Nude » h.s (#Wattys2016)

By qveendom

"There is a little bit of devil in her angel eyes." [Book 1] // © 2014 Qveendom. All Rights Reserved. |... More

w a r n i n g
p r o l o g u e
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlviii
xlix
e p i l o g u e
A/N
r a d i s h

xlvii

120K 4K 1.7K
By qveendom

[Unedited]

And now he's so devoid of colour, he don't know what it means .❞

➳➳➳

[Harry's POV]

"Louis, you have to get me out of this place as soon as possible. I haven't heard anything about her and I'm losing my mind here." I told him.

Louis sighed deeply and glanced at his watch before looking back at me. I knew that there wasn't much he could do, but I needed him to try. Right now, I was depending on him. He had to convince them to let me go, at least for a short period of time. I had to go to the Dollhouse and take Angelina away from Alexander, I had to make sure she was safe and out of his reach, even if that meant that I would never see her again.

"I have something in mind, but I don't know how effective it will be." Louis replied hesitantly. I tilted my head up to look at him and stood up straight as I faced him.

"Tell me."

"Okay, so here is the thing, in a minute they will call you for questions. I want you to answer them truthfully and with no hesitations. You will tell them about Alexander and about the Dollhouse." He told me, looking at me intently. I stared at him stunned, waiting for him to tell the real plan. He wasn't joking.

He wasn't joking.

"What? Are you crazy? They won't fücking believe me. I can't just go in there and start telling them about Alexander and how he sells women without valid proof, Louis. You should know better. We need a better plan." I said angrily.

"I will show them the information I have collected the past few years. I know that it's not enough, Harry, but we have to risk it. This is the only thing that would save her and you. If the DNA results are positive and the blood found on Ethan matches yours then you lost this game. It's our last hope! You will go in there and you will tell them!" Louis yelled in frustration. I had never seen him so angry and determined before, he was trying to look unfazed and was keeping a straight face, but I could see the look in his eyes... He was scared. As much as he tried not to show it, he was worried and that made me feel even worse for yelling at him. He only wanted to help me. "Harry, we have no choice. You know, Niall contacted me yesterday." He informed me.

"Niall? Don't remind me of that idiot, he disappears without saying anything and always comes back with empty hands." I told him, rolling my eyes. Why did he have to bring him up?

"He disappeared because Alexander had captured him, they were holding him hostage because they wanted information about you."

"What?" I exclaimed in surprise.

"It's true. Ethan was the one who helped him escape and in return he asked Niall to tell him everything he knew about Nina. My point here is that we can ask for him to come here, we need all the information we need." Louis tried to explain to me, but at the moment I wasn't hearing much of what he was telling me. I couldn't believe that Alexander had caught Niall and that Ethan helped him. Why didn't I know about it? Was I so distracted with Angelina that I couldn't see what was happening?

Alexander was planning for this to happen all this time and I fell in his trap. He wanted me to be distracted.

"Fine, I'll do it." I whispered softly.

Louis nodded and pressed his lips into a thin line just as the door behind him opened and a police man came in. He smiled politely at us in an awkward manner and then glanced down quickly, clearing his throat. He was the same man that had been in my house with Officer Johnson when Agnes died, I remembered him. He was also the only one in this fücking building that actually seemed to believe me.

"I'm afraid your time is over, Mr. Tomlinson." He spoke, walking inside. Louis fixed his tie and grabbed his bag from the chair, giving him a small nod. "Mr. Styles should come with me now for the interrogation."

"We are ready, Mr. Payne." Louis replied to him, glancing at me briefly. It's time.

I took a step back from the door as Mr. Payne took the keys in his hand and unlocked my cell. He motioned for me to bring my hands in front of me and I eyed the handcuffs he was holding before giving him an annoyed look. I hated that they were treating me like a was a bloody murderer, if I wanted to kill them the handcuffs wouldn't stop me and right now I really want to kill someone.

"You are kidding me right? It's not like I will kill any of you, this is bullshit!" I exclaimed, causing Louis to cough and give me a death glare. It was enough to make me listen, so I pursed my lips and looked away, extending my hands out in front of me.

