Me and My Father Fight

We began roaring all around signaling for everyone to back up. Once everyone had moved far enough away I faced my father and readied my attack, and so did he. "I hate to have to fight you my daughter, but maybe you'll learn something from this." We growled and then he came at me but I jumped to the side and striked his leg. He roared and turned on me and began to bite my back. I heard Kion cry out in pain but I had to keep my mind on the fight. I swung my paw into his neck making him let go. I then made him fall using the side of my body like he had taught me to do. He was losing the fight. He wasn't even using his senses. He may have been a cruel father to me but I could sense how much he hated fighting me. I hesitated for a moment before tackling him and pining him down I had won. I was about to strike him I wanted him to feel the pain that he made me feel, but Kion stopped me. "Salina no don't you hate violence, you only did this to stop your father not to kill him." I ignored him and dug my claws of my other paw into my father's chest. "I know he hurt you, yes he should pay for all the years that he abused you after you left with him, but you made the choice to leave." I began breathing slowly understanding him. "I have lost so many lions in the wars that my family fought you can't let history repeat itself, if you do this, if you kill him you will regret it don't do it Salina; you stopped me from killing Molick now let me stop you." I let my paw fall to the ground and got off of my father letting my anger fade. I then took one last look at my father. "You were never my father, I choose my family and you will never be a part of it, take your life and leave." I then turned around and faced the pride of white lions. "The challenge is over and I take my rightful place as your Queen." I turned and walked over to Kion about to embrace him when he tackled my father as he was about to attack Kion. They began fighting and Kion was slashed across his neck. I started feeling the wound transfer to me and I felt blood leaving my neck. Kion then was about to get tackled again when my dad Sango pushed Taka. They then began fighting so much that they rolled to a cliff leading into the part of the land where there were humans. I then saw my dad push Taka off the cliff and he landed in front of the humans. He then got shot at by a sort of needle and got knocked out. My dad then came to my side as I fell on my feet and Kion fell too just as he stared walking to me. I began feeling myself weaken and I closed my eyes seeing only black.