Over The Nile (BoyxBoy)

By Cynnerr

Milah is a slave in the royal palace of Egypt, works at a brothel to make up for the debt his father left him... More

Nkw
The Coming
Times
Two more days
He Returns
Next Phase
Marry?
Lost
Wishes
Golden Eyes
Feelings (2)
Soul mates
Kiss Me
Mother
Act Like It!
Blue
Hate On Me
Nile
Home
Grand
If They Never Met...
Fight For Him
Over The Nile...
Here.
No Grand Occasion
T'was Done.

Feelings

16.6K 831 115
By Cynnerr

I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Excuse my excessive exclamations marks, I'm so happy)

I am working on a new story but don't know when I'll post it yet. You guys should totally check out my other book "Smithened"...me thinks it's not so bad *lies*

He felt so much emotions rush through him, overwhelming him. He had no idea of what to say as he stared as this man came closer, each step making his heartbeat louder, and faster, he wondered how the man did not hear it.

He was speechless as he watched on, unable to do anything else but that. He felt tears water his eyes as he tried so hard to smile. Blinking the tears away, he was not going to miss this moment for anything. The night winds blowing made the scene so dreamlike, he had dreamt of this moment, so many times he couldn't believe it was becoming a reality.

That was when he realized that this was not a dream, and that was when his head finally registered that something was happening because a shiver went through his body. Khal was here, he was finally here, and he looked so perfect.

"Khal" he gasped out as his legs suddenly decided to function and he ran, he ran to Khal. Arms wide open to take him he smashed into his strong hard body and held on.

That was when the tears came down uncontrollably, pouring out of his eyes as he sobbed on Khal's broad but familiar shoulders. His tears dampening Khal's dress but he didn't complain, he just hugged as tight as he could.

"Milah" Khal whispered in his neck, his lips brushing against his skin sending shivers down his spine, "Khal I waited" Milah said wetly as his hands roamed Khal's body with both of his hands as they stood close to each other. "I waited so long," he added as he looked down to stare at Khal's chest still not believing that he was here, in the flesh.

Fingers held his chin up, making his eyes look at Khal's "I missed you so much, Milah" Khal said his deep voice softened by the moment. A tear was about to fall from his eyes but Khal wiped it off saying "I am here now, don't cry, I think I cried enough for both of us already".

Those words made him start to cry again as he hugged Khal tightly, happy that he was not the only one in hurt, happy Khal missed him as much.

"I missed you so much" Milah spoke his voice hoarse with all the crying. "I missed you too" Khal replied as he caressed Milah's back. Like he used to.

"You kept your hair" Khal said as they sat on the bench still tight in each other's embrace, Milah almost sitting on Khal's lap in the closeness, he could feel Khal's comforting heat envelope him, he felt like he was weightless...like he was loved...

"You like it this way, do you not?" Milah replied placing his head on Khal's shoulder feeling oddly at home and protected. He still could not believe that Khal was here, holding him close like this.

"I love it, you look beautiful" Khal replied as he pulled out the blue ribbon that kept Milah's hair together "You kept it" he said dazed as he looked at the ribbon he had given to Milah with such adoration Milah could just melt on the spot.

"Of course I did, you gave it to me" he replied his hands still caressing Khal's arm, the one that wasn't holding onto him. "Did you keep the...", Khal trialed off when Milah pointed at his black robe. Using his free hand, he picked the robe and gave it to Milah who pulled out the necklace with a blush.

"You kept this too," Khal murmured as he touched the necklace, his mother's necklace. "Did you ever where it?" he asked unclasping it, shaking his head Milah replied, "I could not handle wearing it" placing a kiss on his head Khal asked Milah to turn.

Doing as he was told he turned around feeling Khal move behind him, he felt a cold metal touch his neck and the tiny sound of locks coming together. Reaching the objects with his hands, he gasped and turned to look at Khal "You look beautiful" Khal whispered as he pulled Milah closer.

"The most beautiful person I have ever seen," he added as he leaned forward. "I have loved you for so long Milah" he said as he held Milah's chin in a light grip ", I love you" he whispered his lips brushing against Milah's lips before he kissed him.

Different kinds of feelings rushed through him as he responded, this was Khal's lips on his, and this was Khal's body against his. He had waited so long to be able to do this; he had waited so long to be able to touch Khal like this. Parting his lips for Khal's to enter he moaned at the feel of his tongue against his as they kissed.

Holding Milah closer Khal carried him up and placed him on his laps, making Milah blush shyly. He could not believe that this was happening. He felt Khal's hands run down his back with purpose. He has never been this intimate with a person like this in his life.

Gasping he pulled away placing his hands on Khal's chest as he panted loudly. "I have wanted to do that for so long," Khal said with a pant as Milah blushed when he felt Khal's hands wander to his backside.

"You are so beautiful Milah, you have so much power over me its nerve-wracking," Khal confessed as he ran his fingers through Milah hair making him close his eyes at the feeling of bliss.

