The Ground | Bellamy Blake [1]

By DeniseBritney

"You were given this life because you're strong enough to live it." --- It's been 97 years since a nuclear ap... More

1| Party crasher.
3| Cheers to freedom.
4| Rabbit hole to Wonderland.
5| Shitty hero.
6| Fucked up true words.
7| War cry to the squirrels.
8| Inside murderer.
9| Escape death, turn mad.
10| Intel, my ass.
11| No better.
12| Which one?
13| Failed Scumbag.
14| Downey Downer.
15| Run, girl, run.
16| Shoulder to cry on.
17| Boom.
18| Too good to be true.
19| Together.
20| Love.
21| Hanging Queen.
22| So am I.
23| I'm sorry.
A/N| A thank you.
A/N| Ghost Story.

2| Let's not follow the rules.

13.5K 305 216
By DeniseBritney

•A/N: Nothing important to say... Thank you for the first vote ever on this book, LOVETHEMWEIRDOS !!

Song: Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Lorde.

---

Scarlett her plan was crushed when Wells asked her to search on the roof for any damage.

"How are you holding up here, Blue?"

"Great." She told Finn sarcasticly. "I mean, this, I can't fix and I'm being electrocuted every damn second."

"Since when can the oh so great mechanic not fix this?"

"Since there's nothing on earth I can fix it with and the panels that where up here did boom and burned when we landed here and the heat fried the wires."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, oh... I'm not gonna do this. Screw Chancellor boy."

The irritated blonde sat on the edge of the roof and let her legs dangle down. She really wanted to do something stupid, again, she had the biggest urge to do something stupid the whole time.

"Watch." Finn pointed out to the two boys arguing. It didn't look like a friendly exchange.

"Look at this, everybody... The Chancellor of Earth." One boy called out to Wells who she reconized as John Murphy.

"Think that's funny?" Wells shot back.

"Chancellor kid is really stupid." Scarlett mutterd more to herself but Finn heard it.

"He is." He commented, watching the scene happening underneath them.

Murphy kicked Wells on his leg or ankle, Scarlett couldn't really tell but she knew she needed to stop this no matter how much she would like to watch this. She stopped listening to their conversation and she jumped down, precisely between Murphy and Wells.

"Chancellor kid's got one leg. How about you wait untill it's a fair fight." The mechanic told Murphy who took a step back but he returned her remark with a playfull smirk. She returned it and stood beside him.

"Hello, Beautiful." Murphy started but the blonde just rolled her eyes.

"Hello, John." She answerd back but he didn't comment back, to focused on her body. "I know you're checking me out."

"Good." Murphy mumbled, still with the smirk plastered on his face. She rolled her eyes and walked over to Wells.

"Communaction system is dead. There's no way I can fix it. Some panels are missing and the wires are fried because of the heat." She told him and he sighed.

"Okay, thanks." He answered back. She gave him a nod and she made her way towards Octavia and Bellamy.

"Hey, guys. What are you up to?"

"I'm joining Mount Weather party." Octavia answered as she walked away. Bellamy was about to follow her but the blonde stopped him.

"How did you know my name?"

"Everybody does, Scar." He pointed out. Of course they do. She sighed and nodded, following Bellamy as he made his way towards Octavia.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" Bellamy asked his sister.

"She just told us, genius." Scarlett pointed out. "She's going for a walk, let her. She's been locked up her whole life, I think she deserves it."

Octavia gave her a thankful nod and looked towards Bellamy.

He sighed, knowing the Griffin girl was right. "Go on." He told her with a small smile. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and the blonde standing next to him a hug.

"Be carefull, O."

"I will." She smiled and runned towards the group.

It's been over an hour since the group left and Scarlett was still doing nothing, except fumbling with her wristband. She could easily take it off but should she? The only way the Ark will come down was because of these wristbands, if you take them off, they think you're dead. She wanted to see her mother again but she couldn't stop thinking why she let Clarke and her go to the ground, not stopping the Chancellor from doing so.

She was mad for what the Ark did to her, her dad, her sister, everyone. Maybe it was a good idea to take that damn thing off.

"Fuck it." She mumbled to herself. She climbed up the ladder in the drop ship and searched for something that was close enough to a screwdriver.

Was she really going to do this? Yeah, she was. Will it be a smart thing to do? Probably not. Would she care? No. She finally heard the clicking sound and she removed the wristband, flinching because of those stupid, idiotic, spikes.

