Chapter 9

DEVANYS POV

'So what's up with your life?' Ally Asked, Ally had short hair, it was kinda curly at the end. She was wearing long shorts and a sky blue plain shirt.

'Nothing much except I gotta go shopping with Izzy for a outfit for my date tonight.' I said

'Oh yeah I totally forgot about that! Can I come with you shopping? and how's Izzy?' Ally said/asked

'Yeah, you can come with us and Izzys doing fine, she went to Paris not to long ago, so yeah.'

'That's good, look I'm really sorry for not talking to you for ever and for treating you like crap when I came back from the USA.' Ally said, and the look on her face looked like she was guilty. Why was she guilty?

'Look it's fine, I forgive you let's just forget about it, yeah?' I asked I really didn't feel like talking about it anymore.

'Ok, oh look at the time I got to go to work for an hour but I will text you when I'm done.' Ally said

'Ok, bye' I said

'Bye' she said as she left

Soon after she left I left too. I went to my range rover and headed home. As soon as I got home I unlocked my door and went and through my self on the couch.

'Hey your back!' Izzy said as it scared the crap out of me and Izzy is now in a fit of laughter.

'Oh shut up! and I thought you left....' as I said that I looked around my living room and there was boxes everywhere. 'Why is there box's here?'

'Um my landlord might've kicked me out of my flat, so I thought you would be fine if I live with you if that's ok.' She said

'Its fine, I've always wanted to have a room mate so your welcomed.'

'Ok that's great, I thought you were gonna be pissed so yeah!'

'I would never b mad at you and oh by the way ally is coming with us shopping.'

'Why?'

'She wanted to, is that a problem?'

'No not at all.' Izzy said with anger in her voice.

'Ok' was all I said, but I'm still unsure if she's ok with it. After having the conversation with Izzy, she started unpacking her stuff I offered to help but she said she can do it by her self so I watched t.v. intill I got a text by Ally.

Ally: Hey I'm done with work! Wanna meet at the mall?

Me: sure, see you there!

Ally: Ok byee

Me: Ok

'Izzy let's go!' I yelled

'Ok! I'm coming!' She yelled back

As soon as she came down the stairs we got all of our stuff and headed out the door and went to my range rover. I turned the engine on and I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift came on. Don't get me wrong I like her songs I just don't like her as a person, a lot of people misunderstand that.

We got to the mall and got out of the range rover and headed inside Ally said she was by the food court, we walked to the food court and met up with ally.

'So where to go?' I only have a few hours left!' I asked it was 1:00 and the date was at 5:00 so we had to hurry.

'Lets go to the dress store!' Izzy and Ally said at the same time, we started to laugh. We headed to the dress store and started looking.

-------------

After an hour and a half we finally found the right dress. It was 2:35 now so we headed to our cars. Ally said she was really good at doing makeup so she was gonna do mine and of course Izzy was gonna do my hair.

We got back to my flat and hurried into my room. Izzy started heating up the crimped and Ally started getting all the makeup ready.

First we started with makeup. Ally put on foundation, sky clue eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick. That took us 45 minutes. After that Izzy started doing my hair. After my hair was fully crimped, I got my dress out of the bag and took the tags off. My dress was a sky blue knee length dress and it had sparkles all over it. I put it on and also put on the matching heels!

'YOUR ready!' Ally said

'He will be here any minute now!' Izzy said

'Ok and Ally you are free to stay her just please don't kill each other, please!' I pleaded, I would like to have two alive friends. They both nodded while laughing.

Knock Knock

When I heard that I ran to the door. As soon as I got to the door I opened it to reveal a very handsome Louis.

'Wow you look beautiful.'Louis said

'Thanks, you don't look bad yourself' I said

'Shall we go?' He asked

'We shall.' I said 'Bye Girl's!' I also said before shutting the door. Louis had a tux on and his hair was in a quiff. We got to his and car and he drove to a five star restaurant.

'Table for Tomlinson' Louis said to the receptionist

'Right this way sir' she guided us to our table.

-------------

After dinner we went to a lake and just sat there and talked.

'Devany I know I have only known you for a day but it feels like I have known you forever, will you do the honor and be my girlfriend?' He asked

I was starstruck. Louis Tomlinson asking me to be his girlfriend

'Yes yes I will love to be your girlfriend!' I said he smiled and kissed me.

_______________________

Yeah!!!

FOLLOW ME ON HERE!!!!

Instagram: @onedirectionninjlistic

Twitter: @Camrynchardy

Kik: cammielove23

-Camryn