MY KNIGHT IN DARKNESS

By Dreamer_heaven

It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
author's note
part 33
part 34
part 34 (2)
author's note
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
no update
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
My new story

part 20

7.6K 305 18
By Dreamer_heaven

Khushi's POV

After returning home....its almost 1 hr passed .I m still at the door in my same red gown with my eyes and cheeks flooded with tears...I don't understand the reason why I m still not being able to calm my self ...even after crying so much my pain is still as intense at it was. I m not able to understand now that if I m feeling bad about the reporter's question or by the fact that he was not there when I wanted him....why...why u were not there arnav...why I m always alone? Why mom dad left me?

I slowly tried to stand up but failed bcz of pain that my legs were feeling bcz of heels ...I again tried and then succeeded .I went to my room and went to the pillow and took out my mom dad's portray.

I looked at them and my dried eyes again started getting wet. I need to divert my mind from him.

" mom...u know right? What happened today?...this world is not good mom...they all hate me...there is no one to whom I can share my pain...Mma why did you left me alone?...papa....you too...why? ....why you both left me alone in this brutal world.... No one loves me...no one is there to wipe my tears....no one...I know you both are thinking about arnav...no Mma papa ...he is not with me...he also left me alone today....Mma ...I thought that he was telling truth when he said that he will be there when I want him but he was lying.... He also left me..." I was talking with mom dad ' s photo with crying and sobbing in between... Then I heard a knock on the door....

Who is this? At this late?.....again someone knocked...god I don't want to open the door...again a knock...hell...

I went to door and opened the door slightly... And looked through small slit...there he is....arnav Singh raizada

" khushi...open the door"

" sir ...pls leave...I m busy right now and also feeling sleepy... we will talk tomorrow at the office...ok.." I was about to close the door but he placed his hand on door and stopped me

" khushi....first thing...stop calling me sir...second thing...I know u are not busy and not going to sleep any time soon...so open the damm door right now" he said angrily . i know he won't understand...that I need to be alone

" sir...pls leave...I don't want to talk to any one right now....I need to be alone...pls sir...pls"

I actually begged him to leave bcz I knew that once he will come inside...I won't be able to control my emotion... I don't want to break in front of him ...not after I know that he doesn't care for me...I jst can't bare his proximity any more...

" khushi... Don't test my Patience... Open the door....and for god sake stop calling me sir...I know u don't want to talk to me...but u need me the most right now...jst open the door...or else I will break it...trust me ...I will" he was looking serious right now. I know he can do that. And also I don't want to create a scene at this time ...so I decided not to argue with him any further and opened the door and let him come inside....

He came inside...he was still wearing his suit but he was looking tired...his suits has wrinkles on it and his hair were also not so perfect...

He entered my hall and I moved away and went to the kitchen...I know I m not feeling like playing host right now but I have to...so I went to the Kitchen and bring a glass of water with me...and offered him in a tray...

He was looking with wide eyes at me...

Arnav's POV

I hate my self when I first look at her in that small slit of door..she was still wearing the gown but she was crying ..I can see that easily on her face. Her eyes were puffy and red...her face was stained with tears...she argued with me a lot but at last she opened door.

I should have come here earlier. But I was stuck...I had to handle sheetal...I jst can't get her away with all that shit that she said about khushi. She had made the deal with nk of striping her cloths for publicity of nk's new project. But how dare she involve my khushi in it. Again I called her mine..I don't know why but I have felt that way for her...

I jst set there in her living room ...I was about to say some thing but she turned away from me and and went to kitchen. I was worried for her... But after a minute she came back to me with a glass full of water....and my eyes gets soften...she is really one in a million... Even in this worst situation she actually played a host and respected the thing that I m a guest at her house....I know she is mad at me for leaving her alone but that was actually needed...still she is taking care of me in her house...

I was actually mad when I heard what sheetal said. So I went straight to nk and asked him to issue a statement saying that sheetal is the one who tried to ruin his show and she also blackmailed him for money and also asked him to give press the proof that sheetal has taken money from him. Yah I know its cruel but she deserves this only. Her Carrier will be finished after this but I care less. When I was done with the whole situation I looked at the reporters and got shocked when I didn't find khushi there...she was no where to be seen . I was scared like never before... I
searched for her everywhere. then I asked my men...they said she left the venue some time ago bcz of reporter's stupid questions. but they don't know where she went. so I went to CCTV cam office and check the footage. god that stupid reporters were asking irrelevant questions. she was looking broken and then she left running .she called a cab and went to the left side...she must had gone to her home. so I quickly grab my car keys and went to her house.

khushi's POV

I was looking at him as he took the glass of water and drank it. then he left the place to put glass back in kitchen I guess but he came with a glass full of milk... god he wants to drink milk at this time...

then he came to me and gave me the glass...what?...

"what?" I asked looking at the glass

"its milk khushi...have it...I know you didn't had your dinner and right now I know you won't eat so pls have this milk so that you can survive for the night"

"I don't need it"

" khushi trust me ...I can force u to drink this...so help me and have it. after that u can fight with me as much as u want....or else I will take my way and you won't like it"

I looked at his frustrated face..god this should be reversed . I should be frustrated on him and not the other way around. but I got his threat seriously and then took the glass and drank it. when I finished the glass ...I looked at him . he was looking relieved like some big fear was gone.

then he took the glass and went to kitchen and cleaned it. then he came back again and set besides me.

