Two in a Million || Raura

By rydelly_belly

A famous lead singer in a band. A very popular YouTuber. • • • amazing cover made by @Vivi324 More

1 | I Like Her Already
2 | A Creep
3 | Definitely A Sweetheart
4 | I Enjoy Talking to This Guy
5 | Problems
6 | Is This Friend A Girl?
7 | Hazel Eyes
9 | Dinner Disaster
10 | Nicola Talk
11 | Birthday Girl
12 | Favorite Memory
13 | Italy Bound
14 | Birthday Boy
15 | Makeup and Kissing
16 | I Like You
17 | Kissing Her
18 | Love? Not Yet.
19 | Goodbye
20 | Pissed Off
21 | I'm Hurting
22 | Love Bites
23 | The Past
24 | First Date
25 |Biggest Flirt?
A/N:
26 | I Love You
27 | Ice Bath
A/N Pt. 2:
28 | Fever and Flu
29 | Anniversary
30 | Bubble Baths
31 | Bye
32 | Slaps and News
33 | Meeting the Cast
34 | Fashion Show
35 | Showers
A/N:
36 | First Love
37 | Dancing On My Own
Epilogue
100k

8 | Spooning

7.3K 204 86
By rydelly_belly

Two in a Million: 8 | Spooning
| Laura Marano |

I never really realized how much I wanted a real big close family, until now. Currently, I was in the middle of Rydel and Ross, Rocky was beside Ross, Ryland beside Rocky. The Ellington was beside Rydel while Riker was beside Ellington with Savannah on his lap. They were all going over the show to see what they can do to make it better.

"For Ross' small Loud piece, shine more light on him." Rocky says.

"Okay. Also, for F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D., I was thinking that we could bring back the pink word lights for spelling out feel good. It made it look so much cooler the first few shows." Ryland explains. I was a bit confused, but I actually liked hearing them talk about this.

"Um, yeah, that'd be good. Anything else?" Riker asks. "Vanni? Laura? What do you think?" I widen my eyes and look over at Savannah, who was looking right back at me. I took the hint I was suppose to go first.

"I uh, I liked it all?" I say, more as a question. "Yeah, I'm not very good with this whole creative stuff or whatever. But I really did like the show. You all look like you're having a blast and that's really what the crowd looks for at shows. The high energy, I mean." They all were staring at me. What did I say?

"Thanks." They all reply at once.

"I think that the red lighting in Dark Side might be a bit too much. Only because I heard a fan complaining about it to Ryland at the both." Wish I was at the booth.

"Yeah, I'm going to try and tone it down." Ryland replies. "Anyways, I'm gonna head up to the front and see how far away we are." With that said, Ryland got up and left.

"Ross, are you with me tonight or with Laura?" Rocky asks, standing up as well.

"Laura." Ross replies. Rocky waves him off before completely leaving the back of the bus.

"I'm curious... what is it like being a model? And like, do you do fashion shows?" Rydel asks me. I smile a little, only because people think every model is a brat who's self centered and doesn't care about anything other than herself.

"I actually did a fashion show last night. And let me say, the only word to describe a fashion show is hectic. Stylists are running around, models are practicing walking in the new heels, dresses and outfits are being tossed around, it's over all crazy. But it's also a lot of fun. A lot of people think models are brats, and they honestly aren't. Okay, very few are, but mostly, everyone's nice and friendly." I say, giving her a small smile.

"What'd you model?" Savannah asks.

"I did Nasty Gal, Brandy Melville, and Ralph Lauren. It wasn't a huge fashion show, but it was definitely up there." I explain. "And it for sure didn't last forever, only like two hours, at the most."

"I absolutely love Nasty Gal. My mom gets literally everything from their." Rydel says, sitting up.

"Yeah, Nasty Gal is definitely the more... sexier choice. I usually do photo shoots for Forever twenty-one, American Eagle, Brandy Melville, and even Nike products or whatever sports line needs a small girl. If you haven't noticed, I'm not your typical model height." I say, laughing at the end.

"Yeah, you're so tiny, it's sooooo cute." Savannah says. "Although, I'm not much taller than you, so I don't have much room to talk... but Rydel, on the other hand, is tall."