I had to be polite, even though I wanted to punch both Louis and the policeman. So I forced a smile and looked at Louis. "Better now?"

He simply shook his head and walked out of the door. Yeah right, walk away.

"I'm sorry Mr. Styles, but it's my order to it. I know that you are innocent, Mr. Johnson knows it too, but this case is really messed up and we have no choice but to do our job." Mr. Payne said as he put the cuffhands around my wrists and opened the door wide for me to pass.

I sighed and lifted my head high as I walked out of the door. He was right and I knew it, but I didn't want to admit it out loud. I had to blame someone for not being able to get to Angelina and it was easier for me to blame them.

Louis was standing outside waiting for us and when we approached him we all started walking down the long corridor in silence. The only thing that could be heard was whispering from the other employees, who were sitting on their offices and gossiping. Some were talking about me, I didn't look at them, but I could feel their stares. They were probably thinking how a man like me ended up here. Well, I didn't know the answer for that either.

Once we reached the end of the corridor where the interrogation room was located, Mr. Payne turned to face us and gave me a small nod before opening the door. The room inside was dark and empty, the only furniture was a wooden desk that was positioned in the middle with three chairs around it. A small lamp was hanging from the ceiling and one of the walls had a huge mirror on it, but I knew that they could see me from behind it.

Officer Johnson was sitting on one of the chairs, looking at some files which were spread out on top of the desk.

"Mr. Styles, come inside." He said without looking at me. I felt Louis' presence next to me and he gave me a pat on the back before approaching the desk. I followed him and we both sat down on our chairs while Mr. Payne stood behind Officer Johnson with his arms folded over his chest. He had a serious face on now.

"I think you both now the reason you are here Mr. Styles. You are acussed for the murder of Ethan Greyson as well as Paul Black-"

"I didn't kill them." I interrupted him quickly, emphasising the word didn't. It wasn't a smart move. He didn't like that.

"I don't think I gave you the right to speak!" He snapped at me, giving me a hard look. His fist slammed on the desk, causing me to flinch. I wasn't expecting that kind of reaction.

"I'm sorry Mr. Johnson, my client is feeling a bit... overwhelmed at the moment with what is happening. It's difficult for him." Louis was quick to say. Mr. Johnson nodded and grabbed a paper in his hand, then passed it to Louis.

"The DNA results came today and they were positive. Some of the blood found on Mr. Greyson's body matched your blood." The officer said looking at me. I didn't say anything, I couldn't, because I knew that this would happen. That night I almost beat him to death. It was inevitable that he would have my blood on him, he threw some good punches too. My face is still party bruised... real evidence of that night.

"Here are some pictures of the two victims." He added pushing the pictures towards my direction.

I didn't want to look at them, but I was curious so I glanced down with hesitation. The first image was of Ethan's body, he was badly beaten and had several cut all over his face which I was sure were caused my me. The bullet had hit him on the chest next to the heart creating a pool of blood all around him. As much as I hated what he did and the way he hurt the ones I loved, for some unknown reason to me I didn't feel pleasure by looking at him like that. Ethan was dead. We were like brothers once and I hated that he ruined that. This could all have been different if he hadn't trusted the wrong people, if he hadn't trusted Alexander. Everything is his fault. He caused of this pain, but why?

Why?

"What exactly happened that night Mr. Styles?" I heard Mr. Johnson's voice ask. I continued staring at the picture in front of me as I slowly parted my lips to speak. It's time.

"That night I went to the club in order to find Ethan, I was angry at him because of something that happened. Me and him had a past, he had hurt the people I cared about. When he appeared in front of me I lost control of my actions and when he left I followed him outside the club. I- I was furious and I wanted to hurt him. We got in a fight and everything from that moment is in a blur. I remember hurting him badly and leaving him on the ground beated, but still alive. He was alive. I didn't kill him." I explained.

"So you don't know the other victim?" He asked, pointing to the other picture. I looked at the other man, narrowing my eyes as I took in his features. I didn't recognise him. I hadn't seen before with Ethan or Alexander.

"No, I don't know who he is." I replied confidently.

"Alright, then how do you explain the fact that we found the drugs and the gun in your house, both with your fingerprints on them?" He finally asked and I took a deep breath, preparing myself for the answer. This was the big question, the one I didn't know how to reply to. How did they appear there? Had they been in my house? But when?

