Yes Lady Hinata •NaruHina•

By potatoejung_

The forbidden love of a pre-engaged heiress and her butler unravels into a tale of love and betrayal. But can... More

Authors Note
Prologue
1. Intro
2. Interview
3. My New Butler
4. I Know Your Secret
5. More Than Twenty Questions
6. 4 Hours and 17 Minutes
7. I Love You
8. Morning
9. Date?
10. Rain
11. The Flu Is Romantic
12. Snow Day
13. What Happened To You?
13.5. Guidance
14. Departure
15. Talks
16. I'm Sorry...
17. Um... Happy Birthday?
18. Comfort
19. Party Prep
20. New Year's Kiss
21. Jealousy
22. Son of a Beach
23. The Reason Why
24. Forgive Me
26. Reconcile
27. Unexpected Pt. 1
28. Unexpected Pt. 2
29. He Wants....?
30. Three Days
31. Assistance From A Foe
32. Countdown
33. Wedding March
34. Our Forever
35. Sunagakure
36. Perfect Present
37. Home
38. The End
Epilogue
Author's Note

25. This Is It

5.3K 227 451
By potatoejung_

Sakura's POV

"We're here for you." I patted Hinata's shoulder as I walked past her.

"Hai..." She mumbled.

Sasuke and I walked into the other room. I set my things down on the bed as Sasuke sat.

I tied my loose hair into a low ponytail as I walked to the door.

"What are you doing?" Sasuke asked as he laid back onto the bed.

"If I listened when she talked to Tenten, you don't think imma listen to this?"

I sat criss crossed next to the door and pressed my ear against it.

"C'mon Sakura, it's one thing to listen to Tenten but to her and Naruto? This is a little more private..." He looked at me.

I stayed silent for a bit as I contemplated his words.

"Damn. I hate it when you're right." I got up and jumped onto the bed next to him. "Can I paint your nails?"

"What?! No!"

"C'mon! Just a little?"

"No."

"*sigh* And I was gonna give you a back massage..."

I had given him a back massage in the past... Needless to say he loved it.

"Fine...."

"Yay!"

Naruto's POV

Sakura please stop hitting my leg. Sakura please... Dammit Sakura!

"What Sakura?!" I yelled at the pinkette.

I pulled out my ear buds to face her but instead was faced by a lavender eyed beauty.

"Hinata..." I mumbled.

"Sakura, Sasuke. Go into the other room and don't come back in until I say." Hinata said.

The couple got up and gathered some things.

"Call if you need anything." Sasuke whispered as he passed Hinata.

"We're here for you." Sakura patted her shoulder.

"Hai..."

I sat up on the bed and scooted to edge. The room was dead silence. The only thing that was heard was the rain hitting against the window.

"We need to talk." She said firmly.

"Ok... Wh--"

"Tenten told me you two talked." She cut me off.

Well shit... I wanted to do that.

"I see..." Was all I managed to get out. "She told you everything she said to me?" I asked calmly.

"Well just that I'd be better off with Sasuke and that you couldn't provide for me."

"Ok."

"Was that all she said to you?"

"No."

"Well are you gonna tell me what all she said to you?" Hinata asked, annoyance in her voice.

"She also said that I could never make you happy... And that I was making you suffer." I said.

"And you believed her?!" This time Hinata yelled.

I stayed silent for awhile as I looked down to my feet. I was still sitting on the edge of the bed so my elbows were rested on my knees.

"Naruto?"

"I don't know Hinata."

"What do you mean "I don't know"?!" She yelled again.

She's pissed...

"Exactly what I said Hinata. What Tenten said is somewhat true." I looked up into her eyes.

Her beautiful pale lavender eyes were glazed over with tears, a few already sliding down her cheeks.

"How could you even say that?! What part do you think is true?!" She yelled, her voice cracking with tears.

"I can't provide for you! You would be better off with teme! I'm making you suffer because I'll never be able to make you happy!" I yelled, shedding a few tears myself.

