Mr Wrong or Mr Right?

By MyCowSaysMoo

Sabrina is your normal 17 year old teenager while Riley is your average 17 year old, high school badboy, Mr P... More

Meet Sabrina Winters
Meet Riley Sparrow
Prologue
New Message?
The start of a new "friendship"?
Can you please trust me?
Detention for Little Ms Perfect?
Surprise visit
Girls' Day Out
Juice Boxes
Dude don't take my glasses
A New Friend?
A Change For The Worse?
Study Group Jitters
Unwanted company
Swimming with Mr Player
Realisation On The Beach
Realisation On The Beach cntd
Realisation On The Beach (end)
The Break Up
The Angel Took The Punch
The Angel and The Devil
Don't Be A Nosey Bugger
Movies, Tickles and Miracles
Movies, tickles and miracles (continue)
Fun Run Madness
The Spirit Crushes
Hatred Makes The Best Cup of Tea
The Barbecue
Vacation with Trouble
Heartbreaks and Food
What To Do When You're Heartbroken
He is My Mr Wrong After All
I Want a Zombie Apocalypse Too!
Good Bye Zombie Child!
Unexpectations
Feminism and Over-Generalisation
The Innocent Isn't So Innocent Afterall
Missing Her
Fixing of a Heart
Epilogue

Swimming with Mr Player cntd

3.2K 71 5
By MyCowSaysMoo

"DUDE! WHAT. THE. HELL." I screamed as loud as I could after being pulled into the water by Mr Asshole while I was trying to warm up under the spouting water. "Quit laughing," I huffed, punching his arm hoping that it'll hurt him but because of my weak physique and overall strength, I doubt he felt anything. He burst into a fit of laughter after my failed attempt at hurting him. How gentleman-like Riley. Real classy. "Stop it," I cried out, annoyed at the fact that he's still laughing at my expense.

"God, you should've seen your face when you came up from the water," He said in-between laughs.

"All thanks to you for being such a gentleman."

"You're welcome mi'lady." Riley bowed, splashing me with water before walking away.

"Guys! Can you all hurry up? You all are guys for heaven's sake," I yelled, standing outside the male's restroom. We had been waiting for the past 10 minutes for all of them to get out. I thought we, girls, took a long time to shower and get ready when the guys take an even longer time. It was almost as if we're the guys and they're the girls. Well, being a girl kind of suits all of them since they pretty much act like one anyway.

"Urgh, that's it. We've been waiting for you guys for the past 10 minutes and I'm starting to get sweaty. If you don't get out in 1 minute's time, I'll barge in and personally drag all of you guys out." I warned. It was torture making me wait out there when the weather was so warm, to top it off, I just showered and I'm beginning to sweat. Sweating after showering defeats the purpose of taking a shower in the first place.

"Calm your titties, Brina," Riley laughed,"We're coming out now."

"Nice entrance. I applaud you for that," I scoffed, "if you all want to be a model, I would suggest that you take your strides up on a runway."

"Come on guys, let me show you the reading room where we can relax." Zander offered. We all stood up and followed him. The reading room was a sight to take in. Though there wasn't any books there, there's a huge flat screen television screwed onto the wall in front of a grey coloured couch with a glass coffee table in front of it. The room was separated into two, one side with the television and the other side without -- both sides are exactly the same. The vibe of the room was so nice and warm, it felt vintage yet so edgy at the same time. If only there's a reading room in my house that looked exactly like this.

"Take a seat guys." Zander offered before going around to find the remote for the television. By the looks of it, the television is one of the newest edition for Samsung. It's one of those sensor types where you can use your voice to control it or use simple hand gestures from the comfort of your couch to navigate - it's definitely state of the art if you ask me.

Being the complete bimbo I am, I tried to do the hand gestures and voice control that the advertisement did -- it looked easier in the advertisement than in real life. I looked like a complete idiot trying to command it, but to no avail. The stupid television did not want to heed my commands or react to my hand movements. "I give up," I groaned, placing both of my hands up in defeat.

"You're a complete idiot, Brina. Watch the expert do it." Riley stood up and began doing what I did a few minutes ago. I was about to say that he's making a fool out of himself when the television actually responded to his movements. All of us was shocked out of our minds when the side bar came up. "See, I told you I'm an expert at this," Riley said smugly. God, this is definitely not helping him with his ego problems. I've got a feeling if his head gets any bigger, it might just explode. It'll be an awesome sight to see though.

"Shut up, it is probably a one time luck thing." I rolled my eyes at him, playing with my nails.

"Sore loser," He teased, sticking out his tongue at me like a 5 year old.

----------------

"Food!" I screamed, digging into the burger I'm currently having at McDonalds. We stayed at that reading room for half an hour before all of us got bored out of our minds due to the lack of entertainment given from the television - unless you count watching the news entertaining.

Throughout our little 'stay' in the reading room, I've got bossed around and insulted by Mr Asshole and I was more than happy to get out the hell out of there though I wish that I could've spend more time in there.

"Fats," Riley sang, I quickly shot him a death glare.

"Shut up and eat your burger. You're consuming fats too by the way." I smiled at him, continuing my delicious burger. Just as I was savouring every single bite of the wonderful piece of heaven, I heard someone called out Riley's name and my eyes instantly shot up.