"Yeah." I reply.

"What do you do on YouTube?" Riker asks, joining in on the conversation. "I imagine it can't be too girly since Ryland told us Ross found you through YouTube." Riker adds.

"Wait, I thought he didn't say that." Ross interjects.

"Bro, you must've been in the shower because we were all in the bathroom." Ellington joins in. "And plus, Ross, I don't see you as the makeup kind of guy."

"Oh, shut up." Ross mutters, leaning back.

"Well, I got known through makeup tutorials and behind the scenes of a photo shoots I was doing. But I gradually started doing covers of songs and now I do whatever. I've collabed with Andrea Russett, jennxpenn, Bethany Mota, and a lot of other people I don't really remember."

"The only people I've met out of those is Bethany." Riker says. "So Andre really didn't set this whole thing up? Because I know he wasn't so thrilled when I said I was dating Vanni. And Ross' ex-girlfriend was set u-"

"Please... don't bring her up, Riker." Ross says quietly. "And Laura and I are just friends." He adds, spinning the ring on his pointer finger. Weird...

• • •

"Ross, two floors below you. Remember, room two nineteen." Stormie says, eyeing Ross with a stern face. "And tonight, we're all going out to dinner together. Be in mine and your dads room at five-thirty sharp dressed somewhat nice." She adds. I look at Ross and raise my eyebrows.

"Got it." Ross says, finally shutting the elevator doors. "Holy shit, it's nearly five in the morning." He mutters, clicking the number four multiple times. Laughing softly, I grab his wrist and take it away from the buttons.

"Stop it, your gonna break it." I couldn't help the huge smile on my face.

"So, if it gets me their faster, I'm doing it." He replies, his own smile on his face. "Have you ever dated someone? Like, even through management?" He asks suddenly. The elevator doors open before I get a chance to reply. I point my thumb towards the hall and roll two suitcases while Ross carries his backpack, my backpack, his suitcase and guitar. He offered to carry one of my suitcases and I couldn't say no to him, seeing as he was batting his eyelashes at me. Maybe he's a girl?...

"If you don't mind, I sleep in a sports bra and shorts. I just set the room really cold and use lots of blankets so... Is that weird or?" He shakes his head.

"I do the same thing. Just, only in underwear." I laugh a little and walk to the bathroom. Taking my contacts out, I also strip down and chance into a cute Nike sports bra with matching spandex shorts. I quickly put my glasses on and undo my small bun in my hair before peeing quickly and finally walking out of the bathroom. Ross was already laying in bed, phone in hand, under the covers and only his lamp on to show light.

"You tired?" I ask, walking towards my side of the bed.

"Yeah." He breathes out. He quickly locks his phone and turns his attention towards me, watching as I get under the covers. "You look cute in glasses." He whispers. I give him a light smile, totally ignoring the heat going towards my cheeks.

"Thanks." I reply. I set my glasses on the in table and position myself to face him laying on my side. He does the same, giving me a wider smile.

"About my question earlier... Has that ever happened to you?" He asks.

"No." I reply. "My agent understands my life and she knows that I'll date who I want." I reply. "It seams like you have though... Anyone I know?" I ask. He tenses up a bit and closes his eyes.

"It... I-it doesn't matter. I just wanted to know." His voice was barely above a whisper. "What about your family?" He asks me. "You've met mine, hopefully not too creeped out by them, and now I wanna know yours." He explains, keeping his eyes on me.

"Oh, my family?" I ask, hoping he'd point towards a different direction. "My families in Italy." I mean, they are... Aunts and uncles, cousins...

"I know that, you've told me that before. And how your great uncle is going to go into heart surgery soon. But I wanna know about your parents. You always avoid that topic." He mumbles the last sentence, but I did hear it.

"Fidati di me, tu non vuoi sapere della mia famiglia." I speak in Italian. The confusion on Ross' face only made him a million times cuter.

"What the hell does that mean!?" He exclaims, grabbing ahold of my shoulder. "All I got was the family word..." He admits.

"Trust me, you do not want to know about my family." I repeat, in English this time.

