Miraculous ~ one shots

By its_nusa_obviously

A bunch of one shots I wrote just for fun (: I write Marichat, Ladrien, Ladynoir and Adrinette imagines. HONE... More

Hello!
"Now kiss!" - Ladynoir
"Let me help you," - Adrinette
"Scars," - Ladrien
"Eavesdropping," -Nathanette
"Run," - MariBlanc
"Run," - MariBlanc - Part 2
"Unmasked," - Ladynoir
"I'm not a cat," - Mix
"Jealousy," - Ladynoir
"Purrfect night," - Reverse Crush
"Knowing," - Nino
"They look so in love," - Marichat pt. 2
"Careful what you wish for," - Ladrien
"They look so in love," - Marichat pt. 3
"Rejection," - MariBlanc
"Laughter," - Ladynoir
"Sacrifices and confessions," - Ladynoir
"Purrfect night," - Reverse Crush pt. 2
"Chinese," - Ladynoir
"Stupid bet," - Marichat
"First kiss," - Ladynoir
"Rainy days," - Marichat
You guys are gonna be the death of me
"Wet," - Adrienette
I got tagged ... Again.
"Designs,"- Ladynoir
"Well, that hurt," - Marichat
"Spicy," - Carthael
"Monochrome," - Ladynoir
I GOT TAGGED AGAIN FOLKS
"Accident," - whole love quare I think
hah read please!
"Rollercoaster," - DjWifi
"Kwami problems," - Swiched kwamis
"But you are my Princess," - Marichat
Mute au
"Cheeky feline," -Chat Noir x Reader
"True love," - Adrienette/Marichat
"Mine," - idek haha:'D
"Mine," - idk haha;D pt. 2
"Dreams," - Marichat AU
"Marking territory," - Ladybug x Fem!Reader
"Nothing you can do," - Ladrien AU
"Nothing you can do," - Ladrien AU pt. 2
"Business," - Marichat/Ladynoir
"Oopps," - Author
"Over you," - Klance au
hey guys
"The lying game," - Marichat
"Reckless," - Adrienette au
"Reckless," - Adrienette au pt 2
"Reckless," - pt 3
"You have a crush on her?!" - Ladynoir
"Crush," - Alya
"Too late," - by @bookies16
"Cheat," - by @FeliciaCaughtMe
"Warmth," - by @_Dameloup_
"Stay away from her," -Yandere
"Halloween party," - Adrienette
entry for a contest:)
yuri on ice au (stop me plzzz)
finish

"They look so in love," - Marichat

14.2K 563 379
By its_nusa_obviously

it's Marichat week on tumblr and i have no idea why, but i've been obsessing over marichat for a while now sooooo i guess this happened ;D

_________________________

It's been a few weeks since Marinette and Chat started secretly dating. 

Marinette didn't know when she fell for her partner.

Chat Noir didn't know when he fell for a shy girl, that sat behind him in class.

But one day both of them needed comfort and it just happened. 

Nothing strange had happened, exept for Alya being a little suspicious. Her best friend had been happier lately and she had no idea why. She also noticed Adrien was in his little bubble. 

Alya greeted her friend as she saw her on the school ground. Marinette waved back. 

"So are you going to that ball mayor is throwing for Ladybug and Chat Noir?" Alya asked. 

"What? No. It's for the important people and I don't think we are allowed there," Marinette laughed a little. She was invited as Ladybug, but she had no idea if she wanted to go or not. 

"I found a way to sneak in," Alya smiled proudly. 

"I'm still not going. Besides there's going to be a lot of security. I don't think you'll be able to sneak in," Marinette smiled at her best friend. She knew there was no point of stopping her, since she'd do anything to get in. 

"You're still coming," Alya said. 

"No way," Marinette shook her head. 

"But,..-" "No but's. I'm not going," Marinette laughed. "I don't wanna get in trouble," 

"You have no sense of adventure," Alya sighed.