"W-well, to be honest with you I don't know how those things appeared in my house. I didn't even know they were there until two days ago, they were hidden inside a box that I kept family pictures. When I saw them I got curious and I touched them, that's why they had my fingerprints on. I swear I never knew they were there." I told him. Mr. Johnson intertwined his hands together and came closer to me, tilting his head to the side slightly.

"What are you trying to say?" He questioned.

"I-I think I have been framed. I didn't kill those two men, I didn't even know one of them. I also don't own the gun that you found in my house." I responded. He frowned and glanced at Mr. Payne who until this moment was keeping silent. He stood up and they both took a few steps away from us. They were talking to each other, but I couldn't hear what they were saying and that was making me worry. Why were they acting so secretive all of the sudden? Did I say something wrong? Fuck, Louis and his stupid plans.

"What the hell are they talking about?" I asked Louis, tapping my foot on the floor nervously. He simply shrugged, remaining calm.

"I have no idea, but I think they believed part of what you said." He replied in a whisper.

"Part of it?! They had to believe the whole thing, Louis, not only part of it." I hissed at him.

"Shut up, Harry." He whispered and looked away from me. Officer Johnson approached us again and placed his hands on the desk. His eyes trailed down to the pictures and then back at me. At that moment my foot stopped moving and I froze as I waited for him to speak, to say something. Did they believe me?

"Who do you think framed you?" He asked.

I felt Louis stiffen beside and I wet my lips averting my gaze at my hands. This is it, I have to tell them about Alexander. Louis tapped me on the leg, urging me to give them an answer, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. All these years I wasted my time searching and trying to find proof to give Alexander to the police and now that I the time came to finally do it, I couldn't bring myself to say his name. Maybe it's because I didn't want it to happen like this, it should have been him standing in my position.

I shook my head and pushed those thoughts away from my head. I had to do this, its was my only chance.

"Alexander Bowen. He is the one who did this." I said. Mr. Payne's eyes widened and he glanced at me, but the other man seemed unfazed. It looked like he was waiting my response, like he knew all along that he was the one responsible for this.

"Do you have proof?" He asked us.

"We don't have proof for this, but Alexander and my client have known each other for a long time and are not on very good terms. We have been trying to collect information about this business, we believe that the Dollhouse is not only a strip club, but that Alexander actually buys and sells women to other men like objects. He forces young girls into being slaves for the pleasure of others." Louis started to explain.

"And you believe that he framed Mr. Styles so that he wouldn't expose him?" Mr. Payne asked stepping closer to us and appearing from the shadows.

"Yes, that's what we believe." Louis replied.

"I want to see the information you have collected."

Louis nodded and opened his bag, taking out a black folder. He placed it on top of the desk and pushed it towards Mr. Johnson's side, letting him open it and look through the papers we had collected over the years. There really wasn't much, it was hard to collect those kind of information and Alexander was always careful. Prepared.

I watched the two men carefully as they read the documents and looked at the pictures inside the folder. Mr. Payne lifted his gaze from the folder and me met mine, he offered me a small reasurring smile. I frowned in confusing and so did Louis.

"Mr. Tomlinson, this might be exactly what we needed." Officer Johnson said.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked him.

"We have been trying for a long time now to find proof that could help us take down the Dollhouse and arrest Alexander. We have always had our suspicions about his business, but we never managed to expose him. He was always careful and made sure to hide these information well." Mr. Payne informed us.

"But right now, with you help, I think we might have found what we needed. I believe you Mr. Styles when you said that you didn't kill the two men, not because I trust you, but because we had a witness from the club that had seen Alexander that night meeting with Mr. Black. Now that you showed me what's inside this folder I understand the reason why Alexander feared you, you were threatening his business and he wanted you out of the way, so he framed you and blamed you for something that you didn't do." Mr. Johnson added, closing the folder and pushing it on the side.

What the hell is happening here?

I placed my hands on top of the desk and brought my chair closer to the desk. Louis didn't say anything to all this new type of information, but I had to ask them.

"So does that mean that you will let me go?" I asked.

