Too Late

By pandora_101

Sophia Lockhart was in love with Tyler Greene. Those two were never seen anywhere without each other. People... More

Chapter 1 - Guess Who's Back?
Chapter 2 - Party?!
Chapter 4 - Awkward Conversations
Chapter 5 - Don't Touch Me
Chapter 6 - Tyena
Chapter 7 - Who Brought Me In Last Night?
Chapter 8 - Trying To Move On
Chapter 9 - Date Night... Goes Wrong
Chapter 10 - Truth Be Told
Chapter 11 - Shock
Chapter 12 - Pathetic
Chapter 13 - He Was A Daddy
Chapter 14 - He Can't Let Her Go
Chapter 15 - I Can Do This
Chapter 16 - Wedding Bells A Ringin'
Chapter 17 - Closure
Chapter 18 - His Mistakes and Her Wants
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 3 - Unexpected Fallouts

10.9K 319 37
By pandora_101

Chapter 3 - Unexpected Fallouts

"SOPHIA 20 MINUTES!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

The party was tonight at the beach. I was upstairs getting ready with my cousin, Dakota. She was a year older than me (24) and we were so close.

I was wearing a teal maxi dress and Dakota was wearing an ice blue flowy one. I chose to wear gladiator sandals whereas Dakota wore black flip flops. My hair was in a loose side ponytail, also loosely curled with a bling barrette. Dakota's was normal straight with some pieces of hair pinned up.

"I'm nervous," I admitted to her. She shook her head and grabbed my shoulders. "Sophia, there's no need to be nervous," she told me sincerely.

"Yes there is, he might fucking be there and I don't know what I'm going to do then. Run away?" I told her and she started to laugh.

"If he's there, we're gonna drink til we can't even stand. Me, you, Justin, Josh, Becky, Ricky, Eric and Lance." She told me and I smiled.

Becky, Ricky, Eric and Lance were our other cousins. Becky was a year younger than I (22) Ricky and Lance were twins and they were my age (23) Eric was a year younger than Josh.(25) We were all so close.

"Let's go now! It's getting late! Everyone is already there!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

For a 51 year old, she had humongously loud lungs. Dakota gave me a tight squeeze and we walked downstairs.

Getting to the beach, we saw that it was so nicely decorated. There were colorful lights hanging down from the poles, people were standing around laughing, chatting, eating or drinking. Some of the kids were playing in the water.

There was a tiki bar at the beach, and some people were just sitting there on the stools. I looked around and saw a huge banner that read "Welcome Home Sophia!"

When they announced I arrived, everyone stopped what they were doing and started to cheer and clap. My face turned red as I realized what they were doing. I smiled as I waved to everyone.

I met with everyone, had some conversations until I felt so exhausted. I went to the bar and grabbed a drink.

"Give me the strongest you got," I told the bartender and he winked. "Here you go." He said, passing me the glass, the drink a mocha brown color. 'Whiskey..' I thought to myself. Perfect.

I chugged it down, feeling the warmth of the drink rushing down my throat.

"Cheers." I told him, and walked away. He gave me a two fingered salute.

I walked away from all the partying and went to a place where I was alone. I just needed to get away from the attention.

I sighed, trying to clear my thoughts. I was finally back.

All of a sudden I was turned around and felt a pair of soft lips crashing onto mine. The person was rough, as if they were desperate, hungry, dying for this kiss.

I tried to resist but I just couldn't. I started to kiss back with more hunger, more need. The person, which I realized was now a man, grabbed my neck and pulled me closer to him, kissing me even deeper.

I raised my arms to his neck, toying with the hair he had. Wow, he had very long, soft hair...

He pulled away, and I gasped, needing air. God that was one of the best kisses of my life. I looked up to see the person who had kissed me. But before I could, the man disappeared.

What the hell?

I walked back to the party, searching for the person who kissed me. I felt so dirty. I just kissed a random person, it could have been some pervert for all I know. I'm such a hussy.

"Where'd you go?!" Becky asked me when I came back.

"I just needed a breather." I told her and she nodded.

"Oh alright, now let's dance!" She screamed and pulled me to the middle of the beach where there was two large speakers blasting music.

I started to dance crazily, and all of a sudden, one of Josh's friends came up to me and started grinding on me. I looked back, smiled, and grinded back onto him.

We both started to laugh, until I looked up and saw.. Tyler. He was looking at me with rage in his eyes, but yet he had the decency to tap his lips and lick them.

My eyes widened. He smirked, turned around and walked away.

That fucking asshole.