-----------------------------

That night Marinette was working on her homework, when someone knocked on her trapdoor. She smiled as she opened it. 

A blonde head popped in and smiled at her. 

"Look what the cat dragged in," she smiled at her boyfriend. He kissed her and took her hands into his. 

"Only to see you," he smiled as he laughed into kiss. 

"Oh you flirt," she laughed as she pulled away. Chat pouted as he sat down on the floor and watched as Marinette went back to doing homework. 

He loved how her nose scrunched, when she tried to concentrate. How she bit the back of the pen, when she had no idea what the answer was. 

"What are you solving?" he asked out of the sudden. 

"Oh it's physics. God I hate it," she shook her head. 

He stood up and walked over to her. he took her hands and pulled her up, so she was also standing. 

"Chat?" she asked, not sure what he was doing. 

"I know it's weird, but I wanted to ask you," he took a deep breath. She looked at him with those blue eyes, nobody could resist. 

"Is everything alright Chat?" Marinette asked worriedly. 

"Yes," he smiled at her. "I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on that dance with me," 

Marinette's eyes went wide. "I-I.."

"I just wanted to ask. If you don't want to I understand, since it could be very dangerous and if someone found out,..." he was muted by her lips placed on his.

"Of course, I'll go with you, silly cat," she smiled. "I was just suprised," 

------------------------

Marinette made a pitch black dress, with black ears on her head, matching to his suit. Her dress was long enough that it went down to her knees. He hadn't seen it, because she wanted it to be a suprise. She was lucky her parents decided to go out with friends that night. They asked her if she wanted to go, but she declined.

Chat was dressed in a black tuxedo, which wasn't really diffrent from his suit. He was still transformed, since it would be better to have his actual mask. 

Marinette on the other hand wore a black mask, identical to his. She made sure it wouldn't fall off. She put on some mascara, her lips vere crimson red and her hair was left out of her pigtails and slightly curled.

Someone knocked on her door and she opened it. She saw Chat standing here with a rose in his hand. He just stood here, stoned from her beauty. 

"Close that mouth. You might catch flies," she giggled as he shook his head and smiled at her. 

"You look wonderful," he said, kissing her cheek. 

"I know," she laughed a little. "You don't look bad yourself,"

"Shall we?" he offered her a hand, which she gladly took. He handed her a rose as they walked over to the place where the ball was held. 

"Your name?" the receptionist asked. When she looked up and realized who she was talking to, she quickly opened the door for them. 

"Thank you," both of them said. 

"Is Ladybug coming?" Marinette asked. Chat shook his head. 

"No. She said she has some business to attend to," he smiled at her. "But that's why I have you,"

"Oh, so I'm just a replacement for Ladybug?" she smiled as they walked down a big hall. When they saw them, everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the couple. 

"You know you're not," he wispered. "You're better," She went all red in the face. Her face was the same shade as her lipstick.

Everyone started clapping after a minute of silence. This was a bit unexpected for the duo, but both of them smiled and walked in the ballroom. 

They started talking to them. Everyone asking who the mystirious beauty was. Nobody even cared about Ladybug. She was happy no one recognized her. 

"Chat Noir! Chat Noir!" Marinette heard a familliar voice call. Alya. She couldn't actually believe she made it into the room. 

"Alya," Chat greeted her as Marinette smiled down at her best friend who had no idea who she was.

"You know who I am?" Alya fangirled. 

"Of course. You're the girl who runs the LadyBlog," Marinette smiled, looking at her best friend. 

"Can I ask you a few questions?" they looked at each other and Chat nodded. 

"Uh okay," Marinette smiled. The people went back to their own business so they left the young couple alone.

"What's your name?" Alya asked. 

"We would prefer not to answer the question," Chat asked as he put a hand around Marinette's waist. 

"Uh fine," Alya groaned. They answered some questions, but then music started playing. 

"Would you like do dance, Princess?" Chat asked his beloved date. 

