Love Knows No Colour

By DaliaEllz

"Okay Melanie whatever changing topics now I don't want to talk about it." "No" "Yes you just won't admit it... More

Love Knows No Colour
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 :)
Chapitre 4
Chapitre 5
Chapitre 6.
Chapter 7:-)
Chapter 8-Meet the family.. Sort of...
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 :)
Chapter 13
Chapitre 14...
Chapitre 15...,
Chapter 16...
Chapter 18 :D
Chapter 19 ;)
Chapter 20?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter24
Chapter 25!!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27...
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
EPILOGUE
Please Read... Question that is importaant
Fall in love with me.

Chapter 17

15.6K 343 37
By DaliaEllz

Monday Morning***

I am so damn tired like you have no clue. All day yesterday Caleb and I babysat and that was a task in itself and then I when he dropped me off I like passed out. But not until my sister blasts her music so damn loud that I get a headache. And I think I caught a cold.

So this is why I am at school with my head on my desk wearing sweatpants and an equally baddy tank with a zipper hoodie over and some sneakers with my hair done in a ponytail. So yeah, I’m here sniffling, coughing and sneezing and I am in a bad mood. The perfect start to a week. And on top of that it’s my turn for groceries today!

So I am sitting down in music class. Melanie is with the other girls she hangs out with just talking, not that I mind anyways and I am here. Alone. About to fall asleep on my desk when I feel someone poke me. Just ignore it. Just ignore it.

“So are you going to turn around and greet your boyfriend?” I hear Caleb say and I can even hear that smile that is on his face…

I don’t even turn I just shake my buried head that’s in my desk. I hear him grab a desk and puts it right in front of mine. When I hear him stop I decide to look in front of me and I see his green eyes staring at me.

“Stop looking at me… You look like a damn creep.” I mutter looking at him and he just smiles at that.

“Whatever you say Giselle. Do you know what day it is today?” He asks.

Why does he ask so many damn questions. I am seriously not in the best of moods. I sneeze in my arm and he tells me bless you. I then wipe my runny nose. For all those who want to know, this is not the best looks to show your boyfriend…

“No I have no clue Caleb. What day is it?” I ask groggily.

“Well it’s Monday.” He says and I just give him a look as if to say What the fuck? And so he continues, “Remember Sunday, the cupcakes, my so called punishment.” He said and I smile as it came back to me.

***Flashback to Sunday***

This is seriously like an interrogation from Law and Order. And I just happen to be interrogating twi boys at the moment. Both Caleb and his little cousin that we are babysitting at the moment are sitting in a dimly lit dining room looking at me clearly scared.

And they had better be this is some serious shit.

I’m staring at Caleb who is sitting right in front of me wearing some sweatpants and I simple t-shirt and his little cousin Anthony who is the cutest thing ever wearing some jeans and I small polo shirt. Both of their green eyes are looking at me really frightened.

“I will ask you both one more time. Who took them?” I say staring at them and I am pissed.

“We didn’t take it.” They say at the same time.

“Really because if I recall I baked about 15 cupcakes so how can two cupcakes just disappear while I was picking up the mess that the both of you made by the way and the both of you are the only other people in the house.”

I say looking in their eyes to detect if any of them are lying.

Right now it’s the afternoon and I’m tired. Anthony has to be the most energetic 5 year old that I have ever met.  Regardless though he is adorable. But he still commited a crime.

Both boys look at each other as if to see if they will talk but then look back at me. Caleb has a smirk on his face.

“I want a lawyer.” He says out of nowhere and I laugh as Anthony says the same thing.

“Look boys you don’t get a lawyer all you can do is tell me who took the cupcake… And the one who tells me won’t get punished. Now again who took the cupcake.” I ask.

“I’m not saying anything.” Caleb says and I nod my head silently and then look at Anthony who is so close to talking I can see it in his eyes.

“I took one.”Anthony says in his childish voice and I smile.

“You see now was that so hard…? Anthony you are free to go watch TV.” I say as he slowly gets up from his chair to go watch Handy Manny or some show like that.

When Anthony is gone I look at Caleb who actually looks scared.

“So if Anthony took one who took the other…?” I wonder out loud knowing full well that Caleb took it. He has crumbs on his clothes…

I take a seat in front of Caleb and sit down staring at him. You could hear the sounds of Anthony watching TV in the background.

Caleb and I have a stare down for what seems like hours until he finally says something.

“I took a cupcake.” He finally says.

“And why is that?” I ask him.

“They looked so delicious… And you know how much I love chocolate.” He says with a smirk and I roll my eyes.

“Oh yes I do. You realize that you have crumbs on your shirt so the evidence was there the whole time.”

“So why do the whole interrogation then?” He asks me.

“I just wanted to see your face. You guys looked so scared.”

“Whatever so what’s my punishment?”

