Kion and The White Lion

By KristyTucker8

Simba is out on patrol one day when he comes upon a white lion family. But there is more than to the little c... More

Salina
Kion's Mate
A New Friendship
Bad Memories
The Loyalist
Salina's First Mission
Junja's New Plan
Trapped
Power Transfer
The Jackel Pup
Dogo Comes to The Pride Lands
Jackels in The Pride Lands
Jackel Style
The Kupatana Celebration
Forgiveness and Fear
Stampede Rescue
A Lesson in Friendship
Fulie on Her Own
Hunting With The Lions
I Go My Own Way
Attacked By Hyenas
The Bond is Ready
Lion Mate Bonding Ceremony
Teenagers
Salinas Dad Comes Back
A Choice is to be Made
Discussing Strategy
Goodbye Salina
Living With My Father
First Lesson
Fun
Upendi
Ambushed
Not One Of Us
Love Will Find a Way
Let The War Begin
The Dam Breaks
Kion's Journey
I Will Find You
My Father's Plan
Help is Coming
Meeting Molick
Wedding Crashed
Stormy Night
The Challenge
Me and My Father Fight
The End

I Miss You So

5.1K 121 1
By KristyTucker8

More years had passed and I had reached adult age. My father had been training me since my first day back and I wanted to make him stop but I knew that I had to improve my sensing so I could finally be free.
Kion's point of view.
I had matured into an adult and Kiara had her old friend Kovu from the outlands join the pride. I had been jealous of them because I was missing Salina and I felt how much she missed me. I began singing a song that I hoped would somehow reach Salina when I got to our lake.
Kion: Standing here underneath the stars and you're not here. Why did this have to happen to us? We were so good together but you're gone and I feel so alone.
Salina: I can't believe its been so long since I've seen your face. I've tried to find a place where I can see you again, but I can't get away.
Kion: if I could go back in time and change the past. I would protect you, I would stand by your side until the storm vanished.
Salina: I would talk to my father but his heart died years ago. There's no one for me to confide in.
Kion: I will find you don't give up, we will be together. I will get you back and hold off the attack, no one will take you away again this I promise you.
Salina: if I just keep believing I know I'm going to make it.
Kion: oh Salina.
Salina: oh Kion.
Together: I miss you sooo, oh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.1K 13
I was a normal girl in biology class one morning, watching The Lion Guard instead of completing my lab when it happened. I was sucked into the comput...
851 13 11
What should you expect of this book? Well, the story will focus mainly on what could happen after season 3. I've decided to not change anything about...
14K 144 17
- CLOSED - **To know what's going on, you'll want to read my first Lion Guard story: The Lion Guard: The Search for the Roar of Light** Now that Shad...
2.2K 30 13
In this story The Lion Guard show will be human and they going to meet the royal family of Enchancia And it's focus on Kiara and her friends Sofia an...