[Discontinued] Electric Feeli...

By bibithebus

"Do you know this feeling? When one single touch sends a shot of electricity through your whole body? That's... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
*Not an update*
Please read & answer
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Please read - important!
Question?

Chapter 13

10.5K 334 25
By bibithebus

*Sienna's POV*

I never thought that somebody would be able hurt me that easily, but he did it. He was completely ignoring me, making me feel lost and leaving me confused. Why was he acting like that?

Sure, we had a bad start when I first woke up here, but it still wasn't as bad as this. Him acting cold and distant and shoving everybody away, that was something I didn't quite understand or like. Oddly he was the only person I really trusted here in the institute, except for Clary of course, and that just made it worse.

I decided not to question Isabelle about the incident in the training room and went straight to my own room. If any of them wanted to talk, they'd come to me or anybody else, maybe pushing to tell me what happened wasn't really the best idea, it would probably just make everything worse.

Alec left the institute shortly after his talk with Izzy, probably heading to Magnus' place or whatever. Maybe they needed him to come over and help.

Clary called me about an hour later, telling me that Luke was getting better, Magnus managed to heal him. To say that I was relieved was an understatement, I couldn't cope with another part of my family dead or missing. After our short talk she hung up, but she called me only a few minutes later.

"I know where the cup is!" She exclaimed as soon as I picked up my phone.

"You what?! How? Where is it?"

"Well, the box we got from our loft earlier was standing on my sketchpad and I accidently pushed it INTO the paper." She did what? How was that even possible? My eyes widened slightly, but it wasn't like that was the first strange thing that happened lately, it shouldn't really surprise me anymore.

"And how do you know where the mortal cup is?" I asked, wondering about how pushing a box into a sheet of paper would lead us to the cup.

"Do you remember Dot's tarot cards? My mum painted them a long time ago and one of them had a painting of the cup on it. Mum must have hidden it there, she knew that nobody would be able to find it!" She sounded happier than ever. "Now we just have to get the cards."

"But we don't know where the cards are. I mean, Dot is.." I really didn't want to worsen her mood, but since Dot was gone we had no idea where her cards were.

"I know, I was worrying about that too, but Luke has them in his desk at the police station. Jace, Luke and I are going to the police station tomorrow to get them." She told me excitedly. We're finally one step closer to find Valentine, to find Clary's mom.

"That's great!" I replied with a small smile on my lips. There were muffled voices in the background, somebody was talking to Clary.

"I'm sorry, I have to hang up now. We'll get back to the institute late, could you maybe inform Isabelle about this?" She asked, before muttering something like 'God dammit Alec, watch where you're going' and she quickly hung up.

----

Just when I thought that my nightmares were finally over they came back that night, but they've gotten much worse. I woke up screaming and I wasn't able to calm myself down, my heart racing. Luckily nobody heard my screams and they left me alone.

I saw the little girl in the dark room again, but the dream was more detailed than last time, it was horrible. The creatures in the cages turned out to be werewolves, vampires, demonic creatures and others, but a part of them wasn't even recognizable anymore. They were tortured, some were dead and others had bad wounds all over their body.

Their whimpers and cries grew louder, they were barley bearable anymore, until the moment the excruciating pain shooting through my veins made me pass out again. Only this time I immediately woke up in my room unlike the other times when I landed in complete darkness.

Clary and Jace came back early in the morning, but they left again after a while to find the mortal cup. She said that they'd call us if they got into trouble or needed any help.

Alec was nowhere to be seen so Isabelle was busy fulfilling his duties, she looked so different to the first time I saw her. She looked more mature, responsible and also strict, but she seemed unhappier than ever. Maybe the influence of her parents, who are currently at the institute, made her change so drastically.

When Alec arrived at the institute, he just exchanged a few words with his sister before locked himself in his room, not talking to anyone.

It didn't take too long until Isabelle knocked on my door. Apparently something went wrong at the police station and they needed help.

-----

"Someone called for backup?" Izzy asked with a small smirk on her lips.

"Yeah what took you guys so long?" Jace obviously was annoyed, something must have happened while we weren't there.

"Funny, I was just gonna ask you the same thing." Alec shot back.

"It's complicated."

"We found the cup!" Clary interrupted before anybody could say anything else.

"The cup?" Isabelle questioned, disbelief lacing her voice.

"Yeah, but then we lost it. We have to sneak back in to get it."

"This is a disaster." Alec muttered and rolled his eyes, but I lost focus on the conversation. I looked past Jace and saw one of the police officers glaring at me, his bright blue eyes, quickly changing them back to their normal color as he turned around.

"-so we just have to.. Hey, are you even listening?" Jace interrupted my thoughts and gave me a weird look. "You alright?"

"Huh? Yeah, uh sorry." I mumbled back.

"Well okay, as I said, we'll go..."

----

Everything went well, Clary found the card and we got out of the precinct without any incidents. But now we're getting surrounded by more and more people with those weird glowing blue eyes. Demons.

"Okay there a too many people." Clary's eyes go wide at the sight of the demons around us.

"I don't say this often, but I agree with Clary. We gotta get out of here." Alec said, gesturing to the demons coming closer.

"Follow me!" Clary exclaimes and leads us down the stairs near the police station, but shortly after we're standing in front of a closed door. "What's the unlock rune again?"

Instead of answering Jace kicked the door down and smirked. Quite impressive, I had to admit it.

Everybody walked through the door, but Alec stopped and tapped on his back, his arrows appearing. He drew one arrow, aiming it into the direction of the door.

"What are you doing?" Jace looked at him with slight concern in his eyes.

"Holding them off. Take Clary and Sienna back to the institute."

"No Alec, if you're staying, I'm staying too. We're parabatai. We fight together."

"Don't be stupid. If they get the cup, we're dead anyways. Now go." Alec answered, finality in his voice.

"We're not leaving anyone behind." Jace demanded, clearly worried about his parabatai.

"We don't have a choice." Alec's eyes landed on me for a second before flickering back to Jace.

"Look, I know you guys are having a moment, but we really have to go." Clary spoke and glanced towards the door nervously.

"Don't worry." Isabelle smiled slightly. "It isn't like this is the first time Alec's saved your life. I doubt it'll be the last."

Clary and Isabelle headed towards the door, Jace following shortly after, but I hesitated for a second and Alec looked at me confused, before his eyes softened slightly. "Go. It's not save here." I nodded and turned on my heels, running after Clary and the others.

-----

I couldn't help myself but glance around anxiously every few seconds. Jace told us to spilt up while he and Izzy would hold off the demons. It didn't work out, I soon lost Clary as another demon attacked and I shouted at her to keep running. She had the cup, she had to get to the institute safely.

I heard a sound behind me and turned around, the seraph blade lighting up in my hand. I frantically looked around, but couldn't find the source of the noises. Suddenly another demon jumped out from behind a few boxes and quickly approached me. I let out a strangled cry before the thing jumped at me, but I swung my blade upwards and stabbed the demon into its chest.

My heart raced as I got up again and ran into the direction where they told us we'd find a way to the institute. I just hoped that nothing happened to Clary.

She was nowhere to be seen when I reached the old churchyard. Jace had the whole institute on high alert to find Clary, but she arrived only a few minutes later than me. Clary ran up to Jace and practically tackled him into a tight hug.

Isabelle and Alec appeared next to me a few seconds later, their eyes fixed on the scene in front of us. Jace pulled away and looked at Clary intensely, telling her something, but she closed the distance between them and pressed her lips to his. He was shocked, but responded immediately, pulling her closer.

Alec sucked in a sharp breath and a hurt expression took over his face, before he turned around and walked away. I looked at Izzy, but she just shook her head and followed him. A door was slammed shut, the sound was booming through the hallways. I turned my gaze back to Jace and Clary, their foreheads were now pressed together and I smiled. It finally happened.

That's when it hit me. Maybe that was the thing bothering Alec so much lately, the reason why he was so mad at everything and everyone. He liked Jace.

~~~~

New chapter 🎉 I don't like the ending though... Well, hope you like it anyways! Another chapter will be uploaded tomorrow! 😊

Please vote and comment if you liked it! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 4.6K 30
And in that moment I realize I feel no regret. This is one moment I never want to leave, but also one I'll never feel like I want to do over. My life...
325K 7.4K 36
Almost seventeen years before Clary Fairchild came into everyone's lives, a young girl around one year old showed up on the steps of the New York Ins...
153K 3.4K 34
Clary Fairchild was to be protected by Mayla Stonehart. Years of hiding her true identity made Mayla live in fear every day and look over her shoulde...