He could not believe how easy it was to go back to how they were before Khal left. Like Khal never left in the first place. The feeling of home surrounded he and Khal as they embraced under the sky, Milah felt like home had come to him.

"So how have you been, my beautiful flower?" Khal teased as he played with Milah's hair "I told you to stop calling me that" Milah playfully whined happy that Khal was still his normal self just more mature now. "Tell Me", Khal pressed as he pulled Milah close, not that they could get any closer.

"Well I missed you, does that count?" Milah replied with a small chuckle "Yes, very" Khal said as he kissed his forehead. "How is Anai?" Khal asked seeming to understand that asking Milah a plain question would not get him anywhere.

"She is married now, with four children" Milah said his heart bursting with pride. "I thought you weren't ever going to come" Milah said deciding to confess his true feelings "Why?" Khal asked linking their hands together and placing it on his chest.

"Because I always come every year but you're never here," Milah replied blushing shamefully ", I'm here now, and I am not going anywhere" Khal whispered to Milah like this was something he wanted only him to know.

Milah still did not know how he was taking Khal's return with such easiness, he had actually imagined crying for at least four hours before he could be comforted but he understood why he acted in this manner. After all the time lost would it not be more fulfilling to be happy than be sad and miserable when your beloved returned in safety. That was all Milah wanted, Khal's safety.

"I love your dress" he heard Khal say, blushing he looked up shyly and replied, "I wore it for you", Khal's eyes shone when he replied, "You look beautiful, it matches your eyes". Hiding his hot face in Khal's shirt when he heard him say, "Where did you get it?" Khal asked making Milah smile at the unsaid question, Khal was always concerned when it was about him. Milah loved having someone watch out for him.

"No, I am not in debt" at least not the one you aren't aware of "Nefertiti's tailor gave it to me as a...gift" Milah added as he snuggled closer when he felt Khal's body stiffen "Nefertiti? Who is she?" he asked his tone changing, Khal was a jealous man, Milah thought humorously.

Who was Nefertiti? , even he had no answer to that question.

"She is a...friend, we share a room in the slave quarters" Milah replied as he stroked Khal chest, fascinated with how his abdomen tightened with each stroke.

"You live together?" Khal asked as if to make sure, Milah nodded in response, as he held onto Khal not willing to let him go yet. "Do you..." Khal trailed off as if he could not even spit the words out, laughing quietly Milah made a show of pressing his body to Khal's as he replied, "I have no interest in her, I love you".

He felt Khal let out a sigh of what Milah could only assume was relief. "So how was where you went to?" Milah asked hoping to hear of Khal's many stories. Holding Milah closer he replied, "The Greeks are odd but wise" his voice already carrying a similar tone to when a story was about to start.

"I will tell you about it later" Khal replied as he intertwined their fingers together, he had being really hoping on hearing a story but he understood why Khal did not want to talk yet, they had all the time in the world.

"Did you see beautiful women?" Milah asked curiously because he had heard tales of the beauty of the western women, most of the traders who could afford to go there called them 'flowers'.

"Of course I did" Khal replied pressing a kiss on Milah lips before he added "Beautiful but you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen, when you love someone everyone else don't measure up" Blushing Milah tried to turn his face away but Khal held him still and kissed him.

The lips that were so familiar and so foreign at the same time, Khal made him feel so many ways, powerful, fearless and most of all loved. He had forgotten what that felt like until moment. And it was perfect.

Sounds of loud footsteps made them break away with Milah feeling as if he just resurfaced from a dive underwater. "Prince Khaldun, prince Khaldun!" voices shouted as he heard some of them enter the garden "I have found him" one of the men shouted and Milah thought they would leave but they all came in front of them and bowed.

Milah was feeling so confused he didn't know what to say, he felt Khal sigh beside him before Khal spoke, Milah had not expected what happened "Did I not tell you to stand down?" he heard Khal say his voice unexpectedly stern as the palace guards bowed in apology "We apologize Prince Khaldun"

That was what broke him, his Khal...his own Khal was...blackness clouded his vision, and he saw darkness.

Her Royal Awesomeness: I need to read more romance books so I can learn how to express romantic emotions because it is not working for me in this book. Odd. But if I am the only one thinking this thought, feel free to comment I would like to know how I did with this chapter and if you love Khal as much as I do. #Mikhal for life!

If you liked this chapter enough to press the VOTE button then please leave a nice or criticizing COMMENT and maybe if you feel generous enough SHARE! I'd really appreciate it! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

3.2M 123K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
37.9K 1.2K 30
Love is complicated. It complicates all aspect of a persons life. Erebus hiraya emmanuel is inlove with his bestfriend, his e-be, he dreamed of them...
292K 17.9K 46
THIS IS NOT A PAID STORY. ONLY THE STORY BRANCHES ARE. YOU CAN READ THE ENTIRE BOOK FOR FREE. NOTE: This book contains intense internalized homophob...
2K 83 11
| Short-story | ~ Published in 2016 ~ Shortly after devoicing Israel's mother due to a progressive struggle to come to terms with his sexuality, Is...