She furrowed her eyebrows and bit the inside of her bottom lip.

"We're still young... You don't need to provide for me now. If I would be better off with Sasuke... Do think I would've kissed you?" She trembled.

I stood up and walked to the window to look out at the storming weather that way calming down. The tears I was fighting back silently rolled down my whisker mark.

"How could you make me suffer? You says you can't make me happy? Naruto... The time I've spent with you has been the most happiest time of my life." She said, her words were music to my ears.

"Really...?" I turned and looked into her wide eyes.

"Of course Naruto. I love you.... But... If Tenten only told you to say those things.... Why did you add all the other stuff?" Hinata said, her lips quivering.

I froze. I didn't know what to say. I didn't mean those words, not one bit. But I couldn't just say that, Hinata needed a reason.

"Did you mean it? Do you really not want to be with me?" She sobbed.

"Hinata... I didn't mean any of it. Not a single word."

"Then why? Why would you listen to Tenten?!" She yelled.

"I thought it was all true! I was too caught up in her lies to actually think Hinata!"

"So you didn't want to be with me for that time?" Her eyebrows quirked up.

"I didn't say that Hinata! I want to be with you! But it's not what's good for your future and I don't want you to suffer because of me!"

"It's not suffering! How many times to I have to repeat myself?! It's--"

"Not suffering when you're with the person you love! I know Hinata! I know! But i can't just think about the now! I have to think about the future, our future!"

"There won't be a future for us in seventeen days! Naruto... I'm being forced to marry Sasuke in less than three weeks." She began to cry even more at those last words.

My heart was breaking seeing her like this. My body began to move on its own as I walked closer to her trembling body.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her small body towards my own. Hinata gasped when her body made contact with my chest. The feeling of her in my arms made me feel complete.

After a few minutes of silence with her in my arms thunder rumbled lowly, signaling another storm. She gripped my t-shirt with her fists and began to cry.

"I know... I know about the wedding." I whispered as I tightened my arms around her thin body.

"Y-you're not g-gonna do anything a-about it?" She sniffled into my chest.

I bit the inside my lip hard enough that I tasted blood against my tongue.

"N- Naruto?"

"I.....I don't know."

"Y- you're ok with m-me marrying S-Sasuke?"

"Of course not!" I answered a little too fast. "I-I mean..."

Thunder roared outside and she clenched my t-shirt. She was still crying quietly into my shirt.

"Hinata.... I don't want you to be miserable in the future."

"Why are you so fixated on that?!"

Hinata pulled away and stood a few meters from me. Her eyes seemed to be a few shades darker than they actually were. The dark sky showed itself in her eyes... Those eyes full of tears.

I couldn't answer her. I didn't really know...

Hinata's POV

"There won't be a future for us in seventeen days! Naruto... I'm being forced to marry Sasuke in less than three weeks."

I began to cry even more from the realization of the situation. I refused to let my body sink to the ground so I just stood there... Crying.

From my blurry eyesight I could see Naruto's silhouette come closer to me. I went to wipe my eyes but felt Naruto's firm hand grasp my wrist and pull my close.

I let out a short gasp when my body came into contact with his. His muscular arms wrapped around me. I corners of my mouth twitched into a small grin as I melted into his warmth. I felt safe, secure.... Complete.

It was silent for a little while until the thunder growled lowly outside. I clenched his shirt with my fists and began to cry even more.

"I know... I know about the wedding." Naruto mumbled as his grip tightened on me.

"Y-you're not g-gonna do anything a-about it?" I sobbed.

He stayed quiet.

"N- Naruto?"

"I.....I don't know."

"Y- you're ok with m-me marrying S-Sasuke?" I was surprised by my own question.

"Of course not!" Naruto answered very quickly. "I-I mean..."

The thunder outside roared with anger. I was startled and balled up his t-shirt in my hands.