After the party, all my cousins came over to my house. Our parents were all upstairs while we were in the basement just chilling. Josh, Justin, Lance and Ricky brought some beers and Bacardi and we were getting smashed.

"Fuck do you remember that bitch who Justin was dating? The one he knocked up?" Becky said, as we all nodded.

"How can I forget her?" Justin mumbled miserably.

"Yeah..I saw her! I went to the mall and the fucking slut was with another guy. And guess what?" She said.

"What?"

"She's pregnant!"

"NO FUCKING WAY." Justin flipped the table upside down in rage.

"Oh my god, Justin chill." I told him, getting up and stumbling to his side.

"You don't need her anymore." I told him, and he nodded. "Fuck that bitch, it's just that my Stephanie is going to have a half sibling somewhere and she'll never meet them."

Everyone was quiet for a while. Until Lance broke the tension.

"Yo..yo.. Do you remember when fucking Dakota and.. Soph were so drunk downtown and .. my dad caught them?" Lance slurred.

I burst out laughing. I was 17 and Dakota was 18. She bought beer with her fake ID and we got so drunk. Let's say we got in a lot of shit when Dakota, Ricky, and Lance's dad saw us.

"Holy shit! That was hilarious." Dakota yelled.

We all started laughing. I took a swig of my beer. And just like that, we were normal again and Justin's ex was forgotten.

"Alright I'm done, I'm fucked in the morning and I need to start my second book. Goodnight guys."

They all booed as I left and I middle fingered them. "Whoevers sleeping in my room just come." I told them and they nodded.

I walked up the stairs, my vision all blurry and shaky. I opened the door to Justin's old room and saw little Stephanie sleeping in the bed. To think she's about to have another little half-sibling.

Her mom was a bitch, and I just can't believe she would abandon her little girl just like that. I could never have done that to my kids ever.

I walked to my room, and realized my window was open the whole time. I walked over to it, and slammed it closed. The room across from me was still completely dark.

***

"Tyler's so hot, hey?" Ava asked me, staring at Tyler from a distance. I leaned against my locker, and looked towards him and the people around him.

He was laughing with his group of friends. He had a soccer ball beside his feet. Lord knew he loved soccer, it was more than just his hobby, it was his passion.

"God, I just want a piece of him." Ava exclaimed and I burst out laughing.

"Go get him, tiger." I told her and she shook her head.

"Nah, I don't really want to be in a relationship right now. Plus I only like his looks, not his personality."

She started to look around and her eyes widened. "Sophia.." She whispered, grabbing my arm.

"What?" I asked her.

"That guy is fucking gorgeous. This one will be my man for the week. Toodles I'm going to ask him out." She told me, walking away and barging into their group.

Clearly he was having a conversation, and she had ruined it. God, sometimes I had to admit.. Ava was a slut. I couldn't do anything about it, but I still loved her all the same.

**

That was so long ago, before I knew she was going to go for Tyler right after we had broken up. But what hurt me even more was that she never contacted me after I left. God she was such a bitch, and I didn't even realize it. But it's okay now. I don't need her in my life.

I finally felt myself falling into unconsciousness, and drifted off to sleep.

***

When I awoke I felt a pounding headache. There was Dakota on my left, and Becky on my right. Lucas, and Ricky were sleeping on the ground with some blankets and pillows. I'm guessing Justin, Eric and Josh were sleeping in Justin's old room with Stephanie.

Someone was ringing on the doorbell. I groaned and started to get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Becky asked.

"Some douche is ringing on the doorbell." I told her and she nodded, falling back asleep.

I stomped down the stairs, my head pounding and my mouth dry. Before I opened the door, I took two advils and a glass of water. I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was a mess and I was still in my pajamas. Oh whatever, it's the persons fault for coming so early.

I walked to the door and opened it. There was standing my once best friend. The girl who I trusted so much and thought we would never separate.

Ava.

_______

hahahah cliffhangerr, hope you enjoyed :D sorry it's short I just wanted to let out a chapter for you guys ! Btw comments make me happy and make me want to update faster ;) Okay byee <3

- Pandora_101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 148K 71
**FAIR WARNING: YOU WILL HAVE TO BE PATIENT WITH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, BUT IT IS THERE, AND WORTH THE READ. IF YOU ARE OVERLY SENSITIVE, DO NOT READ...
3.6M 77.7K 73
"What's your problem?!" "I am jealous, okay?! I don't admit it but I hate it when you talk about someone else. I only want you for me" Sebastian sa...
688K 28.7K 52
Aria has been cordially invited to the wedding of the century . According to her mom . Her older sister is finally marrying her high school sweethear...