She took a look at the wristband but she couldn't find something usefull so she threw it somewhere in a corner and made her way out of the drop ship.

She spotted Murphy, Bellamy and an other guys talking and she walked over to them.

"Hey, beautiful." Murphy commented. Scarlett just smirked and turned her attention towards Bellamy, unaware from the thing that just happend with Wells and Murphy.

"Spit it out Blake." She crossed her arms and looked him in the eyes.

"Where is your wristband?"

"I took it off."

"Princess is going to be pissed." He pointed out but she just shrugged.

"Should I care?" Bellamy returned her answer with a smirk.

"You're not a real member of the guard, are you?" Murphy asked Bellamy.

"No. The real guard will be down here soon unless we stop it." Bellamy told him.

"I gave you an idea, didn't I?" I asked him and he smirked.

"I pretty good one too." He answered.

"You don't actually think they're gonna forgive our crimes. Even if they do, then what? Guys like us, we're gonna become model citizens now, get jobs, if we're lucky, maybe pick up their trash."

Murphy there had a point, Scarlett thought. Yeah, she's a privedleged but she never asked to be one. She never followed the rules, she always asked for trouble and she killed some one- that wouldn't be pardoned.

"You got a point?" Bellamy asked.

"No. I got a question. They locked you up, dumped you down here like lab rats to die. So why are you helping them?"

"The hell we are." Scarlett started before Bellamy could say something. She didn't give a damn about the Ark, she was sure that they will think of something else. All she cared about, right now, was living her live now she can. She finally felt free and she sure as hell was going to show that. "You're wearing those bracelets, aren't you? Right now those things are telling them wheter or not it's safe to follow us down." She finished with a smill smirk playing on her lips.

"Okay." Murphy said, pretty convinced with her answer. " You said you could stop this. How?" He asked Bellamy and Scarlett looked at him, giving him a small nod.

"Take them off. The Ark will think you're dead, that's not safe to follow. You follow?"

Scarlett let out a snort but she covered it up with a small cough.

"Right, and if we do, I mean, what's in it for us?" Murphy asked, seeming to be convinced.

"Someone has got to help me run things." Bellamy suggested and he walked away. Scarlett found herself sitting down on the ground.

She just basically helped killing the Ark. She realized it but she had hope. Somehow she knew they will find out that they were taking off their wristbands but Scarlett needed this, she needed the revenge.

"Why are you helping us?" A sudden voice spoke from behing her. She looked up, finding Murphy in front of her. She gave him a questioned look and he sat beside her.

"You're a Griffin, Princess' her sister, right?" He began and she nodded. "You're a privedleged, why're you on our side?"

"I'm on nobody's side but my own. It's revenge, maybe." She told him. "I don't think they have the right to threath you differently though, and I never saw myself as a privedleged. I hated the rules and never followed them. Yeah, my mother and friends are still up there but I know they will find out we're taking those damn things off."

Murphy nodded and stood up, holding his hand out.

"Let's not follow the rules then, shall we?" He smirked. She returned his smirk and took his hand, standing up.

👿note;
I don't even know what I just wrote but okay. This chapter was not as big as the the first chapter but I promise they will get longer!

I also know it seems like a Murphy fanfiction right now but I promise you it isn't. Scellamy will come!

If you wondered, the outfit Scarlett is wearing looks like this:

Yeah, she wears a neckless but that, my childeren, is a story for another time.

QOTD: Where do you live?
ATTQ: Holland.

Don't forget to correct me if I wrote something wrong!

Badass Scarlett going on in this chapter though, whut?! Didn't see this one coming, did ya?

[Unknown date- edited]
That's the outfit she wears through out the whole book. Sometimes jacket off, which I don't mention.

[February 5th 2017 - edited]
Changed up a few words and edited in a sentence or two- that's all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 1.6K 17
Aaliyah Stark. She was the youngest kid who got locked up on the ark at the age of 10. But she was innocent. All she did was wait for her death. Now...
108K 1.7K 44
The job of being Marcus Kane's daughter isn't an easy job. Always in the spotlight to be a model Ark citizen. Always having to follow the rules. Alwa...
68.8K 1.6K 21
"don't waste your time believing in fairy tales, they don't exist here." EDITING {based off of season 1 of The 100} Mera Henry I'm nothing, nothing...
132K 2.4K 49
Katherine Kane was born on the Ark, a space station that was home to the last surviving members of the human race. Being the trouble-making kid of Ma...