Officer Johnson shook his head. "I'm afraid I can't do that, not until he catch Alexander fist. I can't let you go without proving your innocence. I'm sorry."

"Sorry my ass! What do you mean you can't let me go? Alexander has someone I care out and I don't even know if she is alive or sold. He will hurt her and I have to go and safe her from him!" I yelled, standing up from my chair. Louis did the same and tried to calm me down by grabbing my arms.

"Mr. Styles I know your-"

"You know nothing! She is not safe there with him!"

"Harry-" Louis said, but I stopped him from saying anything else.

"No, Louis. You don't understand! I promised her, I fücking promised her that I wouldn't let him get her. And right now I'm keeping my promise." I told him and turned my head to look at the other men, who were staring at me with wide eyes. "You have to let me go. I just need to take her away from that place, then I will come back here. Please."

Please.

Officer Johnson sighed deeply and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. I knew that what I was asking was illegal and he could get in trouble for it. I just needed him to let me do it.

"We will go to the Dollhouse, tonight, we were informed that Alexander was possibly preparing something. We will get your girl, don't worry, but you will stay here Mr. Styles. End of discussion." He finally said and stood up, walking out of the room. I punched the desk as I watched him and cursed under my breath.

If he thinks that I will stay here doing nothing, he is fucking crazy.

* * *

[Angel's POV]

An unbearable pain reached my head, causing me to groan. It felt like it was about to explode and the one side of my face was throbbing too. I coughed as an disgusting smell filled my nostrils and I opened my eyes slowly to see where I was.

The last thing I remembered before I passed out was talking to Daniel and Alexander, he had told me about his plans and I had tried to run away from them. He had punched me on the face, that bastard. My face hurt just by remembering it. I tried to lift my hand to examine the tender and bruised skin, but soon realised that I couldn't it. Both my hands were tied tightly on the arms of the chair I was sitting on, so was wmy torso and legs, I was tied on the chair. I swear I hate when he does this.

I tried moving my wrists in circular motions to see if I could mange to loosen the ropes around them, I also tried jumping on the chair, but I almost fell backwards so I stopped. It was no use, he had done a good job with tying me up. I groaned in frustration and threw my head back, breathing heavily. My hair was tangled and it fell in front of my face like a mess. It was dirty and smelled weird. Had Alexander been dragging me like a doll on the ground when I was unconscious or was it just this place? Where was I anyway?

The place smelled like gas and something else I couldn't quite tell what it was. I titled my head to the side to look at the place they had taken me, it was quite dark, but I could still see the brown boxes positioned on top of one another at the corner. It looked like the small warehouse behind the Dollhouse, that's were he had me.

"Alexander!" I yelled his name loudly, hoping that he was somewhere around here. No response. "Alexander! I hate you!" I continued yelling.

"Like he cares about your feelings towards him." I whispered to myself at the same time that a creepy sound was heard from behind him. I froze and stopped moving, when the noise was followed by muffled cries.

I wasn't alone.

I slowly and hesitantly turned my head to look behind me and my eyes widened at what I saw. I surely wasn't alone, with me inside the warehouse were about ten more women. Young girls around my age. They were all curled up on the wall with their hands tied behind their backs, their faces were stained with mascara due to them crying and they weren't wearing many clothes... They looked terrified. Were they Dolls?

"Why are you in here with me?" I asked them before I could stop myself. Something told me that I wasn't going to like their response.

"H-he- Alexander brought us here, he is going to sell us." One of them informed me while sobbing. My heart started beating fast and I stared at then in shock. Sell?

What the hell is happening here?

_______________________________

This is getting intense, comment your thoughts and let me know you think please.

Can get this chapter to 450 votes?

Also this chapter is dedicated to zenzaynzhaxian for the amazing edit she made for nude. Thank you:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 58.8K 88
This story contains mature and explicit content
Veto By She

Fanfiction

2K 106 18
Twenty something corporate analyst, Rhona, struggles to feel love beyond an intimacy level. When she meets her new bosses stepson, Harry, they engag...
4.6K 316 46
Love is dangerous.
257 0 20
Harry hides booze under his bed. What about it? *** AU: Harry has a problem with drinking and Louis desperately tries to get him to see that it's rea...