Amnesia // l.r.h

By irwinxx5sos

Luke Hemmings goes on tour for the fourth time while dating Peyton Gray, who he's been dating for over three... More

Chapter 1 - "Are you okay?"
Chapter 2 - Mall
Chapter 3 - "Don't touch me"
Chapter 4 - Maria
Chapter 5 - Yellow Hill
Chapter 6 - Hospital
Chapter 7 - Text Message
Chapter 8 - "Who Are You?"
Chapter 9 - "The Talk"
Chapter 10 - "Luke Robert Hemmings"
Chapter 11 - Going Home
Chapter 12 - Airplanes
Chapter 13 - House Tour
Chapter 14 - Disaster
Chapter 15 - News
Chapter 16 - Soon
Chapter 17 - Remembered
Epilogue

Prologue

267 6 0
By irwinxx5sos

February 17, 2016

"I'll miss you, Peyton.." Luke whispered in my ear after we heard the call for his flight. He was going on tour and would be away for a while.

"Skype me every day?" I smiled up at him because he was taller than me.

"Definitely," he nodded, kissing my nose. He grabbed my cheeks and kissed my lips for a few seconds before pulling away and leaving with the other boys. I heard the rolling of his suitcase as he walked away from me.

Luke and I had been dating for about three years, so I had been in Australia while he went on each of his tours. We got together right before he went on the Take Me Home Tour with One Direction in 2013. I was used to him being away. Skype kept us together.

Luke would be coming home mid-March for a break. He always came home to be with me during his breaks. He wanted to see his family, too, but we always spent a lot of time together.

I didn't know that the next break would be any different. Mid-March seemed to be quite a little while away, about a month. I knew could handle it, though. I just needed to Skype Luke every day. That way, I'd be able to see him every day, at least the days I Skyped him.

~

Add me on snapchat! @irwinxx5sos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 2.6K 71
There comes a time in nearly everyone's life when you find someone you love more than anything. Someone you'd consider your soulmate, the one you cou...
182K 4.2K 46
Follow Luke Hemmings as he goes through life as a Musican, Husband and mostly a Father. Highest Rankings: Fanfiction #357, #381, #413, #421, #492 #69...
38.5K 882 60
Ava's brother Ashton recently joined a band with his friends. But one catches her eye. Luke Hemmings.
11.6K 542 37
Thia really wishes she hadn't woke up with amnesia. But with Thia slowly uncovering bits and pieces of her past she starts to become glad she did. W...