"Hinata.... I don't want you to be miserable in the future."

"Why are you so fixated on that?!" I yelled with anger boiling in my gut.

[Play Song or YouTube Video]

I pulled out from his warm embrace and stood a good distance from him. His brilliant blue eyes pierced through mine. My eyebrows knitted together as I continued my glare at Naruto.

The blonde just stood there with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

"Are you gonna answer me?" I asked.

"I just don't want you to regret anything. I couldn't live with it."

"Naruto..."

"Don't Hinata. I have to and you have to... Accept that we shouldn't have been or be together." His voice cracked.

He ran his hands through his hair and turned to exit the room.

"Naruto wait!" I cried out desperately.

"What?" He asked, back still facing towards me.

"Um...."

I had called out his name without thinking about what I was going to say.

Think Hinata! Think dammit! Think think think thi-- Got it!

"Y-you're still my b-butler until we get b-back to Konoha...." I stuttered.

"Yeah? What of it?" Naruto asked, not even glancing at me.

Just do it!

"K-kiss me." I trembled.

"What?!" Naruto turned around, his eyes wide.

"Kiss me." I said, my voice a little more confident.

Naruto slowly took two steps closer to me.

I backed up a little, the back of my knees connecting with the bed. I was terrified of what he was going do or say.

"Is that an order?" He questioned.

I bit my lip and stared into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Yes."

In seconds his body was next to mine. I felt his one arm around my waist and his other hand at the back of my neck.

I was drowning in his ocean blue eyes. I put my hands on his chest as my heart rate went up.

"Yes Lady Hinata."

Naruto's lips connected with mine. My hands moved to the back of his neck and pulled him closer. The sensation of his lips send electric currents through my body.

I lost my balance and fell back onto the bed but Naruto ended up on top of me, our lips still connected.

My face flushed crimson but I wasn't complaining.

He pulled back and we both inhaled deeply. We were breathing heavy as our eyes locked.

"I... I love you." I mumbled.

His lips curled into a smile as he hugged me tightly. I felt his lips on my neck then he parted, staring into my eyes.

"I love you too Hinata Hyuga."

Once again his lips pressed onto mine. I smiled in the kiss then our lips moved in sync. I wrapped my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck.

His fingers ran through my hair as mine went through his. I turned my head to get air.

Without warning he slammed his lips onto mine. I savored the taste of his soft lips against mine.
His lips moved down to my neck as my breathing became more rapid.

Ready...

"I....I want...." I bit my lip.

"What? What do you want?" He panted against my skin.

"I want..... I want you...."

"What? What do you want me to do?" His lips switched to the opposite side of my neck.

"N-no... I.... I want.... You."

His movements stopped, I felt his breath against my skin. Naruto raised his head so he could look me in the eyes.

"Wh-what?"

I looked away then back into his eyes and blushed immensely. He had on a small smirk.

"I... I want you. I want you.... Naruto."

Naruto smiled and blushed too then returned to my neck.

"Is that an order?" He whispered in my ear.

"N-no..."

He kissed my ear and wrapped me in his arms.

"Yes...."

Don't you dare say Lady Hinata.

"Hime."

~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~

NaruHina reunited and gonna... Ahem.

*No smut* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Sayonara ~~~ Ramen

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 685 8
Neji has 50 days to find out who his mystery pen pal is. Tenten just doesn't want to get caught. Short and sweet, partly chatfic, modern au. Obviousl...
826 67 15
(Modern AU) Ino Yamanaka,rejected by her first love,thinks that cupid doesn't likes her but what if the cupid has someone else for her? Can Ino give...
20.5K 849 31
Sasuke, a history teacher, is faced with the challenge of keeping his forbidden relationship with his wife, Hinata, a student, a secret. Despite havi...
139K 3.3K 53
Temptations and Betrayal [ SasuHina ] I have everything, a wife and a child is all I need but.. Temptation overcomes me.. I don't want what's going o...