One Direction's Model {1D fan...

By cammielove23

Hi, my name is Devany Summers. Im 20 years old. I live in London, England. I used to live in Alanta, Georgia... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note Kinda......
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2

Chapter 19

578 9 1
By cammielove23

3RD DAY IN BOOT CAMP(last day)

DEVANYS POV

Today is the last day at Boot Camp. I terrified of what we are going to have to do. I hope we have to at least sing. We had to be at the same stadium at 9:00. It was 8:15 right now. Maybe I should start getting ready for the day. I went over to my clothes and looked around. I decided to wear my 5SOS (5 Seconds Of Summer) shirt, Louis bought it for me. I also wore my white skinny jeans with my white flats. I went into the bathroom and I brushed my hair but left it hair it was and I put a headband on. I put on foundation, eyeliner, and mascara and got out of the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and check the time. It was 8:50. Wow it takes me that long to get ready, seems legit. I saw that Tiff was already gone, huh wonder was she left so early. I made sure I had a hotel key and my phone and I headed down to the lobby to get in the limo. I got in the limo and I didn’t see Tiff, well hope shes already there. We got to the stadium and I got out of the limo and headed inside. I got signed in and went to go sit. I found Tiff sitting and she had no one sitting by her. I went over to her and sat down.

“Hey!” I said.

“Hey!” She said.

“Why did you leave so early?”

“Oh I just got up early so yeah.”

“Oh ok” I had a feeling she wasn’t telling the truth but im not to push her in telling me, at least not right now. I texted Louis.

To Louis:

Hey, love you lots! Hope this day goes great! What are you up to?

I sent that about 10 minutes ago and he hasn’t responded, he usually does right away. After that the judges came on stage.

“Hello guys!” Louis (judge) said. Everyone cheered.

“Are you guys ready for your next and last boot camp challenge?” Trisha said. Everyone cheered again.

“Great! Well today you are going to perform in front of a crowd” Simon said. That explains why theres a lot of people outside when I arrived. “You will pick any song you would like to sing! But theres a catch….” When he said that I started freaking out. “You will not only be performing in front of us and the other people in the crowd.” Wait…. What?

“You will also be performing in front of…………” Trisha started saying. “ONE DIRECTION!!” WHAT?!?!!? The boys came on stage and I was just standing there. I have to perform in front of my boyfriend and my friends? Oh gawd…

“Hello guys, we are looking forward to hearing all of your performances!” Louis (1D) said.

“Alright guys you have 1 hour to rehearse the song you going to perform, so go and get started!” Simon said. Me and tiff went to the lounge and started rehearsing. Im scared as hell to perform in front of the boys. Sure, I have once but i didn’t know they were there, I will actually be in front of them performing. I hope this song that I pick is good and I sing it well.

*************

1 hour later and im next to perform. I was still really nervous. Tiff already went on and guess what song she did! She did One Thing. To me, that’s not a big surprise. Its my turn now. I get pushed on. I walk over to the X that’s in the middle of the floor.

“Hello, whats your name?” Trisha asked. By this point the boys weren’t paying attention.

“Devany Summers” As soon as I said that their heads shot up and Louis (1D) had a big smile on his face.

“I think the boys have been dying to hear you sing!” Louis (judge) said and he look at them and they were smiling like idiots.

“Haha ok what are you singing today?”

“I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith.” I got a few ‘ohh’ by the crowd.

“Great! Lets hear it!” Harry said.

The music started and im scared as hell. Here it goes….

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing

 Watch you smile while you are sleeping

 While you're far away and dreaming

 I could spend my life in this sweet surrender

 I could stay lost in this moment forever

 Very moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

 Don't wanna close my eyes

 I don't wanna fall asleep

 'Cause I'd miss you, baby

 And I don't wanna miss a thing

 'Cause even when I dream of you

 The sweetest dream would never do

 I'd still miss you, baby

 And I don't wanna miss a thing

I finished and the crowd went wild. The boys had shocked faces and the judges were star strucked. Did I really do good? I had to keep myself from crying.

“Thank you for the performance Devany, you may go!” Simon said. I got off the stage and gave the microphone to one of the guys that was standing there and I got in to the lounge area. I found Tiff sitting in one of the chairs and when she saw me she ran up to me and hugged me.

“Cant. Breathe.” I said between breathes.

“Sorry. But the was bloody amazing!” She said.

“Thanks, I didn’t think I was gonna do good, I just hope I go to Judges Houses.”

“Dude, you will. If they don’t let you through then there stupid. You are amazing!”

“Thanks Tiff. It was nerve racking to perform in front of the boys.”

“I bet. I think we have to stay here intill everyones done.”

“Ok well that fine theres only like 5 people left.”

********************

After those 5 people were done performing the crowd finally left which took about 10 minutes then all the contestants had to come in the performing area and sit down.

“Alright guys, we have enjoyed listening to you all.” Louis (1D) said.

“Tomorrow you guys are going to come back here tomorrow at 1:00 and we are going to say whos going home and whos staying.” Simon said. “You all may go back to your hotels!”

Me and tiff went in to the lounge and waited intill the boys came over. Louis texted me saying he wanted to go to dinner with all of us so that’s what we are doing. I saw them enter the lounge and come over to us.

“Hey babe, ready to go?” Louis asked.

“Yep” I said as I popped the ‘p’.

“Great lets go!” He said.

And we headed out to dinner.

*************************

After dinner the boys went back to their flats and me and Tiff came back to our hotel. I took a quick shower when we got in the hotel. Right after I took a shower Tiff did. I plugged my phone into its charger and got in bed and fell asleep right away.

LOUIS POV

I didn’t know Devany could sing like that. I hope she makes it to the judges houses. She was amazing and I think the judges saw that. When we got back to our flats I got in mine and went in my room and plugged my phone in the charger. I got dressed in to my sweats only and got in bed and fell asleep.

*********************

DEVANYS POV

I woke up and it was 11:00AM. I guess I needed sleep. I got up and turned the TV on and found that Big Bang Theory was on (I don’t know if they play it on tv in London but if not lets just pretend! :P) , I absolutely love this show, especially Sheldon, hes my favorite character.

I watched Big Bang Theory for about a hour and half and I decided I needed to get dressed. I pick out my favorite light green sun dress and my white wedges. After I got dressed I went in to the bathroom and brushed my hair and put my hair up in a messy bun. I put on foundation. Eyeliner, and mascara real quick and I got out of the bathroom. Tiffany went in the bathroom after me. As soon as I was ready I headed out and went down to the lobby and got in one of the limos that was waiting. As soon as the limo got full it headed over to the stadium. When we got to the stadium we had to go backstage this time and get in our category’s. I was a course in the girls category.

I was freaking out. I was so nervous, I was back to chewing my nails. Im surprised I still have nails. After about 30 minutes it was time for the girls category to go on stage and see who goes to the judges houses and whos goes home for good.

“Hello girls, how are you?” Trisha asked. There was a lot of responses of good.

“Alright, if we call your name, you just going to go off the stage to the exit that’s behind you, ok?” Louis (judge) said.

“Alright first is Stephanie.” Simon said. Stephanie screamed a little and went off stage.

“Next is Maria” Louis said. Maria did the same as Stephanie.

“Courtney”

“Zerelda”

“Jayden”

“Julianna”

“Trinity”

“Alright guys theres one more spot left..” Simon started saying. “The last spot goes to…..”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Devany!” I literally jumped in the air when I heard my name. I ran off to the back of the stage. I was crying, I couldn’t believe I made it to the judges houses. As soon as I got to the lounge area I hurried and called Louis.

L: Hello?

D: Lou babe!

L: Whats wrong Devany?!

D: I made it through! Im going to the judges houses!

L: Om my god! That’s great! Congratulations!

D: Thanks!

L: Well babe I gotta go, im at the studio, ill talk to you later, okay?

D: Ok bye love you!

L: Love you too!

I hung up and left the stadium, I headed to the Hotel and saw Tiffany there. I was sad that she didn’t make it.

“Hey, I sorry you didn’t make it.” I said

“Its fine, I can still dance so it’s a win win situation. Im just glad you made it.”

“Thanks.”

“Your welcome, look I gotta go catch my plane so bye, text me!”

“Bye!”

And she left Well looks like ill be going somewhere for judges houses.

*******************

JUDGES HOUSES

Its been 2 weeks since I found out I made it to the judges houses. Right now im in Greece waiting for our mentor, which is Trisha to come out and tell us that shes ready for us to perform in front of you. After about 5 minutes she finally came out.

“Hello girls! Im so excited to hear you guys sing today, I hope you do a great job, Let get started!” She said as she went to the back yard of her house. I was third person to go. After the first two people it was my turn to go. I walked up to where she was and I started getting nervous.

“Hello Devany, how are you?”

“Im good, little bit nervous.”

“Well theres no need to be nervous. What are you going to sing?”

“Beautiful by Christina Aguilera.”

“Ok, cant wait to hear it, go ahead and start.”

 Every day is so wonderful

 Then suddenly it's hard to breathe.

 Now and then I get insecure

 From all the pain, I'm so ashamed.

 I am beautiful no matter what they say.

 Words can't bring me down.

 I am beautiful in every single way.

 Yes, words can't bring me down... Oh no.

 So don't you bring me down today.

“Thank you for the performance, you may go.” She said. I nodded and left. I hope I did good enough.

**************

It’s the next day and right now im standing in front of Trisha waiting for my results.

“Ive made my decision….” She started saying, I starting growing more and more anxious, I just wanted to know.

“Im afraid that……..”

___________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! Sorry for the cliffhanger!! :D Hope you like, tell me what you think!

What do you think Trisha will say?

The performances i picked are from Janet Delvin when she was on The X Factor UK, Im going to try to put both videos of the performances on the side. :)

Love You alls byee!

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD!

Twitter: @cammielove23

Instagram: @cammielove23

~Camryn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...
28.6K 830 35
Ella is just a normal 17 years old small-town girl. She just finished High School and started her summer vacation. When the summer is over she's plan...
1.4K 8 15
Hey guys I'm back it's me Briana again I'm now 17 years old in my senior year of high school. My dad is doing solo stuff now and same with my uncles...
144K 2.1K 20
Hi, I'm Alexis Hamilton, but you can call me Lexi. I am 18 years old and I am a Senior in High school. My hair is dark brown and I also have brown ey...