What If I Had Your Body?

By miabuggful

Mia is a fan of One Direction but one certain curly haired isn't so much of a fan of her. She's in the same b... More

Ch. 1: Meet And Greet Pt. 1
Ch. 2: Meet & Greet Pt. 2
Ch. 3: Thunderstorms
Ch. 4: The Night Before All Hell Broke Loose
Ch. 5: What If You Were Me and What If I Were You?
Ch. 6: Harry's Masterplan
Ch. 7: Why Is Everyone Skeptical?
Ch. 8: The Arousing First Day
Ch. 9: It's Only Our First Day & We're Already Fucking It Up
Ch. 10: The Truth About Harry Styles
Ch. 11: The Truth About Tamia Osborne
Ch. 13: The Intriguing Interview
Ch. 14: The Daring Date
Ch. 15: Coming Clean
Ch. 16: Blackberry Bet
Ch. 17: Wednesday In The CafΓ©
Ch. 18: My Tanning Skin Bothers People
Ch. 19: Because He Likes...Boys
Ch. 20: Give Up, Give In
Ch. 21: Look After You
Ch. 22: Begin Again
Ch. 23: Well, Well, Well
Ch. 24: Bloodstream
Ch. 25: All Around
Ch. 26: Cops & Robbers
Ch. 27: Ride
Ch. 28: Come Together

Ch. 12: Setting 'Em Straight

399 24 0
By miabuggful

(A/N: I know Harry's POV is kind of behind. Mia's POV is on Tuesday whereas Harry's is on Monday. So I'm going to try and get that straighten out by starting this chapter off with Harry's POV skipping it to the next day at school then I'll go to Mia's POV and leave it off where Zayn walked in plus someone's New POV. Shh! It's a surprise! Long chapter coming up!)

Harry POV:

I got ready in time, to catch the bus without having to rush. I was sitting on the couch in silence since the tv was off. I was afraid if I watched the recorded footage of Family Guy then I wouldn't be able to hear the bus. I snap out of my thoughts when I feel the bus stop at someone's stop and I think about what happened after school.

I came home to a quiet house, to find Bridgett sleeping in her bedroom. I weny into I guess you can say my bedroom now? To put my bookbag down and look around the messy room in disgust. I couldn't help myself, so I cleaned it and tried not to throw away too much stuff.

After two bloody hours, the bedroom was looking extremely better. I looked around in delight at the cleaned room and fell on the bed in exhaustion. How the heck could a girl live in this room, the way it used to look? Mia continue to surprise me.

I jump when I feel a vibration in my pocket and I pulled my phone out to read I have a text from Asia.

From: Asia 7:35 AM

Hey, meet me at the lockers when you get here? :)

I replied back an okay and put the phone back in my pocket to see we're already at the bus. I grab my bag and rush off the bus so I wouldn't keep Asia waiting. I have my hands on my knees, huffing for air when I finally get there. I can feel her looking down at me, smiling.

"Hey Harry," she looks around to see if anyone heard her but the hallway is pretty empty. I take a deep breath and stand up to look at her. She haves on a pair of skinny jeans, white and blue striped shirt and sperrys. Does this whole school wear sperrys or is it just me?

"How's it going love?" my voice raspy and high pitched if that makes sense?

"Cool, what about you?" she rubs a hand over her short haircut that reminds me of Rihanna. I nod instead of answering, "So Mia told me that I have another set of classes today." she nods.

"Yeah, we have four classes on one day and the next day four different classes. We call it an A & B Day. Yesterday was a B Day so today is obviously an A Day. Which means you have," she stops to think. "Uh, English, Psychology, Sociology and Chemistry."

"Okay and do you mind if you show me those classes?" I smile sheepishly and she smiles back at me.

"Course but can I show them now because I have Cosmology again fourth period." I give her a confused look and she smiles, "Yeah I have it everyday." she concluded.

I nod and I start to leave but she calls me back, "Shouldn't you go to your locker?" I nod and I can feel my face flushing because I totally forgot and I get embarrassed over small things like that. Weird I know.

After I close the door and pulling the purple binder closer to my chest, Asia leads the way. "Well first you have English but I'll walk you there when it's time for you to go there, that alright?" she looks at me for my aapproval and I nod.

We stop at a classroom with a man typing away on his computer, "Psychology," she keeps walking to the next classroom down and stops. "Sociology," and I smile, nodding.

"Now we have a walk to get to the chemistry but we can talk on our way there. So did Tamia call you last night?" we're walking side by side and she looks at me from time to time to show she's listening.

