The Joker X Reader (Batman)

Par Onemomentatatime

Y/N had heard of him and of what he had done, but she never felt any reason to be scared of him or to be nerv... Plus

Surprise Deary...
The Effects Of His Love
The Joker Cave...?
Oh...
Mistake
Am I a hero or a Villain?
Pure Imagination
New Experience
Home
Never Been
Holy ( bad word)
A Brick Wall Known As Reality
Too Much
Favorite Roach

Complete

9K 275 87
Par Onemomentatatime

I let out a deep breath, I knew where I was. I was in his office,on his lap with a blanket. I didn't know why I was but I all I knew was that I was comfortable and I didn't want to move. I could feel his breath on my neck, the smell of my shampoo was randomly strong. I slowly open my eyes, my hair was down,I watch as The Joker begins playing with a strand of it. I blush ever so lightly, he was practically smelling my hair. I shift and he looks down at me and chuckles. " Morning." He smiles and kisses my nose, my face flushes darker but I didn't do anything active against the small action. His smile seemed to widen.
"How well did you sleep?" I bite my lower lip. I never slept this good in my life. " I slept fine."
He raised a brow and pulls me forward. He begins kissing down my face,starting at my forehead and ending at my chin. He purposely didn't kiss my lips. My mouth moves before I stop and think. " You missed." I move forward and capture his lips with my own. It was a soft and gentle kiss. I pull back and my face flushes darker. He watches me with wide eyes, that was my first kiss. He smirks. " You are fucking adorable,Y/N." I swipe a piece of hair behind my ear, I was falling for The Joker.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.5K 127 14
Kuai Liang and Tabbi Rhodes had to rebuild the Lin Kuei from scratch. Alone. Kuai gave Tabbi his right hand position as they rebuilt. Tabbi fell into...
86.2K 2.3K 18
Y/N L/N, also known as Siren, is a small-time villain with the ability to make men fall instantly in love with her, and she has it out for Tony Stark...
36.8K 723 28
Young 15-year-old Marivita (an Australian girl) has an unrecognisable mark starting to engrave into her hand over time. She doesn't know what is caus...
6.9K 213 8
"i don't belong-" "-and my beloved neither do you." they're each other's safe space. "𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺, 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳...