8. At His Command (BWWM) [Boo...

By kudz12

First book - At Her Command Second book - Talia Third book - ⬇️⬇️⬇️ (This one) My favorite couple Linc and Me... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - The Commissioner
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Raquel
A/N
Chapter 12 - Family and Friends
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Snippet
Chapter 15
Q/A Session
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N - fellow readers
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sorry - Not an update
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Epilogue
Dangerous Affair (bwwm)

Chapter 19

4.6K 273 10
By kudz12

"I don't think she will be getting out any time soon, if ever," Caspian said hanging up after speaking to one of his contacts who would make sure she stayed locked up in solitary. "Now can someone explain to me how you slipped a full bottle of antipsychotics into her bag."
"Well Magda taught me a trick or two about being light with my fingers," Mel said waving Caspian's watch in his face.
"She is a quick study. Plus I must say I had a lot of fun," Magda said as she removed her wig. "Changing into several dresses I felt like a runway model," she said making everyone laugh.
"As long as no one got hurt I am content," Linc murmured kissing Mel's head as she leaned into him.

Dropping off Cas and Magda by his apartment they headed back home.
"I am so tired. Please don't tell me we have a meeting tomorrow morning," Mel whined.
"Already canceled," Linc said. But we have to work diligently in order to make it for Zach's basketball match.
"The twins have to get their play costumes adjusted," Mel groaned as Linc chuckled.
"The joys of parenthood."
"And I love every minute of it. So what would you say if we added another member to the set we already have."
"My very own basket ball team. Now I would love that."
"Oh please no twins," she cried.
"Who said anything about more twins. My team comprises of you, the twins, Zach and the latest addition, making that five," he said making her chuckle. "Come to think of it, we will need a substitute in case you get tired of course since you are getting slow."
"Lets see were that smart mouth will get you," she said playfully punching him.
"Just a few minutes ago you were complaining about meetings, what more of sporting activities," he smirked.
"If I am getting old what does that make you," she laughed as he gave her a 'you are so gonna pay for that' kinda look.

-----

"Whats up for grabs this week gentleman?"
"Well sir, word on the street is that Mr Rodriguez might be seeking a new partner to keep their business afloat."
"Good news indeed," Linc said with a serious expression.
"Excellent indeed," she said with a killer smile.

------------

"What's wrong Linc," Mel said as she slowly ran her hands through his hair leaning closer to him once the meeting ended.
"Nothing sweetheart," he said turning away from her.
"Lincoln," she growled as a smirk formed on his face.

He left her heading for their office hands shoved in his pockets as she followed him wanting to get to the bottom of this.
"Linc what is really bothering you? Please talk to me," she said seeing his serious expression.
"Nothing is wrong babe," he said running a hand through his hair as he locked their office door.
"Lincoln?" She questioned with a raised brow as he let out a sigh.

"Okay here is the thing. How will I prove that my parents were murdered?" He said with a troubled look.
"That's a hurdle we will cross when the time comes babe," she said seeing his lips twitch into a smile.
Letting out a small laugh he pulled her in it his arms.
"Babe? You really know how to push my buttons don't you?" She said looking straight into his orbs.
"Well I do try," he whispered pulling her close.
"Just be careful. Next time it might cost you," she said patting his chest as she stepped away from him. He knew she hated being called babe.

-----

"Fantastic game son!" Linc said giving Zach a high five as he beamed up at both his parents.
"See I told you, you are the best player," Mel said with a wide smile as he chuckled.
"Thank you mama," he said with a wide grin.
"Come on let's go get the twins'. It's a good thing you had an early match or else your mother would have been yapping in my ear," Linc semi whispered to Zach earning a glare from Mel.
"Reaching the kindergarten Mel went to fetch them returning with two paint covered toddlers as they kept turning to wave bye to their classmates who were yet to be picked up also covered in paint.

"You two sit still. I don't want you covering the seats with your paint," Mel said in a stern voice as they sat still.
"Hey you two," Linc said turning to face them as they beamed at him trying to get out of their car seats.
"What did I say?" Mel said as they sat back once more.

"What did they do this time?"
"Your children are a menace to society," Mel fumed. "Right now that poor woman has to explain as to why each and everyone of their classmates is covered in paint," she said as Linc chuckled.
"I thought they were our kids?"
"No I did not give birth to trouble makers," she said trying to hide her smile as she looked at them through the rear view mirror. Both sat silently knowing they were in trouble.

"As soon as we get home straight to our room for a long bath," Mel said as they nodded their heads yes whilst Linc tried to control the urge to laugh.
Zach distracted the twins asking them what they did during their day to which they answered enthusiastically telling him about the paint fight they had started and how the class was covered in paint when the teacher came back.
As soon as they arrived home they scurried out of the car entering the house after their father.
"Hold it!" Linc yelled as they were all about to head into the game room. "Bathroom now!" He growled sternly as all their smiles fell.
"But daddy I want to play with you," Rose pouted looking up at him.
"No you need to get cleaned up," he said lifting both twins up as Zach headed to his own room to freshen up.

Mel stood back watching this interaction as the twins tried by all means to get out of taking a bath.
"Zach when you are done, I have a treat for you," she called out gaining all their attention.
Linc smirked knowing what she was doing as she prepared their bath adding their toys.
"Blue!" Ryan yelled as she added the blue bubble bath he had enthusiastically requested.
Once done she bathed both children and got them dressed in their pajamas. They would soon sleep after this most likely even though it was still around five.

Lincoln laughed at Mel as she stepped out of the bathroom soaking wet thanks to their bundles of joy.
"You are going to regret this," Mel said watching his smile fall as he started wondering what she would do.

By eight the house had fallen into a peaceful silence as they prepared for bed.
"Darling, I was just thinking," Mel said biting her lips with a frown.
"When are you never cooking something up in that pretty little head of yours?" Linc teased as he slipped underneath the covers joining her.
"Well you know how you were wondering how to get the truth out of old man Rodriguez," she said as he pulled her into his arms.
"Hmmm," he answered lazily.
"We could look for the stone as the first step of my little plan," she said as he looked at her with a smile.
"That won't be hard at all. I already know where it is," Linc said as she sat up.
"Wait. You know where it is?"
"Yes, sweetheart," he chuckled.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Well I sort of wanted to spring up a little vacation/trip just to see your reaction," he said pulling her down.
"Well you didn't fail in surprising me," she said in a teasing manner.
"Lies," Linc said as she tried to get out of his hold.
"What? I didn't know about any of your plans," she said in a serious tone.

"Oh love, if I didn't know you very well I would be eating up your words. But please tell me why you were asking Ken about this very same trip I just mentioned."
"Is that what he told you. I think you need a new assistant," she said with a perplexed expression.
"Mel, what will I ever do with you," he said pinning her down.
"Linc what are you doing," she said trying to get out of his grasp.
"Getting the truth," he whispered into her ear just as he attacked her neck.
"Okay okay, I asked Ken. Your calendar had a gap I couldn't explain."
"Now was that hard," he said laughing at her as she shoved him playfully.

"Good night Linc," she said with a smile.
"What already. I was thinking we could stay up and do something together ," he said with a mischievous smile.
"Ah yes let's watch Quantico," she said with a wide grin.
"As you wish," he said faking disappointment as he turned on the television content with just holding her in her arms even if she had chosen a sappy old romance movie.

-----

"Are you ready?" Linc asked slipping on his shades.
"Yes, yes I am almost done," Mel said as she got ahold of her shoes.
"Come here mama," he commanded as she looked at him surprised only to break into a blush that had him chuckling.
"Please don't call me that," she whispered as he tied her shoes only making him laugh some more.
"If you must know I have wanted to always see your reaction if I was to call you that. You just made my day love," he said giving her a wink as he stood up. "Now are you ready?"

She scrunched up her nose in thought as she smiled at him finally nodding her head yes.
Grabbing their jackets she felt his hand tugging hers out of their room.
"Ethan I want all my babies in one piece upon my return," Mel said.
"Come on Mel these are my children as much as they are yours. Besides the little dudes and I have plans, shopping and stuff," he said as Talia sent him a warning glare.
"Please keep him on a short leash," Linc whispered to Lia as she chuckled.
"I am still here you know," Ethan grumbled.
"Yes brother. We all know that," Linc said making the ladies laugh.

"Would you two get in the car," said an impatient Cas.
"Keep your pants on for goodness sake," Linc growled.
Kissing the children goodbye they headed to the car just as Cas entered the car.
"Let's go treasure hunting," he said with a wide grin.
Mel and Linc only shook their heads at his childlike behavior.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Destiny By _marlaena_

Historical Fiction

502K 25.7K 41
Alaethia has spent a lifetime of luxury under her father's rule of the Persian Empire. When the city walls of her home are torn down by enemy clans s...
35.6K 1K 68
Oneshots (that are not in order) inspired by my Fanfiction work but with original characters. A lawyer who's married to a 'Don' and their new foster...
58.1K 3.7K 49
This is book 2 of Light at the end of the tunnel. We still continue with our favorite couple. Let's see what's in store for them.
88.4K 4K 41
Kaila and Mario is back with their family. Read to find out what's going on.