"Hey Riley!" A soft and sweet voice called out from behind me. Oh no. No no no. Don't tell me it's....

"Hey Tina." Riley beamed as he saw his stunning girlfriend coming towards him with a gigantic smile plastered onto her face. Shit. It just has to be her. She has to come now and ruin our bonding time, does she?

Christina was dressed in a short denim skirt with a floral off-shoulder top and soft pink coloured wedges. I've come to a conclusion that she loves to wear shoes that gives her and added height and has a huge collection of 'Devil's Tools'. While I'm here, dressed in a graphic tee with shorts and sandals. Compared to her, I'm seriously under-dressed - and immature.

"Care to join us?" Riley offered, gesturing to the empty seat beside me. Shit. Don't do this to me Riley. I gave him a death stare trying to communicate with him through brain waves or something. But too bad for me, he can't understand what I'm trying to say. It's either that, or he chose to ignore me.

"Sure," Christina sang in her lovely voice and plopped down onto the empty seat next to me as I slouched down in mine. God, this can't be anymore awful. I wore a straight, poker face clearly not feeling that ecstatic about her presence.

Suddenly, a wave of perfume hit my nose. "Ah choo!" I sneezed in a terribly loud sound. Talk about embarrassment. Everyone turned to stare at me before returning back to their delicious burger while I gave each and everyone of them an apologetic smile. Whose perfume is that anyway? Who the hell sprays such a large amount on themselves.

"It's mine," Christina said in a less than happy voice.

Shit, did I just say that out loud? "Sorry." I muttered embarrassingly before returning to my cold burger. Everyone's talking awesomely while I sat there totally bumped out with the fact that she has spoiled my evening with my friends.

"So, about tomorrow's outing to the beach..." Zander trailed off, noticing my uncomfortableness with Christina here. I quickly smiled a grateful smile before giving Zander my attention. He definitely helped turn my frown upside down.

"Meet at 7.30?" Zander asked. I stared at him as though he was just escaped from an asylum. He definitely is for asking us to meet at 7.30 in the morning. Dude, I need my beauty sleep. Okay, maybe it doesn't really help me but I can look worse in the morning, you know?

"How 'bout 9?" I pleaded him,"The lady needs her beauty sleep after all." Please say yes, please say yes.

"Fine, 9." Zander agreed. Bless Zander's kind soul.

"Beauty sleep? Dude, even if you sleep for the entire day, nothing can help that." He faked gagged, pointing at my face while I shot him a death stare making sure that he keeps his mouth dirty whore mouth shut.

"Harharhar, real funny Riles. You're just jealous." I winked. Christina just stared at us both, clearly shocked that we're acting this way, but started laughing shortly afterwards trying to cover up her awkwardness.

"I think I should take my leave now." I stood up from my seat, sighing. I waited for someone to answer but when no one did, I decided to start walking.

"Have fun with your baby," I sang sarcastically at Riley before pushing the glass doors open.

As I was slowly gazing at the star-less night sky while walking home, I heard a honk from my left. Part of me was hoping that Riley left his awesome girlfriend just to drive me home but I guess it'll just stay as a dream.

"Get into the car Sabrina." Alex gestured me in and I quickly hopped in without any hesitation. I definitely don't have the energy to walk home right now.

"Thanks for giving me a ride." I smiled weakly at Alex. You know, for a popular, he's definitely a great and awesome friend with a kind heart though he can be kind of sarcastic and mean at times. But I guess there's no such thing as a perfect person.

"You're welcome. You know, Riley doesn't mean half of the things he say about you, right? He might be a mean douche on the outside, but he really cares about his friends." Alex comforted me, probably sensing my anger at Riley for treating me like complete crap.

"Probably to you guys, but not me. That's for sure." I shook my head with disbelief at how he'll 'care' about me or anyone actually. Who am I to judge right? I mean, I barely know that fellow and Alex has known him for most of his life. He should know what he's talking about.

"Just give him some time to open up to you and I'm sure he'll show his true self."

Give him some time? When will that be? As if he'll ever be nice to me His true self is probably a demon or something.

"Sure, Alex. Sure," I replied doubtfully. There ain't no way will he ever be nice to me, maybe in a parallel universe or another dimension.

==============

A/N:

O.M.G. 500+ READS ALREADY? YOU GUYS ARE FANTABULOUS OKAAAAY. This is definitely not one of my best chapters): i did it in a rush because i really can't wait to write the next chapter(: it is definitely one of the chapters that i'm dying to write. i shouldn't spill anything to u :x i've got a feeling that chapter might be separated into 2 or maybe 3 parts just like this so be prepared :B have a great day guys! As always, fan if you want *.*, vote, comment, and tell your friends about this! Till the next time, loves! Btw, sorry for the late update, i had tests and i'm still have 4 more to go but here i am :-) i'm totally screwed.

-Oreo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 25.9K 59
"Who do you think you are? You are just some nerd." He sneered at me, looking down at me like he already owned this place. I chuckled at his ignoranc...
406 18 12
This story follows bad boy Eric who is your typical jock bad boy, breaking girls Hearts, gets into fights, has never been in love truly, well that is...
1.3K 127 40
Riley Devin is just a sixteen year old girl, she isn't popular, she only has a couple friends, she's a nerd, and she has been getting over her first...
31.4K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...