Lamia Blood 2 BWWM ( Complete...

By LBKeen

"Mhmm, he loves me. Especially when I'm covered in the blood of the innocent lives I've taken."--- Serin Yori... More

Author Note
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 prt 1
Chapter 2 prt 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 14

676 74 7
By LBKeen

Sorting the third set of roses, I rang up the charge and taking the money I wished the customer a nice day. Leaning against the counter I smiled, when saw how packed we were. It was a great idea of Cleo's to add a small café area.

Watching the workers go through the motions of handling orders and making coffee. Something warm filled my stomach, I couldn't help smiling at the sight.

Walking from behind the counter I tapped Tibault on the shoulder to let him know I was going outside. He nodded to me, and continued dealing with the elderly customer in front of him.

Tibault had shown himself to be eager and determined at his work. Slowly but surely he was becoming somewhat of an asset.

Walking outside, the chimes above the door clanged. The weather was a little cloudy. But the air was still warm stretching my arms I couldn't help a little woot at my success.

"Someone seems happy."

Hearing the familiar voice, I jerked my arms down and whipped around. He wasn't in his detective get up, but simple jeans and leather jacket with a grey turtle-neck sweater sticking out.

I frowned, what's with my stalker actually being cute.

Placing my hands on my hips I glared at him. "Have you come to harass me some more?"

He chuckled, and dammit if it didn't hit the spot just so. "I don't believe I have."

"So, what brings back to my place business fake cop." He smiled at me stressing the word fake.

He stepped forward, his eyes weren't sparkling. I wouldn't dare let 'sparkling' enter my vocabulary. "I was interested in how you place of business would do on its first day."

"Well—as you can see, it's flourishing." I said smugly motioning to the large glass window, that gave view of the crowded inside. "And now that you've seen it, you can leave."

He stopped in front of me, which took me aback I dropped my hand startled when he leaned forward. His green eyes were bright and stared into my own. I quickly dropped mine, "W-what are you doing?!"

He placed a finger under my chin, "You know it's a tradition to kiss the owner when they start a new business."

He breath ghosted over my lips.

Why wasn't I pulling away from him?

Where his eyes growing brighter?

"Lesley?"

Hearing my name, I jerked back and turning just my head I stared in mild confusion at Gaius and Cleo.

"What are you guys doing here?"

**

Gavril wanted to growl at the interruption as the Lesly pulled away from him. He pulled back, straightening he turned his gaze to the two standing in front. He frowned when he felt his hand twitch towards his hip.

A weird suspicion grew as Lesly walked over the two. "Diana and Herald, you both didn't have to come."

The woman who was apparently Diana handed a box to Lesly. She looked tough with half her head shaved she was also sporting ripped tight black jeans. "What did you think we'd do? Ignore our baby sister opening a store." Her amber skin, made the red lip ring pop out, "We're not total jerks."

"Well at least I'm not." The male interjected, he leaned down and pressed his lips to Lesly cheek. "This one wanted to buy flowers," He chuckled, "It didn't seem the thing to bring flowers, to a flower shop."

Lesly laughed, "It sure doesn't," she opened the box, with tiny surprised gasp. She pulled out a small snow globe in the center was a group of camellias.

Lifting it up, Lesly let it sparkle in the sunlight. Her eyes sparkling with it, "It's pretty."

Gavriel eyes widened. The wind caused her hair to lift slightly off her shoulders, she spun around He could see the glint of a tear in her eyes, "Are you guys ready to see the inside?'

She asked swiping the tear from her eye, she grabbed their arms dragging them inside.

"Ha-ha, wait."

"Aren't you going to say bye to him." The Diana asked pointing to Gavriel."

"Ah he's was just leaving," She dragged them inside the door shutting on her last words, "He's no body, really."

Gavril smirked, turning away he pulled out his cell phone, "Hey. D'or about the dinner party we're having for our clients. Why don't we use the 'treasure box' for the flower arrangements? What? No, I'm not up to something, I just think they have great arrangements."

**

Walking into my room, I plopped on the bed and sighed.

"Long day?"

Gaius asked, leaning in he'd opted for pajamas with smiling skulls. I chuckled, "Yeah, um, nice jamies."

He frowned, "Hey! Don't make fun, they were a gift."

"From who, your grandmother?"

He waved me off, "Do you want pizza or not?" He pouted, annoyed.

Getting up, I nodded, "Sure."

We walked downstairs, "Did you take your supplements?'

He asked grabbing the box, and sitting it on the floor in front of the t.v. I wondered silently were Cleo had gone, but it wouldn't be surprising if she showed with trouble.

"So~Captain America?'

Gaius plopped down next to me, setting a bottle coke next to his knee. "Yeah, I figured a night of binge watching Marvel Movies would be productive."

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed a slice out, wincing at the heat on my tongue, "Hmm."

Soon we were both caught up in Loki's madness and Thor's angst. In an effort to prove that Gaius was wrong in his favorite choice of hero we wrestled. Almost taking a T.V. out in the process.

Hearing my phone ringing I jerkingly tapped Gaius arm, in an effort to warn him that I was too much for him to handle, He chukled as he let me go.

"When did you get so weak lil'neice?"

I ignored his question in order to save face, and shot a kick at him before I zipped away stopping short in front of my room, luckily he didn't fallow me he would have gotten it.

Answering the still ringing cell now in my hand, I waited for someone to answer back.

"Hello, Lesly? It's me Tibault. I don't know what to do someone took a delivery order for tomorrow night for eighty orchard centerpieces."

Choking, on my tongue and nearly breaking the door handle I screamed. "What?!!"

He let out a whimper. Sighing I took a deep breath, pinching the bridge of my nose. "Okay. Okay, sorry for yelling," Dropping my hand I turned around and headed down stairs, "How many people do we have working still?"

He stuttered, "U-uh, W-we have three people closing and that's all, but the other five are coming in tomorrow no one called out yet."

Thinking fast, I grabbed my purse and sped out of the house. Forgoing the car, I figured if anyone saw a speeding after image they'd think they were crazy plus it was night. "Okay call them, and tell them to call come in at 6 am, and tell the closing crew I'll pay over time if they stay and help with forty of them. Plus, I'll give them a fifty-nine so they have an hour they can use."

"I will. Is there anything we need to take out," Tibault asked, his voice no longer shaking.

"No, I'll be there any minute just wait for me., oh and Tibault—."

"Yes, Lesly?"

"You don't have to cover for Linda every time, it's makes you a push over. Just ask her out."

I laughed hanging up on his gasp of shock. I enjoyed easing him, even though if he ever decided to put that big brain to use he could run circle around my satire.

By passing the last block I stopped in front of my shop, eager to get inside and get to work. I would have a hard time not being able to use my speed to move faster but hey, it couldn't be any worse than not moving at all.

**

r

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 152 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
365K 15.7K 53
In the shadows of a dangerous world filled with crime and chaos, an unlikely connection emerges between two individuals who seem destined to be enemi...
22.6K 1.7K 31
Book 2, Second Generation Only daughter of Zion & Gianna, twin sister of Saul, and Princess of.. a bodyguard? Kayla James-Kingsley didn't expect a ch...
1M 52.2K 56
{Originally Lovely Tears Of Blood} I walked into my bedroom after a long day at school, Martha had cut my hair at sheared angle making it look horrid...