Two in a Million || Raura

By rydelly_belly

A famous lead singer in a band. A very popular YouTuber. • • • amazing cover made by @Vivi324 More

1 | I Like Her Already
2 | A Creep
3 | Definitely A Sweetheart
4 | I Enjoy Talking to This Guy
5 | Problems
6 | Is This Friend A Girl?
7 | Hazel Eyes
8 | Spooning
10 | Nicola Talk
11 | Birthday Girl
12 | Favorite Memory
13 | Italy Bound
14 | Birthday Boy
15 | Makeup and Kissing
16 | I Like You
17 | Kissing Her
18 | Love? Not Yet.
19 | Goodbye
20 | Pissed Off
21 | I'm Hurting
22 | Love Bites
23 | The Past
24 | First Date
25 |Biggest Flirt?
A/N:
26 | I Love You
27 | Ice Bath
A/N Pt. 2:
28 | Fever and Flu
29 | Anniversary
30 | Bubble Baths
31 | Bye
32 | Slaps and News
33 | Meeting the Cast
34 | Fashion Show
35 | Showers
A/N:
36 | First Love
37 | Dancing On My Own
Epilogue
100k

9 | Dinner Disaster

7.1K 186 101
By rydelly_belly

This ones for Patsyfaye_32 for being incredibly sweet and sending me sweet messages. Thanks for being a sweetheart 💜

Two in a Million: 9 | Dinner Disaster
| Ross Lynch |

"Ross, answer the dang door." No wonder why my 'pillow' smells like strawberry vanilla. Grunting in response, I pull her small figure closer to my body and squeeze her a bit tighter, feeling instantly heated back up. This girl just might be the death of me. "Dude, they've been knocking for five minutes, I swear." I just nod my head in response, totally not trying to sniff her strawberry vanilla scent. "It's most likely one of your siblings." She adds, tickling my side. I let out a small squeak of a laugh, seeing as I just woke up, and scoot myself away from her. "Now I know your ticklish."

I just want to murder whoever the fuck is continuously knocking at the damn door. First off, I've been cuddling with Laura the whole night, half naked, and definitely one of my better nights of sleep. But, nevertheless, I drag myself to the hotel room door and look through the peephole to find the one and only Ryland Michael Lynch, my annoying little brother. My only little brother.

"God, Ryland. What the hell?" I murmur, rubbing my eyes. I flip off the camera on his phone because one, he has it pointing and looking me up and down, and he had a stupid grin on his face.

"Bro, it's almost one. You have to be ready in four hours. Mom told me to remind you." He says, handing me a bag.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Food. Frank went to a shop thing across the street and got us all gummies, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and I believe apple juice... Oh, and some chips for you two to share." I nod my head now yawn again. "She didn't care that you slept in your underwear?" He asks, a little curious.

"Um, no, she didn't care." I reply, looking in the bag. "Thanks, bye, Ry." Before I could successfully shut the door, his foot went in the way. "Yes, I'll tell you later." I mumble. He gives me a thumbs up and walks away. Finally heading back to the comfy bed, I notice Laura sitting up against the headboard and on her phone. Damn.

"What's in the bag?" She asks. The covers stopped at her hips, meaning her stomach and up wasn't under the covers and she still only had her sorts bra on.

"Literally, a little kid lunch. But I'm not complaining, I'm starving." I say, sitting down beside her. I rip the bag open and hand her a juice box, a sandwich, a packet of gummies, and then I opened the bag of potato chips.

The food had disappeared awhile ago and all Laura and I have been doing is laying on our backs, a foot away from each other, staring up at the ceiling and talking about anything, especially laughing our asses off at stupid comments or jokes. I wouldn't have it any other way, though.

"What's the worst possible thing you've ever done in your life?" She asks me. What is the worst thing I've done? Oh, I know.

"Listening to Andre about dating someone. Regret every single fucking second of it." I murmur the last sentence, hoping she wouldn't bring it up. My past is the past, bad decisions were made on the both of us, and I don't ever wanna bring it up again. "What about you?" I ask, turning my head to look at her. She had her eyes closed tightly and her nose scrunched up a little.