“Easy. I’m not going to kiss you for the remainder of the day.” I say getting up with a smile and then walk away to go watch TV with Anthony leaving Caleb.

And true to my punishment I didn’t kiss him all day; even when he dropped me off.

*****

 Well that was a fun Sunday. I look at Caleb who is still smiling.

“So what does that mean?” I ask.

“Well it MEANT that I was off punishment and I could get a kiss but you’re sick…” He says right before I have a coughing fit. I grab some water and swallow, “Why didn’t you stay at home?” He asks me and I laugh.

“Because it’s not like I’m dying and my mother never let me stay home unless it’s like real bad. I’m not trying to miss school.” And this is true, I don’t like it when I stay home anyhow, I have to catch up in class and that just sucks.

“Well what happens if you get others sick?” He asks with concern written all over his face.

“They can either do what I do or stay home… That’s them.” I say.

He puts his hand to my forehead and feels it, “You’re burning up.”

“So what it’s February do you know how many people are sick? It’s not that bad… If it makes you better I am not working though.” And that is actually true I can’t serve food when I’m sick.

“It does but I would feel better if you weren’t at schoo while you were sick.” He says looking me in my eyes.

“You see this is why you can so be a damn werewolf… You’re all hot and shit with a nice tan and strong and then you come here being all commanding and like protective… It’s in all the stories. Next thing you tell me you’re a fucking alpha right.” I say out of tnowhre and he just chuckles.

“Again Giselle I’m so sorry to disappoint but I’m not a werewolf.”

“Whatever but can I please take a nap and you can go talk to your friends I’m tired.” I say and he shakes his head and stands up to go talk to his friends. I start to fall asleep thank god.

The whole day goes by like this. Me, too tired to do anything, I just walk around and do what I have to do and finally take a nap. I have a small headache by the end of the day and I think I got sicker than I was before… But no I can’t say that school was eneventful… That would be a lie…

At lunch Caleb had basket-ball or something I I really didn’t feel like hearing the sounds of balls being bounced on a hard floor so I went to the library. There the same annoying girls who I am really disliking were there, Sarah and Emilie.

I was all cool but something had to happen…

Here I was with my eyes closed and just resting when I hear someone clear their throat.

“Excuse me Tatianna.” I hear a nasally voice say. I look up to see both girls there and I raise an eyebrow.

“Yes?” I ask.

“That;s our table.” They say seriously and I chuckle.

“Wait what are you guys doing here? Are you aware that this is a library?” I ask

“Yes and you are sitting in our seat.” Sarah says.

“And where does it say that this is your seat? Because nowhere is it written that it is.”

“It’s our now get up.” Emilie says with her screechy voice.

“I’m not getting up.” I state.

“Can you not just get up and get your OWN seat this belongs to us!” Emilie says and she looks mad.

By now I doubt we are talking about a table still so I look at them.

“Wait are we still talking about a seat?” I ask

“You know what we are talking about.”

Of course I did: Caleb…

“So what are you guys trying to say then?”

“That this whole you and Caleb thing won’t last. When he is done experimenting he’s going to dump you. He just wants to know wha it’s like to date a black girl that’s all. Don’t get too attached t him. It’s only a matter of time that he will realize that you and him are not meant to be.” Emilie says.

“And then Caleb will see that he belongs with girls like us.”

“What white girls?” I ask and they just nod smiling, “Well when he is finished experimenting or whatever I’ll let you have him okay. But just remember that right now I am the one who is with him and none of your pathetic asses are alright. But just to let you know remember what they say: Once you go black you never go back… So you guys will have a lot to live up to.” I say and stand up leaving them their seat and walk out.

So yeah that was eventful but whatever… And now I am in a car blowing my like fifth tissue while Caleb is driving me to do the groceries. He offered since he had nothing to do….

When we get to the store he stops me and hands me his tuque and mitts, saying that since I am sick he needs them more that I do. I roll my eyes and take them anyhow.

When we get inside the store it is still cold so I am walking around wearing my winter clothes. Caleb and I go aisle through aisle to get food and we are almost finished when we hear a woman speak.

“Caleb is that you?” Both of us turn to see a woman who looks about in her mid-forties looking at Caleb.

“Hi Ms. Williams how are you?” Caleb says with a smile

“I am good how about you? I barely see you anymore.” She says and hugs Caleb, “My how you have grown into a man.” She says.

Caleb chuckles and smiles, “Thank you Ms. Williams”

“Oh sweetie you know you can call me Liz. So are you seeing anyone now?” She asks and Caleb smiles, “And you know what is weird I was actually talking about you to Melissa the other day. And I was saying how you two would have made the cutest couple when you were kids.”

“Well actually I have a girlfriend… This is Tatiana.” He says wrapping his arm around my waist smiling and she just stares at me and nods.

“Well… Hi…” She says and I swear she gave me the dirtiest look ever. Who the hell is she? “So what brings you both to the grocery store?”

