.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked Amy and Dez.

Dez just shrugged. However Amy had an idea but neither me or Dez liked it.

"We could have makeovers." Any suggested.

Dez and I both exchanged glances and shook our heads.

"How about truth or dare!" Amy says.

"Yeah, I love that game. I hope some one dares me to eat two gallons of ice cream!" Dez says smiling.

Seriously what is with everyone and this game...

I really didn't want to play this game. I just didn't feel comfortable playing it at least right now.

"Okay." I sigh.

They both smile at me.

Dez went first.

"Austin, truth or dare?" He asked with a smirk.

I thought for a moment on what to pick.

"Dare." I muttered. God I hatethis game.

"I dare you to call Ally and tell her your making out with another girl." He chuckles.

I frown at him, "What! No way... Pick something else."

He frowns at me, "Fine I dare you to invite Ally and Trish over here."

Eh that's not very hard, "Okay." I say questioning him. There's a catch isn't there.

I grabbed my phone and called the lovely Ally.

She answers on the third ring.

"Hey Austin." She says happily.

"Hi Ally. Do you and Trish want to come to my house? Dez and his girlfriend are here." I say. I hope she comes. I miss her a lot even if it was only two hours ago that I saw her.

"I'd love to just let me ask Trish." She replies.

I hear some whispering until finally she replies, "I'm coming but Trish is going to stay home and sleep."

"Okay, see ya soon." I say.

"Bye." She replied and hangs up.

Amy and Dez were starring at me.

"Ally is coming." I say with a smile.

"Oh your songwriter?" Amy questions.

Woah. Does she not know about me and Ally.

"Yeah and girlfriend." I explain.

"Ally is your girlfriend?" Amy asks.

I nod my head, "Yes and I love her."

Amy was about to say something but Dez said something first.

"I need to run out to my car quick, be right back!" He said leaving the room.

It was just me and Amy now and it was pure awkward.

She scooted closer to me, "Your very sexy." She whispered in my ear.

Her voice made my skin crawl. I didn't like how she was flirting with me.

Suddenly I felt her lips against mine and she pressed up against the wall. I shoved her off of me and stayed away from her. Just then Dez returned with a pack of gum.

Seriously he left me alone with that bitch to get a pack of gum!

Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring and I ran to answer it. Ally was standing outside.

"Austin!" She says jumping into my arms.

I catch her and smile down at her before giving her a kiss on the cheek. How was I going to tell her that Amy kissed me.

I carried her into the living room.

"Hi Ally. We were just playing truth or dare. Wanna play?" Asked Dez.

"Oooh I love this game." Ally smiled. She sat in my lap.

"Austin it's your turn." Amy says.

I sigh, "Amy, truth or dare?" I asked annoyed. I was hoping to do something else. I really want Dez and Amy to leave so I can spend time alone with Ally.

"Dare." Amy replies bravely.

"I dare you to leave." I say smiling.

She looks at me puzzled and gets up to leave. Dez follows her. Sweet. With that I hear the door open and close and there car zoom away. Wow that actually worked.

I turned to Ally and we both laughed.

"I can't believe that actually worked!" I laughed.

Ally laughed along with me. It was awesome.

Soon our laugher began quieting down.

"So what do you think of Dez's girlfriend?" I ask Ally.

"I don't like her. It seems like she's into you." Ally replies.

I gulp remember when Amy kissed me. It was awful.

"Yeah but don't worry babe, your the only one for me." I reassured her, covering up my nervousness.

She smiled at me and kissed my lips. I felt horrible that someone else had kissed me and it wasn't her.

"Ally..." I paused nervously, "I need to tell you something."

She locked at me worried, "W-what is it?" She stuttered.

"Amy kissed me." I reply. I was scared of what she would do next. Would she hate me or Amy or both of us.

"W-what?" She stutters again.

"Dez left for a moment and she just kissed me. I pushed her away from me and I feel like shit now." I explain again.

She looks a bit hurt but then she hugs me, "I'm gonna kill that bitch." She mumbled into my chest.

I smiled. She wasn't mad.

I wrap my arms around her, "I love you so much. No other girl has any effect on me." I say.

She smiles and kisses me on the lips. I'm glad it's her this time. I can hardly wait to tell Dez about Amy. Then he will dump her. Besides he deserves better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Second update in one day! I hope you enjoyed it!

Please vote and comment.

-Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 8.2K 16
This is book two in the Mate Me series, please read Loved by a Dragon before starting this book. You can read this book without Loved by a Dragon, bu...
166K 5.2K 34
~ COMPLETED ~ "You want me to do what!?" "Please Laura. I need you to do this for me!" "Why me? Why not one of your other girl friends?" "Well, uh...
8.3K 241 27
About Austin and Ally the best-est of best friends. Now to keep them standing is there best friends because DRAMA keeps happening. Ally feelings are...
132K 1.9K 100
First fanfic i've ever done so sorry if it's horrible It's on one of my favorite shows Austin & Ally ~Disclaimer~ The only thing I own is my chara...