Chapter 4

DEVANYS POV

I need to find Louis so I can tell him I’m ready! I cant find him anywhere! Finally I found him… wait…. Hes talking to……. Eleanor?

“… I think she will like that” Eleanor said as I heard a bit of the conversation.

“Hey guys what are you talking about?” I said as I approached them.

“Uhhh umm just telling Eleanor here about uhh us having coffee?” Louis  said but it sounded more like a question

“Um ok well im ready or why don’t we leave now? Ya” I said looking at Louis then looking at Eleanor and did she seem a bit angry?

“Great lets go” Louis said just a bit eager

“I hope you guys have fun!” Eleanor said with anger and jealously in her voice…. Wow she needs a boyfriend.

LOUIS POV

When Eleanor and him were talking

“Hey Louis that was a great photoshoot! I hope you like Devany, she started working here about 3 months ago.” Someone said and I remember that voice…… wait is that Eleanor?

“Hey Eleanor and thanks and yes Devany was great to work with!” I said hoping she would leave I did not want to talk to her! As you seen Eleanor here and I used to date last year but she broke it off because she didn’t want any hate from the fans anymore and I haven’t talked to her since then.

“Well that’s good I saw you talking to her..” Eleanor said

“Um ya I just asked if she wanted to go get some coffee” I said again hoping she will leave it and go! Did I mention that she is nuts sometimes. When we were dating if she saw me talking to any girls she would flip out!

“Oh I see you are moving on and I think she will like that” She said with that wicked voice. Did she seem angry and jealous?

“Hey guys what are you talking about?” Oh that sweet voice ringing in my ears. I turn around and its Devany.

“Uhh ummm just telling Eleanor here about uhh us having coffee?” I said wait I just said that as a question ghaa im stupid sometimes!

“Um ok well im ready or why don’t we leave now? Ya” Devany asked

“Great lets go” I said

“I hope you guys have fun!” Eleanor said with anger and jealously in her voice. I think she hasn’t moved on yet.

“Sorry I interrupted. That seemed like a tense conversation you guys were having” Devany said and she seemed scared. Why in the hell would she be scared?

“Oh no you didn’t interrupt you actually saved me. If you didn’t know me and her used to go out” I said hoping I didn’t scare her off or anything

“Oh haha I didn’t know that intill now” She said. When she speaks her voice sounds like an angel. Gha I hope she can be my next girlfriend! Oh great now I sound desperate!

DEVANYS POV

When Louis told me that Eleanor was hes EX I didn’t know how to react. Eleanor told me she had a Ex boyfriend and his name was Louis but I didn’t think it was Louis Tomlinson from One Direction! Like who would think that!  

At Starbucks

Louis and I were sitting at a booth with our Lattes just talking about our lifes

“How about we do 10 questions for you?” Louis said “So I can get to know you better”

“Uh sure” I agreed, I didn’t want to upset him because I didn’t want to

“Great! You go first”

“Ok then ask away” I said and hoping he wouldn’t bring up my family!

“Ok first question.. Have you lived anywhere else before?” He Asked well that’s an easy question

“Yep I used to live in Georgia in America then I moved here about a year ago”

“Ok favorite color?”

“Voilet”

“Favorite food?”

“Pasta”

“Favorite book?”

“The Hunger Games”

“Favorite band?” He said with a smirk on his face. Great just Great!!

“Little Mix and You guys”

“Favorite song by us?”

“They Don’t Know About Us”

“How many siblings do you have?”

“None im the only child”

“Favorite movie?”

“The Harry Potter Series”

“Who is your favorite from us?” Again another smirk

“Louis Tomlinson” What I had to answer and hes my favorite! Im not gonna lie!! He just chuckles and smiles

“If you could go anywhere in the world for 2 weeks with someone, where would you to and who with?”

“I would go to Italy and probably with my friend Izzy or with a boyfriend if I ever get one.”

“Well that’s the end of the 10 questions! Look at the time I should probably get going or im gonna get yelled at by the boys” He said

“Haha ok bye see you later” I said oh great I just sound desperate

“Ok heres my number. Text me sometime” He said and handed me a piece of paper with his number on it. I just smiled at the paper and looked up and waved to him goodbye. I walked back to the studio and got in my range rover and started to head home.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys heres chapter 4!! I will try to update again very quickly! I hope you liked it! How did you feel about Eleanor being Louis Ex? Do you think there be problems with them later?

So im thinking about giving Devany a twitter or instagram..... which one should i do? Answer please!!

But FOLLOW ME ON HERE!!

Twitter: @camrynchardy

Instagram: @onedirectionninjalistic