“We’re doing the groceries…” I say trying to smile.

“Ah so Caleb is paying I see.” She states looking at me as if I killed her family.

“Umm no he is just spending time with me. I am paying…” Pregnant pause…

Caleb clears his throat, “Well we should get going. We have homework for tomorrow.” I swear right then and there she looked surprised that I actually went TO school…

“Alright so it was a pleasure running into you Caleb and hopefully I will see you soon. I’ll call your mother so we can all catch up. I know you and Melissa haven’t seen each other in ages.” She says and walks away.

Did she just try to set my boyfriend up with her daughter in front of me?

Caleb says goodbye and I don’t say anything. I keep walking getting food until I reach the cash register.

“So are you sure you don’t want me to pay?” Caleb asks as I put the things and I nod my head.

“Yes I am 100% sure Caleb… Now can you please just help me put the things.” I say.

“Tatianna I can if you want-“

“No I don’t now please just do this” I snap and he does as I say as I pay.

When we finally finish putting the things in the car it is pure quiet. So Caleb puts on the radio…

We just hear a deep voice start saying this.

“Alright now it’s time for the SLOW JAMS. Ya’ll know what I’m talking about. So wherever you are just sit down and let the groove take you.” And with that a song begins to play.

Ebony And Ivory Live Together In Perfect Harmony
Side By Side On My Piano Keyboard, Oh Lord, Why Don't We?

We All Know That People Are The Same Where Ever We Go
There Is Good And Bad In Ev'ryone,
We Learn To Live, We Learn To Give
Each Other What We Need To Survive Together Alive.

Ebony And Ivory Live Together In Perfect Harmony
Side By Side On My Piano Keyboard, Oh Lord Why Don't We?

Ebony, Ivory Living In Perfect Harmony
Ebony, Ivory, Ooh

Lord kill me now. I turn off the radio and look at Caleb not saying anything.

When he reaches my apartement before I can get out he locks the door.

“Are you going tell me what’s wrong?”

“What do you mean? Did you not see how she just looked at me.? It was like I killed her damn family.”

“Are you serious she did not.”

“Caleb you wouldn’t know if she did or if she didn’t; you never get looked at like that.” I snap

“And why would I never get looked at like that?” He asks right now he seems kind of tense and angry. If I were not mad and sick I would so kiss him. He looks so hot.

“You know why.” I say motioning to him.

“So because I’m white?” He asks… Well states.

“You said it.”

“But you we’re thinking it.”

“Caleb back to the point she gave me a dirty look and basically set you up in front of me. The bitch was suprided when you said we have homework”

“Do you always have to see the negative of things?”

“Do you always have to be oblivious to things?” I ask as I hear Emilie and Sarah’s words come back to me making me angrier and I guess the same for Caleb necause his eyes are darker with his jaw clenched.

“So now I’m oblivious… I see the same things as you. At school I get the same looks as you do.”

“I get that but it’s different Caleb I grew up with these looks so the I would be able to see if I am getting a dirty look I can sense it.  So I know she gave me a dirty look.”

“So again it’s different because I’m white.”

“You’re the one saying it not me.”

“You’re practically fucking spelling it out for me Tatianna. What the hell else is there because that is the only thing right? Because to you I’m just the white boy who has no clue what you have had to live and go through. But maybe if you would get rid of the fucking wall I could.”

Shock… Only thing in my mind. Never have I seen him angry like this. So new. Is it weird I find him sexy though?

“So what do you want me to say?”

“The truth.”

“Well after your damn monologue I don’t think there is much to say. Now unlock the door please?” I say and he does

“So are you saying that it’s because I’m white.”

“It is what you want it to be. Just know that you said it first.” I say and get out of the car I grap the groceries and head inside not even bothering to ask him for help.

As I walk to the steps I hear his car leave.

I reach my door and the only thing I can think of is:

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED TO US?

Okay so that’s all for today… I am so sorry I haven’t updated it’s just no joke school I had to do some project in English class and I had no inspiration and I’m trying to beast my bio class… And yeah. No more late updates. So I just wanted to ask you guys what do you think is going to happen. I have never dated or even remotely had a crush in a while so the loey chapters are somewhat new to me and I wanted to make it believable…

Oh and just a question: How do you know you like somebody because I am thinking about something for the story and I’m having my own dilemma.

Bur back to the point:

VOTE***COMMENT***FAN J Thank you to everyone who has I appreciate it like no joke…

SO YOOO I no joke would love to hear your opinions on this chapter… I’ve been on my ass for like 3 hours since school ended doing this…

Thank you all… Until next time

-Dalia J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
1M 91.4K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
4.6K 357 48
2 actors has fell in love with each other. They love each other to the moon and back.. Will their love be accepted or just like every other "Proud-f...
189K 15K 90
Xenia N'Diaye is that girl, the one with the issues who majors in making the wrong decisions, especially those involving love. So she lives by a few...