"Actually no," I stop because I didn't even think anything of it until she mentioned it. "We told each other we would call each other everyday to tell what happened in the other's lives but she didn't call," we walk out of double doors into a dark hallway with vending machines and people lined up against the wall, chatting.

"Tamia usually don't go against her word but I'm sure she's okay," I nod and we go into I'm guessing the science building? But only to go back outside. What?

"Chemistry is right there," she points to the right and I look to where she's pointing. "Are both doors for the classroom?" she nods and we continue to walk around the school, hanging out.

The bell rings and she looks at her phone for the ttime, "Well okay Harry it's time for first period so let's go to your English class," I mutter an okay and on our way there I ask her something.

"Tell me about Mia, like what's so special about her?" she quirks an eyebrow. "I mean you know so I can look believable to others so they won't notice anything out of the ordinary," she nods but I can tell she doesn't believe my answer. Whatever.

"Well Tamia is pretty funny and nice," I cut her off with a scoff which she laughs. "Well Harry she only appeared bitchy because she felt that she had to defend her pride after you shut her down."

I laugh quietly, "I was just having a bad day and I don't know, I just took it out on her." she smiles, "Hey, I get it. I mean Tamia can be a thirsty hoe." we both laugh and she continues, "I'm kidding but Tamia's also pretty cool at acting."

"Yeah I know because I have to do drama for her," I speak under my breath because I'm still ticked off on that little factor. She looks at me weirdly, "What do you mean? We don't even have a drama program unless you go to E-Camp." she explains and now it's my turn to look at her weirdly.

"But Mia said th.., wait a minute," Asia immediately understands and laughs, "That short ass tricked me!" I shouted while people in earshot looked at me weirdly and Asia starts giggling.

"Yeah she sure did," she lets out a few more giggles and wipes her eyes from the little tears that were forming. "Well we're here," we stop at a classroom.

"When it's time for lunch, you'll go to the library and eat with Tristen," she looks at me and continues when she sees my confused face. "I don't have lunch with you guys on A Days because I have English at that time. No worries though," she shakes my shoulder to comfort me because I don't want to screw up again.

***

I leave out of the Psychology class which is to my relief because in that class, all you do is notes, notes and bloody notes! Though you'll be able to use them on the test so it has its advantages. I walk into the library and sit at the same table that we sat at yesterday.

I sit there for maybe two minutes so I decide to put my head down to rest my eyes. After another minute passed by, I feel a chair pulling back from the table. I poke my head up to smile at Tristen when I see Kenan smirking at me.

My smile drops but his never does, "Happy to see me?" I scrunch my face up in disgust and scoff.

"Now why should I feel such a thing?" his smirk only deepens to my displeasure. "Playing hard to get, eh?" he leans forward towards me with his elbows on the wooden table.

I open my mouth but from my peripheral vision I see Tristen walking towards the table with the girl from yesterday with trays of food. "Hey Tamia, what's going on?" he cocks his eyebrow like sassy Louis would.

I open my mouth but the bloke cuts me off, "I'm sorry man, do y'all date?" I start to shake my head but to see Tristen nodding his and giving Kenan a death glare. Wait, what?

"Sorry about that man," Kenan slowly gets up and starts walking off but turns around behind Tristen to wink at me. The nerve this guy has.

"Who's that?" the girl questions looking at me. I shrug like I don't really want to talk about it and Tristen sits down, taking his glasses off to clean them.

"Thanks Trist, for getting that guy to go away, " I never thought I would hear that come out of mouth. Tristen smiles, "I have to make it seem like we date, so no bigg deal," he shrugs and starts to eat.

I look at the girl who's still here, "Uh hey?" she gives me a weird look. "Why are you looking at Ambra like that Tamia?" Tristen ask me, looking up from his tray.

"Oh nothing, just she um looked different was all," I lie and he cocks his eyebrow. I look up at Ambra but to see her leaving already, okay?

"Hey Ha, I mean Tamia!" I sigh and turn around to find Asia coming towards the table. "Hey, don't you have class?" I look up at her when she reaches the table.

"Yeah but you know I come in here to see you guys for a couple of minutes," she winks at me and I murmur an okay.

***

I walk into the chemistry class and look around the lab with my textbook in my hand on my side.

"Hey Tamia!" I look around for the voice to find Ambra staring at me waving her hand. I smile and walk over to her, "What's up?" I seat in the desk beside her.

