How We Met

By ForeverEternity1717

"Stop staring, creep" 'Were the first words I heard you tell me A glare was the first look you made to me. A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
NOTICE
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
AnNoUnCmEnT
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 13

8.1K 291 611
By ForeverEternity1717

(Garroth)

I slowly opened my eyes. They were only open enough so that I could see without blurring my vision. My whole body was tired, and it was the part of waking up where I feel completely unable to move.

I willed my arms to move so I could rub my face. I took in a deep breath and stretched my shoulders.

After getting my upper body to move, I sat up and swung my legs over the side of my bed. The loud chirps of birds filled my ears as I stood up from my bed.

My phone dinged.

Come on, I just woke up, and I don't need to be on my phone! But I have to answer it, it could be Chad....or Azura...

With a loud sigh I opened my phone.

It wasn't a text from Azura.

It was eight texts from Azura.

A: Hey babe

A: Good morning

A: ❤

A: u Awake?

A: Have a good sleep?

A: What's taking so long?

A: I miss u

A: I love u, can't wait to see u today

I groaned and typed back

G: I'm awake now, and yes I had a good sleep. I slept in because I was exhausted, now I gtg seeya later

I threw my phone on my bed and went downstairs for breakfast.

My bare footsteps echoed in the kitchen as each step padded against the cold morning tile. I opened the heavy door of the fridge and grabbed the plated leftover pizza. I microwaved it and just sat at the breakfast bar while eating.

"Morning" Laurence yawned while grabbing a box of cereal. I acknowledged his presence and continued eating. I wasn't one for talking early in mornings so the silence wasn't anything new.

"Any plans today?" Laurence sat in front of me. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Azura and I have a picnic date today" I answered, my voice was hoarse and raw from the morning

"Ugh"

"What?" I asked

"I still think you should be with someone besides Azura. She cheated on you three times"

"Laurence, she's changed! Don't you believe in second chances?"

"Yes, I do, but not fourth chances!" He yelled while slamming his hands on the counter.

"Whatever, you weren't there. You didn't see the sincerity in her eyes"

"Whatever, I'll just have Aph hang out with me today"

I felt my nails dig into my palms, and my jaw clenched.

"W-why don't you guys join us?"

"Really? Cool, I'll text her now"

He pulled out his phone and started typing. His phone dinged and a small smile made its way to his face.

"Okay, what time should she we be where?"

"Twelve at the park"

"Ok, seeya there"

I went up to my room and did my normal morning ritual. I took a shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth, and did just normal morning things.

G: Hey Azura, Laurence and Aphmau are gonna join us for lunch, that ok?

A: I guess...

G: Great! Cause I already told Laurence yes

Azura didn't answer after that. Either way, it was a double date.

Azura arrived at eleven and she looked mad. Like, really mad.

"Is something wrong?" I questioned while getting her inside.

"Nothing."

"Come on, Azura something's wrong"

"Why'd you have to invite them? We've only been back together a week, and I want more alone time"

"We have plenty of alone time. That's all we've had since we got back together."

"Not true! Whenever I come for dinner Laurence is here!"

"Well...he kind of....you know...lives here?"

(Laurence's pov)

"I. Don't. Care. He should have the decency to leave!"

I was eavesdropping, and I guess that's considered bad. But when there's trouble in paradise, you can't help but grab a bowl of popcorn and enjoy the show.

"I can't kick Laurence out of his own house" Garroth was standing up for me, which is awesome, but if he warned me Azura was coming I would've left. I don't wanna see her face more than I have to. And this whole double date, it's just to get Garroth jealous.

"Just ask him to leave! And if he doesn't, tell me and we can go to some restaurant"

"I'm not going to a restaurant every night! You've been over every night except one. And that was the one night Laurence wasn't here"

"So you're too cheap to pay for a restaurant every night?"

"If I was cheap, I would've taken you to McDonalds! You're lucky I took you to those fancy restaurants!"

"Lucky?! I'm lucky?! You're lucky I took you back!"

And then it was silent. The tension could be cut with a knife.

"You took me back?!? YOU TOOK ME BACK?!?!? HOW INSANE ARE YOU?! YOU CAME CRYING BECAUSE YOU WANTED ME SO BAD!"

There was no words. Garroth had lost it, he's usually pretty calm and collected but this past week he's been tense and easier to tick off.

"I'm sorry for yelling" Garroth was apologizing?!? What the heck?!? "Let's just...go to this picnic and forget about this fight. Ok?"

"Ok...I'm sorry too"

"It's alright" I heard the sound of a kiss, and started to gag.

I soundlessly went back up the stairs and pretended to come back down again, whistling.

"I'm gonna go pick up Aph, seeya at he park" I said without looking at the two who were making out. I heard a muffled 'mmhmm' and left.

Geez, get a room

I grumbled in my head while hopping into my car.

I drove the short distance and arrived at the small house. I jogged up to the door and waited for her to answer.

Aphmau opened the door and must of noticed my angry aura.

"What's up with you?" She asked, offering a small smile.

"Just...Azura being Azura" I sighed and allowed a smile to make its way to my face, "you look lovely"

She looked down at her simple sun dress and laughed.

"Donna made me wear it, come on we don't wanna be late"

"There's a few things we have to talk about so I made sure to come an hour early"

"Talking for an hour straight?" She questioned sounding skeptical

"Nothing too deep" I reassured, "just need to make sure we act like a couple. So if I hold your hand or something don't get freaked out"

"Simple enough, you expected me to take an hour to understand that?"

"I also wanted to get out of the house, Azura and Garroth were kissing"

Aphmau tensed and cleared her throat.

"Understandable" her voice came out in barely a whisper.

Is she...jealous?

I didn't wanna poke at her, so I just gently tugged her arm to guide her to the car. It was a silent drive to the park. I could feel an unknown tension in the air, and it was uncomfortable.

We arrived at he park and we were there first. We sat at a bench and I finally addressed the silence.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing..."

"Ever since I mentioned Garroth and Azura you-"

"I told you it's nothing"

"Aph..."

"It's just...what is this Azura girl like. I ran into her once and she glared at me, I know how girls can act. And they can be vicious, so I guess I'm kind of nervous" she was fiddling with the hem of her dress and avoiding eye contact.

"You have nothing to worry about. Just be yourself" I reassuringly put my hand over hers and gave her a smile.

"But..."

"The worst she'll do is trash talk you, and her words mean nothing. And I'm here, and she won't do anything rash in front of Garroth."

She nodded and moved closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist resulting in a hug.

"Thanks"

"No problem"

"Hey guys" Garroth walked up holding Azura's hand and he smiled at us. In his other hand was the picnic basket. Azura held the blanket and in her eyes was anger.

This'll be interesting...

A/N There we go, so Aphmau is nervous. I'm excited to write the picnic. The great thing about the break I took, I've been writing over it so I have some parts in advance, and I already know what to do for near the end. Is that planning too far ahead? I dunno. Anyways, I love you all devils byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.9K 48
This book is filled with lots of MCD ships! This book is very appropriate, not much steamy stuff going on in here. No original characters or people...
2.6K 78 20
With nothing left in her hometown, Y/N takes a step to bettering her life by accepting Aphmau's offer to move to Pheonix Drop. Her once uneventful an...
8.3K 109 15
This is just a fan fiction of one of my favorite series ever, MyStreet, a YouTube Minecraft series created by Aphmau. ALL RIGHTS TO HER!!! The only t...
25.7K 607 42
For those who have never watched Minecraft Diaries Season 1, watch it or be confused. After a sleepover with some of her friends, Aphmau has been fee...