Play Me Like The Drums {Ashto...

By 5soswriterx

❝Bad boy but oh so good lips❞ ashton irwin punk au More

Play Me Like The Drums {Ashton Irwin/5SOS Fanfic}
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twelve

11.6K 283 103
By 5soswriterx

Woo! Double update!

Punk Ashton makes me cry. Regular Ashton makes me cry. Ashton makes me cry.

Enjoy!

-

I walked all the way down to a shabby corner store on the end of the street. I walked inside and grabbed an ice cream bar and a soda and paid. I walked back out and kept walking until I found a tree to sit under. Once I did I unwrapped my ice cream and started licking it. I stared at the people walking by, I saw a couple holding hands, the girl smiling and the boy making her laugh. I wondered what it was like to be happy with the boy you like.

"I thought that was you." Someone said and sat down next to me, it was Luke.

"Hey Luke." I said and licked my ice cream again.

"Why are you siting under a tree and eating ice cream?"

"Im drinking soda too." I said and showed him the soda, he laughed.

"So why are you here?" He said.

"I don't really know, just showed up here."

"Are you okay?"

"No." I said and finished my ice cream. and wiped my face off with a napkin.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Luke asked. I opened my mouth to say no but I realized he was reaching out to me. It might be nice to tell someone everything and get it all off my chest. 

I told him everything. From the first time Ashton and I where alone on my bed, to when I saw him and Jess outside the restaurant. I was honest and I told him how he said nothing happened but I wasn't quite sure. I told him about my feelings for Calum and all this drama.

"Wow, seems like you have been through hell." Luke said and I nodded.

"Yep. He defiantly knows how to play someone." I said

"How about we take you somewhere tonight. Just you, me , Ava, Kayla, and Mikey. It will be my treat. Just hang loose and have fun."

"Yeah, that does sound good." I said and gave him a smile.

"Okay, be ready at your dorm by eight. I suggest party apparel." He said and gave me a devious smile, and I returned the smile.

-

Close to eight in my dorm I was looking in the mirror. I went shopping and bought a tight black one shoulder dress. I wasn't wearing any tights and I bought a pair of heels. I curled my hair and left it down. I did a smoky eye with thick black eyeliner. I was going to have a fun night.

"Luke is here! Ready Renna?"

"Yep!" I called and walked out of the vanity section. Kayla was wrapped Michael around wearing a strapless red dress with a short ruffled skirt and black pumps. Michael bent down and gave her a kiss and Ava rolled her eyes.

"Save that for later tonight." She said and MIkey snickered and Kayla gave her a smirk.

Ava was wearing a midnight blue dressed that had a tight pencil skirt that stopped at mid-thigh.

"Lets go guys." She said and we all walked out the door.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up into the parking lot of a night club. The drive there was fun, we sung along to a bunch of songs and rolled the windows down. We all got out of the car and walked into the entrance. The sight was amazing, there was a loft and bar area with blue and purple lights, with booths and tables and chairs all the same color of white. The dance floor was huge, it was dark on that side except the multi-colored strobe lights flashing.

"Wow." I whispered.

Michael led Kayla to the dance floor and Ava and Luke where about to go get a booth to get some food.

"Have fun tonight." Luke said and gave me a smile.

"Thank you." I said and gave him a quick hug.

Once they left I decided to go to the bar.

"Hello ma'am, what would you like?" The bartender asked and I tried to think of that one type of vodka I had at the party but I wasn't sure what flavor it was.

"Can you actually help me pick a drink? Im not sure what I want."

"Sure. What flavors are you looking for?"

"Something strong and sweet." I said and he laughed.

"Sounds like you have had cherry vodka before." He said and I nodded, if I had to place a taste on the vodka I had before it would be cherry. "Want me to add it in a cocktail?"

"Sure."

"Okay, I'll get you some." He said and disappeared behind the counter.

I realized he didn't ask for my ID. Maybe I looked older than nineteen. I just shrugged it off, he didn't ask for it and I wasn't going to complain about that.

"Here you go." He said and handed me a large, tall glass with a pink straw.

"Thanks." I said and took the glass. I took a sip and smiled. This was so much better than the straight vodka. It still had the same burn but it was sweeter.

I took my drink and walked past the booths.

"Renna come join us!" Kayla called. All of my friends where sitting in a booth, with one basket or fries and a basket of chips. 

I walked over to them and sat next to Kayla.

"I see you have already hit the bar." Michael said and everyone laughed, even me.

"I'm surprised you haven't yet." I said and everyone laughed more.

A waitress came back with a tray of about ten drinks and everyone but me got one. I would get one when I finished mine. We all talked and laughed, ordering more drinks and food. After a while I got up.

"Im going to go to the dance floor." I said and stumbled to the dance floor.

I started dancing to the nameless techno song and it was all a blur. The drinks where finally catching up to me, my motions where messy.

"Hey babe." A husky voice said behind me.

"Who are you?" I asked and giggled, he just smiled. "What is your name?"

"Its anything you want it to be." He said and got closer to me.

"No really." I said and tripped slightly, grabbing on his arm.

"Watch yourself." He said and I laughed more.

"Want to come to my place?'

"No, you come to mine. My dorm is only ten minutes away and my roommates are still here." I whispered and he nodded.

I clung onto his arm as he guided me out to a shiny silver car. I told him where the dorms where and he drove across the rode, smooth. He parked and I stumbled out the car. The ride wore off some of my drinking, I was drunk but not as drunk as I was before coming here.

"This way." I said and took off my heels and walked down the dorm hall with him. I put my key in the lock and it was halfway turned before the guy wrapped his arms around my waist and started sucking on my neck.

"Stop." I giggled and moved my shoulders up to block his face, instead he nibbled on my earlobe.

 I  finished unlocking the door and it slid open. All the sudden he picked me up and walked inside my door. Once he closed the door he put his lips on mine and I could taste the whiskey. I returned the kiss, it didn't have fire or passion but it was enough.

"Take off some fabric babe." He said huskily and I giggled.

"Get the fuck away from her." I heard a low growl from the other side of the room.

I looked up and saw Ashton standing, his eyes dark and his hands clenched into fists, his knuckles white.

"Babe who is this?" The guy from the club asked and turned to me.

"Babe?" Ashton asked, his voice even angrier.

"Yeah. You heard me. Babe." He said and smirked at Ashton.

The next thing I knew it Ashton's fist was connected to the man's face. He rapidly punched him until I could finally connect what was happening.

"Ashton stop!" I yelled and ran over to Ashton, who was towered over the man, on the floor covering his face.

"Look at me Ashton, please." I said and his dark hazel eyes looked up into me. I was sure my eyes had a pleading gaze. His fist finally slowed and he let his hand drop.

He got up and then looked at the man.

"Go." 

The man slowly got up and staggered out the dorm. 

"What are you doing here?" I turned to Ashton.

"I could say the same about you and that asshole."

I just ignored him and walked over to my dresser. I pulled out my soft striped pj pant sand a T-shirt. I changed right in front of Ashton, I was simply too tired to give a shit. I climbed into my bed and pulled the covers up to my neck. Ashton climbed into the bunk on the top.

"Why did you beat him up?" I mumbled, my body in sleep mode but my mouth and mind needed some answers.

"Because he called you babe."

"So?"

"I don't want anyone but me calling you that." He said, his voice soft.

"Why? You don't want me." I said, almost fully asleep.

"I do. I really do."

-

Thanks for reading!

Ok so I wont post for the next four days because I have cheer camp Mon-Wed and then my cousin is coming over Thurs so I will write when I can but I cant promise an upload until Friday

Please

-Vote

-Comment

-Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 7.3K 46
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?