"Nothing much," she shrugs. "You?" I nod my head, "Yeah I guess, but uh about earl-,"

"Okay guys, is everyone here?" the teacher stands in front of the class and we all look at her. "Okay good, now we have a project!" everyone in the class groans while I smile like an idiot.

Mia POV:

"Uh," I drawl out trying to think of an good excuse. Zayn is still standing there with his eyebrows cocked and a smoke tugging at his lips. "Should I give you privacy?" he shows his smirk now and my face feels like it's on fire.

"No, you don't have to do that!" I shout, rushing out the room. I run into my bedroom and lock the door, panting with my back against the door. Why would Zayn say that?! After Louis is starting to come around and open up to me?

I hear knocks on the door, "Tamia?" I hear a hushed voice and I know it's Zayn since he's the only one that knows it's really me. "No," I shout, turning my head to yell it even though he could hear me if I didn't turn my head.

"Please open the door," he pleas and I ponder should I or should I not? "Why should I?"

He takes a deep breath, "Because Louis is outside," I unlock the door and open the door but only to find a smirking Zayn. "Wow, you're too easy," he walks into the bedroom.

He sits on the bed, "So if Louis was outside then you would let me in?" he looks up at me since I'm still standing at the door.

"Uh, no?" I try to say confidently but it comes out as a question. He smirks and shakes his head, "You know you can't have a crush on him, right?" he gives me a smug smile now.

I cross my arms across my chest, "Who says I do?" he rolls his eyes. "It's obvious," he pulls his legs up and pushes himself against the headboard.

"I don't so take it back!" I run over to the bed and jump on him before his rreflexes could kick in. "Oof!" I straddle his waist and look down at him with a devilish grin, "Now take it back!"

"Never!" I poke his nipple threatening him, his eyes open wide, "You wouldn't dare!"

He gulps when he sees a mischievous glint flash in my eyes, I grab his nipple between my thumb and index finger and twist!

"Ow!!" he whines, squirming around for me to stop. "Okay, okay! I take it back!"

I let go and lean back smirking but he pulls me over so he's straddling me. I look up with wide eyes now, scared for my life. He grits his teeth from the purple nurple and leans down in my ear, "I know you like him," and then I feel something wet in my ear then he jets off the bed and runs out of the room, laughing.

Ewwww! Did he seriously just give me a wet willy with his tongue?! "You're so dead, Malik!!" and I still hear his giggles after he shuts the front door.

(Louis POV)

I look at flushed Harry running out of the room. What was that about? I look at Zayn to find him smiling to himself.

"Zayn?" he looks at me, dropping his smile. "Yeah?"

"Why did Harry leave the room like that?" he shrugs, "How should I know?"

I cross my arms, "Well since you guys are like best friends now, I figured you would know," he looks at me in confusion but then smiles, "Aw Boo, are you jealous?"

I roll my eyes, "That's ridiculous!" he laughs, "Alright whatever you say. I'm going to go check on him," I open my mouth to say something but he was already out of the room. Stupid Zayn.

After a minute, I hear Zayn say my name. Why would he say my name? Are they talking ng at me or something? I open the door and look out the hallway, to see Zayn going into the room.

Some reason I feel the need to snoop. I sneakily walk over to Harry's door and lean down so I can put my head against the door.

"So if Louis was outside, you would let me in?" I hear Zayn question. What does that have to do with anything?

"Uh no?" I hear Harry say but it came out as a question. That's weird.

"You know you can't have a crush on him?" crush? Crush on who? Wait a minute...does Harry have a crush on ...me?!

No it can't be, Harry wouldn't go for me of all guys. Though he has recently been checking me out. Oh Louis, guys can check other guys without appearing gay. Although Harry did just come out to the lads and I. He didn't want to come out to me and was afraid for my reaction.

This doesn't make any sense though, why me? How do I tell him that I don't feel the same way? Lately he's been acting differently around me? Is this little crush why?

I run my hands across my face, I guess I'll just have to avoid him or figure out what's going on. I walk into my bedroom and think of a plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 82 21
May is getting the chance of a lifetime, to go to england as a foreign exchange student at the age of 19. She went there to study at the University o...
669K 23.4K 29
Nani has liked Niall since they were children. When she confessed his love he didn't just turn her down he told her she was, "Pretty for a black girl...
580 78 42
One direction has been in some tough times lately. Zayn left. 5 Seconds of Summer will get mixed in with all the chaos. A few of girls get stuck in...
74.8K 3.7K 71
It's been 6 months since Mia last went to school and although school life was never easy, it has gotten even more complicated. She is now the heiress...