Eaton

By MalTarantino

*ORIGINALLY FOUR X READER* After Tris' sudden death, Tobias Eaton is left confused and even more broken. When... More

1.
3.
4.
lmao. sorry malaika i love u bbg muah
5.
6. (rewritten)
7. (rewritten)
8. (rewritten)
9.
11. (rewritten)
litlitlitlit
12. (rewritten, not really)
unpublishing
Changes
13.
14.
15.
...possibly scrapping
Surprise! Hey guys.

2.

5.8K 134 62
By MalTarantino

Your P.O.V
I was walking under a bridge. This has always been my favorite place since I was a little girl.

I sit down and just think to myself. I look away for one second and feel some grab me and cover my mouth. Another one comes in front of me.

I hit him with my forehead and take him out.

I fight against the one holding me. However, I can't get him off me.

He calls over 3 guys to help him hold me down. I kick the one in front of me in the groin. He gets back up and punches me.

Suddenly, I hear gunshots and one of the three musketeers falls. Then another falls. So, I take on the other one.

I give him a kick to the stomach knocking the wind out of him. I used my momentum to flip him over and bang his head against the floor. I stare at his lifeless face before standing.

"You should be more careful." I turn around and see someone.

I realize that he's the one who took out the two guys.

I look into his crystal blue eyes.

"I didn't ask for your help dickwad," I replied, pushing my hair out of my face. He gave me a slight smile.

"Well aren't you a little bad ass. You would have been dead if it wasn't for me." He retorted.

"Why thank you, my knight, in shining armor! Is that what you wanted to hear?" I rolled my eyes at him. I can take care of myself.

"It would be better if you dropped the sarcasm but you're welcome." I start to walk away, but then I turn around.

"Who the hell are you anyway?" I ask.

"Don't worry about it. How about you try not to get jumped again?" He said before turning around.

I give him a smile. Thanks, asshole.

But that asshole's kinda cute....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 145K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.2M 132K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 95.3K 68
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
970K 12K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...