The Veiled Love {Wattys 2016}

By SSSKSSSK

Mia Collins has found her true love James Edwards. James and Mia know that the both of them have feelings for... More

CAST
CHAPTER 1 - FEELING LONELY
CHAPTER 2 - FROM TEARS TO SMILE
CHAPTER 3 - ADAM!!!
CHAPTER 4 - HISTORY
HISTORY (PART II)
CHAPTER 6 - FEELINGS FOR HER (ADAM)
CHAPTER 7 - MEETING JAMES
CHAPTER 8 - A PIECE OF ADVISE
CHAPTER 9 - RECALLING THE PAST (JAMES)
CHAPTER 10 - AWKWARDNESS
CHAPTER 11- hANGOUT?? (JAMES)
CHAPTER 12- RELAXING WITH JAMES!
CHAPTER 13 - PHONE CALLS
CHAPTER 14 - FRIEND = MOM!
CHAPTER 15 - EXAM AND BET
CHAPTER 16 - CRAZY SQUAD! (JAMES)
CHAPTER 17 - pArTy tImE! (JAMES)
CHAPTER 18- CONFUSION
CHAPTER 19 - FIRST KISS
CHAPTER 20 - FAIRYTALE <3
CHAPTER 21 - THE MEMORY (JAMES)
CHAPTER 22 - PARTING WAYS :/
CHAPTER 23 - ANNOYANCE
CHAPTER 24 - SURPRISE!
CHAPTER 25 - DATE <3
CHAPTER 26 - DINNER!
CHAPTER 27- THE NEXT MEETING
CHAPTER 28 - PLANS
CHAPTER 29 - AWFULNESS
CHAPTER 30 - IT'S OVER NOW
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
The Veiled TRUTH

CHAPTER 5 - REVIVING FROM THE REVERIE

39 14 0
By SSSKSSSK

CHAPTER – 5

REVIVING FROM THE REVERIE...

MIA COLLINS

It's the symptoms of having a crush on James Edwards.....

"MIA!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU???" I can hear someone shouting. I immediately drop my hands from my face and look terrified at the speaker and find him to be Adam.

"Mia, now tell me what happened." He asks petrified. I look at him as if I'd been an invisible soul who doesn't have to speak. I sit there dumb-struck and shocked. I didn't realize until now that I'd been dreaming all this while about my past.

"Mia, are you okay? Calm down." Adam gestures but I don't know how to be calm. He wipes off my tears that have dampened my face without my knowledge.

"Mmmia?" Adam calls me hesitantly and I look at him. He looks so sick and scared. I think I'm partly responsible for his sickened look. I stare at his face and sit there as if I don't know him. I stare at him and he looks at me as if something is wrong with me.

"How did you find James?" he asks me and I stand up immediately. My legs shiver and my stomach twists with pain. I close my eyes for a few seconds when Adam gives me a grip. I hold his hand as tight as possible and open my eyes. The lights are fading and things are shaky to me. I wonder if Adam can see things just the way I see them and realize that something has gone wrong with me.

"Mia??!" Adam says and I look at him. I try to revive from my sickness and soon the vision gets normal.

"Mia, sit down." He advices and thrusts my shoulders down and I sit where I sat before.

"Adam" I say trying to find my voice that has been dead in my throat.

"Yes?"

"Did the doctors say anything about James?" I ask him.

"Umm.... Nnno." He says hesitantly and immediately looks at the floor with guilt.

"Adam! Don't lie!" I scold barely audible.

"Mia, no! I'm not lying." He defends himself. I try to look firmly at him but my eyes have lost its power.

Meanwhile, a nurse comes out of the surgery room and I stop her.

"Ma'am!" she looks at me surprised and adds "You look... sick!"

"Stanley, please tell me how's James." I request her.

"Ma'am but –"

"HOW'S JAMES?" I demand her closing my eyes.

"Ma'am... he has-"

"NO! You may please go!" Adam interrupts and I stare at Adam ferociously.

"ADAM!" I scold when I suddenly lose my grip on the ground and fall back. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.8K 42
[Book 1 of the Mia Series] This story is about Mia and the struggles she deals with throughout her senior year in high school. Unfortunately, she has...
18.4K 1.6K 40
**A Romance, Teen Fiction, and YA Featured Novel** Worlds collide when a formerly overweight teen befriends a blinded football player and is forced t...
5.6M 148K 31
Mia Gibson and Hunter James were always meant to be. But dating the star quarterback that was destined to be in the NFL was not easy. Especially when...
9.8K 1.4K 44
Sometimes we choose what we only want to hear... **** Shy and awkward Jannah Mariz Colston moves to Moss Vale for college, hoping to learn independen...