" sir I think you should leave now...its late"

" I m not going to leave so stop saying that and for god sake ...don't call me sir..."

" what's wrong in sir...after all u are my boss"I said boss with stress. he was looking angry after that.

" oh really...so now I m jst ur boss..."

" yes...u are my boss only and u proved that when u left me there alone..." I said angrily

"Hmm so you are angry bcz I left you alone...not bcz of what reporters asked you or not bcz of sheetal?" He asked me. Damm why I m so dumb...I can't even control my self .

"Leave me alone...I want to sleep" with that I started to get up but he hold my wrist and swiftly turned me around so that I slammed at his chest. My breathing was getting faster...he was looking angry...not again...today is my turn to get angry...not his

"Khushi...enough...listen to me first...I left you alone bcz I have to solve the matter ...I have to talk to nk...that is why I left you there...and...I am....s..I m sorry...I should nt leave you there alone. I heard whatever they asked you...trust me...I will make everything all right. No body will dare to even talk to you about this matter..."

I was looking at his eyes. He was speaking truth. Of course he left to talk to nk. It was his show which got spoiled and as a owner...arnav has to make him understand. But he said he is sorry. First time he has apologized for something. Its like his words were some kind of solace to my aching heart nd soul. But he would do all that for me...

"Why? Why would you do that for me?"

He was looking intensely in my eyes. Then he said the most unexpected thing ever ..

"Bcz I care for you...I don't know how but I think that I can't let you suffer...its unbearable for me to see you like this" with that he wiped my tears with his hand...

"Arnav..." I tried to say but he cut me between and said

"Whenever you say my name....it feels like ...so good..I don't know why but pls khushi....never ever call me sir again.....for u ..its arnav only"

His breathe was making my senses go haywire. Is it true? Is he telling me that he loves me...no he didn't tell me that to be specific.

"Khushi I don't know what it is...but trust me I won't let any one to hurt you..that is for sure...so relex...everything will be fine"

"Ok..." I managed to say...he left me from his grip....suddenly I was feeling empty after losing his warmth.

"Khushi....you need to change...go ..take a shower and change...I will wait here"

"No you can go home"

"No....I m not going anywhere... I will sleep here tonight... On sofa ...I want to make sure that you are sleeping peace fully"

" but its not needed. I m fine"

" no more discussion khushi "

"Ok but come...there is a couch in my room...I can't let you sleep here on sofa in such a hot weather... Come"

I led him to my room. I took out some shorts and a long loose top with it and went to bathroom to take shower but at the door I stopped and asked him...

" you should change..."

"Yeah but I don't have any cloths"

"Wait..." With that I went to my cupboard and took out my longest tract and a big simple black t shirt which I wear in nights sometimes. And give him that...

He took that and I said

"It will fit you...they are not my size...I jst wear them at nights sometimes." With that I noticed a small smile at his face...and he took the cloths...I went to bathroom... I quickly took shower and changed and come out ...he was wearing my cloths...wow...this feels so good...to see him in my cloths... Still I must say he looks more nice in this cloths than me.

( arnav and khushi's out fit)

But then I noticed his gaze which was on the bed...what is he looking... My parent's painting.... Shitt. I quickly went there and hide it below my pillow.

"Khushi...stop...stop hiding from me...tell me what was that..show me"

"Its my parents photo..." With that I gave him the painting...

"Did you make it?"

"Yes...I know you must be thinking that its not a photo....its jst a stupid sketch made by a child ...but I have not seen my parents ever so when I was young ...I made this...so that I can see it when ever I need them...I talk to them...this way I can connect with them"

He was looking intensely at me...then suddenly he wrapped his hands around my waist and pull me on his lap...and hugged me tightly. I wanted to fight but it feels so good. So I jst stayed there enjoining the warmth of his body...

" khushi....never ever think that you are alone...I m there for you always...I know what this sketch meant to you. I know why it was on your pillow today....you were feeling alone today...I know...I m sorry..."

He was saying near my ear softly and melting my inside with happiness. I stayed there not knowing what to do.

After some time he left me and I moved away from him...we both were looking here and there....

"You won't introduce me to your parents" he said which make my heart flutter...

"Yes...but they already know you..."

"But they haven't seen me yet"

"Ok...mom dad...this is arnav ...my boss and my friend too."
I was thinking about the friend word...are we friends? But we are not lovers too...

"Hello uncle aunty...I must say...you daughter is a gem. She is very hardworking and a great designer and a great friend any one could ask for" so he also thinks that we are friends. But still I m not complaining. Its fine.

"Khushi...".he was about to say something but he stopped. He was staring at something... I followed his gaze...shit my legs...they are exposed in my shorts...shit...

A/n...cliffhanger...Hey...guys...love you all a lot for reading.

Tell me how was it...

Any guesses...what is there on khushi's legs?...

Tell me ur views about story...

Pls vote and comment

"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 13.2K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
64.3K 2.2K 23
This story starts from the Sheetal track. The entry of Arav and Sheetal. The story mainly focuses on Arnav and Khushi and there are many happy moment...
183K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...
81.8K 3.9K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...