"Not trying to reach out to my mom and dad." She whispers. I instantly lift my hand over her wrist and open up her hand, slip my fingers in between hers, and let her fingers slowly hug to my hand.

"You're brave, you know that?" I say quietly, looking back at her face. She turns her head, our eyes lock, and she gives me a slight smile.

"Thanks." She whispers. I give her hand a gentle squeeze, just reminding her I'm here and not leaving her side anytime soon. "You're family's amazing, Ross. Your mom is so flipping sweet, it's unbelievable. And your dad was sweet too, even if I've only said a few words to him. Even your dang siblings are sweet. They actually seemed to care about what I thought about the concert and what I do for a living. You're really lucky to be able to do what you love with the people you love most on this earth." She rambles, squeezing my hand every few words. A small smile has appeared on my halfway through her ramble.

"I am thankful. Everyday I remind myself how lucky I am. It's truly is the best thing a guy, or anyone in this case, could ask for." I whisper. "What's your favorite movie?" I ask, trying to her mind off of the family topic. She took a deep breath and loosened her grip on my hand a bit, but didn't pull it away at all.

"Any Harry Potter movie really. I feel like I've told you I'd marry Harry Potter over anyone anyway, even if he is just a fictional character. I wouldn't even marry Daniel Radcliffe, it absolutely has to be Harry." She says, looking at me with a smile. "What about you, Rossy?"

• • •
| Laura Marano |

"Okay, that is the sweetest story ever." I gush to Rydel, who's was walking right beside me as we made our way to the close by restaurant. She was telling me about her and Ellington's story,and I found it absolutely adorable. The boys were trailing a bit behind us, but Mark and Stormie were a bit in front of us. Vanni had to fly down to California for some yoga things this morning, so as of now, it's just me and Rydel.

"Yeah, I'm glad it happened that way." She admits. She wasn't in heels right now, so I was only like five inches shorter, which is an accomplishment. "So, who was your first kiss?" She asks. "And boyfriend." I bite the inside of my cheek and look up at her.

"I haven't had my first kiss or first boyfriend." I say.

"Don't worry about it, you're only nineteen. I didn't get those things till my second month of being twenty." She replies. The question lingering in my mind since the bus ride to Albany has been bothering me all day.

"Hey, Ross mentioned your manager set him up with a girl to date. Who was it?" I ask, trying not to sound desperate. "He kept blowing off the question and everything." I add. Rydel sighs and shakes her head, walking through the restaurants doors.

"She just wasn't the best person in the world. Ross took it badly and he doesn't wanna be reminded of it. He'll tell you at some point, I'm sure of that much. And please don't go Googling it. He'll be pissed at you for it." She says, grabbing onto Ellington's arm for a seat. I bite my lip and look down.

"Hey, you wanna sit by me?" Ross says quietly, placing his hand on the small of my back.

"Yeah, sure." I reply, looking up at his face.

"You good?" He asks, stroking his thumb across my chin, slightly brushing my bottom lip.

"Yeah, just tired, I guess." I mumble, smiling up as he pulls my chair out for me. Being the complete gentleman I figured he was, he pushed it in for me too. He sat to my left, as Rocky sat to my right.

"Cuddle?" He murmurs, leaning his head towards me.

"Please?" I whisper, sticking my bottom lip out. Believe it or not, last night was the best sleep I've gotten since my grandmother passed away. No stupid dreams about my parents, no stupid dreams about my grandma and no stupid dreams about me dying. When I leave to go back to L.A., I might just cry. His chuckle only made me pout more.

"Obviously. I wouldn't pass up a chance to cuddle with you." I give him a small smile before looking at the menu.

The food was all ordered, we all had our choice of drink, and we even had a small appetizer of sushi rolls. Everyone was talking amongst each other and I sorta stayed quiet, politely agreeing or smiling at Ross who kept looking at me. It wasn't until Ross decided to mess with me was when I became a bit more social.