"Why? I love talking about my family. My siblings are my best friends. My dad is my go-to-guy, my mom does my hair and shopping, Rocky gives amazing advice. Do you at least have any siblings?" He asks.

"I actually don't. But my cousin, Vanessa pretty much grew up with me." I whisper.

"Parents?" He asks. I bite my lip and look down. I shouldn't get upset over this topic. The amount of times I've explained this to close friends is too many to count, and I've gotten close to crying each time. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asks, scooting closer to me.

"You really wanna know about my parents?" I ask, looking him straight in the eye.

"Well I mean, yeah, I do. Like I said, you've met mine, I'd at least like to hear about yours for now." I shake my head and point behind him at the light.

"Lamp off first, please." He didn't hesitate to move and turn it off. Darkness... "Let's see..." It was silent for a few moments and I mentally thank Ross for not pushing me to tell him at this very moment. "My whole nineteen years of living, I've never met my so called mother or so called father. They were really into drugs and smoking and crap. Once I was born, they bailed and my grandmother flew down from Italy to come be with me. From then on, she bought a house, got a few jobs, took me through schooling, taught me Italian, all the things parents would do." I say, eyes watering up. Do not ask about my grandma. Whatever you do, do not ask about her.

"What about your grandma? What's she like?" Well, crap. Biting on my tongue, I reposition myself and look up at the dark ceiling. "Laura?" He asks, his hand touching my bare stomach. Warm hands.

"She uh... Sh-she passed away a little after my sixteenth birthday." I say quietly. "She was the best thing that had ever happened to me." The first tear fell down my cheek, landing on a pillow.

"Holy... Fuck, Laura. I had no idea." He murmurs, scooting even closer to me. "Shit, are you crying?" He asks.

"Sorta." I reply quietly. He shuffled around for a few seconds before settling back down. In one swift movement, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him, somehow turning me around so my back was pressed up against his bare torso. "Wh-what are you d-doing?" I say, wiping my tears away.

"Cuddling with you. I made you cry for fucks sake." A small airy chuckle escapes my mouth. "I'm so sorry, Laura. I didn't mean to push you into telling me about your family. I should've totally respected your privacy and-"

"You're really sweet, Ross." I say, cutting him off. "I know you didn't mean it. You were just trying to get to know me." For a brief moment, everything was silent again. The only thing I could hear was his breathing that was fanning my hair, since I was nuzzled against him and his chin was literally on the top of my head. "Is this spooning?" I blurt out.

"I guess, yeah. If you'd bend your knees, it'd make it a whole lot comfier for me." He whispers, rubbing his thumb in a circle on my abdomen. I do as he says, bending my knees, feeling his bend with mine. He's literally a heater, and I freaking love it. "Much better." He mumbles.

"Please be careful, I'm really ticklish." I comment, putting my hand over his. That's when I realized he had a huge hand. Like, mines a miniature model of a hand compared to his.

"I know." He whispers back. "Tell me something about you I don't know." He whispers. Sighing, I close my eyes.

"Maybe later. I'm super tired and I know you must be too." I whisper back.

"Yeah." He replies. "You're really warm." He whispers. "I like it." He cuddles me closer.

"You're warm too." I mumble. "Night, Ross." I add.

"Night, Laur." He mumbles, giving me a small squeeze.

• cute chapter? cute chapter? haha, i hope so! i actually deleted this chapter and redid the whole thing because it definitely sucked the first time. although, they did spoon in the first one. anyways, do not fear, they will be together in the next few chapters a lot, so be prepared for that. please leave a vote, leave a sweet sweet comment, and follow me of course. love you, babes💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 727 45
Ramona Roxy Lynch was your typical school girl who had a loving family and a best friend she could count on. But when a huge secret comes out, will e...
161K 3.4K 50
R5 (plus Ryland) moved out to California to persue their dreams, ever since they moved they all missed their good friend, Christina. When Christina o...
108 0 52
About a girl who meets the band R5. She falls in love with two of the band mates and becomes best friends with the only girl in the group. Who will s...
36.6K 1K 25
laura marano and ross lynch were next door neighbors all their life. ross and his siblings one day covered a song, posted it on the internet and it w...