Junja's New Plan

Bashtie was carrying Ono on his back as we headed for Rafiki's tree. As soon as we got there Rafiki had us lay Ono on a rock and Rafiki began working on Ono's eye. He put dirt on it then he tied an leaf over his eye and Ono sat up. "How is it?" Ono asked us and we felt very uncomfortable we didn't want to hurt his feelings. We all said that it looked great then I left to get some time alone to myself. I sat on a rock and looked at the pride lands thinking to myself. Suddenly Ono came flying out ranting about being able to still help the lion guard. But I could sense that he was not thinking straight. I followed Kion and the guard as we chased after Ono. "I can see everything." Ono then got bummed into by a vulture and he fell to the ground. After we helped Ono to his feet Kion asked to speak to me. "Hey um back in the stampede when you saved me, uh do you really think of me as your Kion?" He asked me smiling shyly I then remembered that I had said that and felt embarrassed. "I uh that was just me uh, okay, okay I admit I like you and I didn't want you to get hurt and I also wanted to be of help to the guard." Kion then came up to me and nugged me with his face. "Salina I like you too I liked you when we first met."
Junja's point of view.
We had been sent back to the outlands, our plan had failed. What puzzled me the most is who that new lion cub was and why she was protecting Kion, it almost seemed like she cared for Kion deeply. I was pacing around when a vulture flew in and landed in next to the other vultures. I listened in on their conversation. "It seems that Ono the keenist of sight has lost sight in one eye and there's a new lion in the lion guard, apparently she is Kion's lion mate and whatever happens to one of them happens to the other." I was shocked not only could I use this new information to my advantage but if the new lion cub were to be injured then Kion would be injured as well. I turned to my crew to get their attention. "Guys it seems the keenist of sight can no longer see all too well and that new lion cub that attacked me is Kion's lion mate, follow me I got a new plan."