Chapter 23

Song for chapter: Somebody To Love by Queen.

DEVANYS POV

It has been 4 weeks since the first week of The X Factor and I am see here, which im still surprised. A week ago the boys (1D) started there world tour. I am so proud of them and I miss Louis so much, its making me crazy but I am pursuing my dream which to be a singer. While on the competition I met these 2 amazing girls name Kara and Kaylyn. They are not in the competition, Kara is one of the makeup artist and Kaylyn is a hair dresser but they are my favorite makeup and hairdressers. I have become very close friends with them. They actually like me for me not for Louis Tomlinsons girlfriend, ya know?

All the songs that I have sung over the pass 4 weeks, I have worked very hard. The second week I performed Cant Help Falling In Love by Elvis, it was Elvis week. The third week I performed Sweet Child o’ Mine by Guns and Roses, it was rock week. The fourth week I performed Every Breath You Take by The Police, this one has been my favorite so far. The fifth week I performed I Want You Back by The Jackson 5. This week im performing Somebody To Love by Queen. I literally cant wait to perform!

Right now im sitting in the makeup chair where I get my makeup done and guess whos doing it! Kara! Yay!!

“Stop moving or im going to put foundation in your eye!” Kara said.

“Sorry, im so excited for tonight!” I said back.

“I bet you are now stop moving!!”

“Alright alright I will, geez” She stuck her tongue out at me and I did it back.

After about 45 minutes Kara put foundation, eyeliner, mascara, concealer, and blue eye shadow. After I check myself out in the mirror I went to the hairdresser area to go see Kaylyn so she could do my hair. I found her and she told me to sit down on the chair.

“So are you excited for tonight?” Kaylyn asked me.

“Yes, im very excited, you have no idea.” I answered her back.

“I bet!”

I could feel my hair being pulled in different directions. I was wondering what she was doing to it, I hope nothing horrible. Kaylyn wouldn’t do anything bad, right? Right? At least I hope.

After 40 minutes of my hair getting pulled and me yelping its finally done. Kaylyn turns the chair around where I can see the mirror. As soon as I look at the mirror I was breathless. My hair was up but it was teased and in the bun but it looked much bigger than usual (I saw Perrie Edwards have this hair do one time and I though I would use it in the book hehe, pic on side). After that I headed to my dresser room and got ready.

This performance is gonna be great.

**************

2 hours later, its my turn to perform. Here it goes……

Can anybody find me somebody to love?

 Each morning I get up I die a little

 Can barely stand on my feet

 Take a look in the mirror and cry

 Lord what you're doing to me

 I have spent all my years in believing you

 But I just can't get no relief,

 Lord!

 Somebody, somebody

 Can anybody find me somebody to love?

 I work hard every day of my life

 I work till I ache my bones