"I'd love to," she took his hand, as he took her to the dance floor. They were the first couple to dance, so all eyes were on them.

"I'm kind of uncomfortable with all eyes on us," she shyly looked at her feet. 

"Hey, it's going to be alright. Just look at me, okay?" he smiled at her. "Besides you were the one to chose me, Purrincess," Marinette just rolled her eyes.

"I suck at dancing," Marinette wispered, so only Chat could hear. 

"Just follow my lead," he smiled at her. He had no idea why he fell for Ladybug in the first place, when Marinette was even prettier, gentler and more lovable than her.

Marinette saw Alya was filming and she knew everything was going to be on Ladyblog as soon as they get home, but she couldn't care less. That moment it was just her and Chat. She couldn't remember why she fell for Adrien, when this kitty cat of hers was three times more than him. Yes, he was full of himself and yes he made awful (clawful) puns, but she loved him more and more.

"I love you, you know that, right?" Chat asked her and she smiled at him. "I love you too,"

They leaned in, both of them forgetting they were in the middle of the attention, before pressing their lips together in a kiss. 

They pulled away quickly, since everyone started clapping again for the two mystirious lovers.

"Great, now I have lipstick all over my face," Chat groaned. 

"It's going to be alright, okay?" Marinette laughed. Chat knew where this was going. "Besides you were the one to kiss me, Chaton,"

_________________________

That night Marinette didn't get much sleep, but she knew she fell asleep in Chat's arms. Both of them were exhausted from everything, so they just decided to cuddle in Marinette's bed until morning. They both fell asleep, though.

When she woke up, she was alone in bed, still in dress (both of them were too tired to change) and a paper with a plate of croissants and a glass of milk waiting on her table. She smiled of how attentive Chat was. 

'I'm sorry, Princess, for leaving. I had to get home, before my father figured out I'm gone. It was an amazing night! Hope to see you soon - xx your favourite alley cat

She smiled at the note as she put one croissants in her mouth, before getting out of that uncomfortable dress. She put on a pair of sweetpants and a top, before washing all the make-up off her face. 

The moment she was done, footsteps were heard going upstairs. She already knew it was Alya. 

"Oh my dear god! Did you see the video?" Alya exclaimed. Marinette shook her head. She was IN the video.

Alya opened up the Ladyblog and showed her everything she took previous day on the dance. 

"Woah, so you did manage to sneak in!" Marinette laughed.

"That's not imporant! Chat Noir has a girlfriend and I want to know who it is," Alya said with seriousness in her eyes.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, what if she didn't want that?" Marinette asked. 

"I just wanna know who she is. I wouldn't tell anyone," she smiled. They were quiet for a few minutes. They watched the video as Chat Noir and his girlfriend danced. It was the part when they kissed. 

Marinette's cheeks turned red. 

"They look so in love," Alya let out a dreming sigh. "You know, you look a little like her," 

Marinette panicked and started forced laughing. "Alya, if I was dating the beloved superhero of Paris, don't you think I'd tell you?"

She hoped she could trick her. 

"True. Besides you can't keep a secret for life," Alya laughed.

Marinette moved a little back from the computer and sighed. "That's what you think," 

"Huh, Marinette? Did you say something?"

"What? No, of course not!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344 27 24
An Adrienette fanfiction. Welcome to a decent story that was created out of boredom but turned into an obsession. In this story there'll be sad, happ...
18.6K 519 40
"The magazine that Adrien is currently modeling for, has asked that I provide them with a new medium to present Adrien in. They do not want a photosh...
116 1 1
Marinette comes up with a crazy plan to get over Adrien and ends up accidentally falling in love with Cat Noir! Marichat story with reveals and happ...
20K 332 13
-The cover art is mine.- WILL ONLY BE THE LOVE SQUARE (with tiny side ships) (Mostly Adrienette) Anything to do with the ever-so-famous couple, whet...