"Hey, look over there." He murmurs, getting close to my ear. I furrow my eyebrows, but eventually turn myself around and see absolutely nothing besides a dang wall. That is, until I felt my sushi roll disappear from my hand, and felt a warm, moist like feeling on my fingers.

"Did you seriously just eat my dang sushi roll?" I ask, trying not to smile. He quit chewing the second I laid my eyes on him and raised his eyebrows. I bring my hand up and put my palm under his chin with my thumb on one cheek and my four fingers on the other cheek. I squish his cheeks and the sushi falls out of his mouth and onto the floor. We both widen our eyes and look down, only to stare at the sushi. "You just wasted a perfectly good sushi roll." I say, not looking up.

"You just made me waste a perfectly good sushi roll." He corrects me, giving me an evil glare. I elbow his side and look at the last sushi roll on the plate. Ross was eyeing it as well, and in one quick second, his hand reaches out to the sushi roll, I wrap my hand around his wrist.

"No! It's mine!" I shout quietly.

"It's mine!" He argues back, wrapping his other hand around my wrist. I take my other hand and wrap it around his wrist other wrist, which only caused the both of us to laugh. Ross gets the sushi roll, I lean over and try to get it in my mouth, pulling it towards me with all my strength. Sadly, Ross is much more muscular than I am, and he succeeds to eat the sushi roll.

"I hate you." I murmur, slapping his thigh lightly. He give me a toothy grin, sushi in his teeth and everything.

"No matter how disgusting that is, Ross, I did get that whole thing on video, from when you made Ross drop the sushi on the floor, and that was actually a pretty adorable fight." Riker says, holding up his phone.

"Send it to me!" Rydel and Stormie blurt at the same time. I widen my eyes even more.

"I'm definitely posting it." Stormie adds, looking at her phone.

"Mom, don't. People will be all over it and assume we're dating." Ross says, turning completely serious. Must be about his ex-girlfriend.

"Honey, it's fine." Stormie interjects.

"No, mom, it's not fine. She's famous too, we'll both be getting a shit load of hate either way." Biting my lip, I look down at my lap and fiddle with my fingers.

"Ross, calm down-" Stormie starts, but Rocky ends up cutting her off.

"If this is about Nicola, that was over a-" Nicola?

"Rocky, shut the fuck up-"

"Oh my gosh!" Rydel. "Can we seriously get over the fact Ross and Nicola happened? Yeah, it was a bad idea and Andre has apologized time and time again. But it was over a fucking year ago. Mom, post the damn video if you want. Ross, get over it." The three waitress' who are carrying our food stood there awkwardly as the family fought.

"Thanks." I say, as soon as my bowl of salad with a side of two chicken breasts were placed in front of me. First, I checked Stormie's Instagram post.

stormielynchr5: OUT AT DINNER AND THESE TWO KEEP MESSING AROUND ❤️💛❤️💛 @rossr5 @lauramarano SO CUTE ❤️💛 XOXO

• are you guys curious about his ex girlfriend? by the way, it's nicola peltz, i'm not actually a fan of her, and i don't even really know who she is, so no hate towards her! anways, i hope you're enjoying this chapter and i know it's being dragged on with ross and laura's first visit, but wait it out. don't forget to vote, leave a comment, and follow me. love you, babes💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 122 34
R5 has this competition where you can win to go on tour with them .  The competition is where you answer a whole bunch of questions that no one...
61.6K 1K 40
Get to experience R5's life through their eyes!! Rydel and Ellington experience feelings for each other. Rocky goes through a heartbreak. Ross falls...
17.9K 588 52
Cleo is given the opportunity of a lifetime - to go on tour with R5. The only problem is that she absolutely HATES Ross. Soon though, their relations...
208K 9.8K 47
a broken, suicidal boy (man). his best friend who wants to help. • • • this does use sad, real life problems people face everyday. it's not meant t...