Chiffon Skirt (Brallon)

By fallout_boob

"Hey." "Um hi..." "Let's make a bet." And that was the night Brendon made a bet with a guy in a chiffon skirt... More

18 Dallon
19 Brendon
19 Dallon
20 Brendon
20 Dallon
21 Brendon
21 Dallon
22 Dallon
a/n
23 Brendon
23 Dallon
24 Brendon
24 Dallon
25 Brendon
LAST CHAPTER
April fools
25 Dallon
26 Brendon
A/N
26 Dallon
27 Brendon
27 Dallon
28 Ryan
28 Hayley
29 Brendon
29 Dallon
30 Tyler
30 Josh
A/N
Author's Note 3 years later

22 Brendon

772 76 7
By fallout_boob

Ryan pulls up to the school with the radio blasting. "We're here Urie." He mumbled.

I sigh, "Welcome to hell." I chuckle grabbing my backpack from the back seat. I text Dallon quickly.

Brendon: Hey Dallon I just got to school. Do you think maybe we can meet up for lunch?

Guy in a chiffon skirt: Yeah sure! I'll see you outside of school at fifth period?

Brendon: Sounds good!

I bite my lip, "Hey Ry, um I can't have lunch with you today." I scratch the back of my neck.

"Are you okay Brendon?" He asks concerned. I nod.

"I-" I mumble the rest of my sentence. He raises an eyebrow at me.

"Brendon..."

"Okay Ry I have a lunch date." I feel my face heat up and I stare at my feet.

"Awe Brendon!" He laughs. "Make sure to use a better pick up line." He winks and I roll my eyes.

"Sorry I'm leaving you alone for lunch," I frown slightly.

He shrugs, "It's okay dude. Anything for you to get the person of your dreams." He smiles.

"Wow Ryan you're freaking amazing." I kiss his cheek quickly. "Now let's go dude." I jump out of the car.

"You'll have to control that cheek kissing once you get a datefriend." He smirks and gets out of the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...