The Calder Twins >discontinue...

outofhislimit tarafından

Eleanor and Emery Calder are twins sisters and have often been mistaken for each other. When Eleanor's boyfri... Daha Fazla

The Calder Twins:: Chapter 1
The Calder Twins:: Chapter 2
The Calder Twins: Chapter 4
The Calder Twins: Chapter 5
The Calder Twins: Chapter 6
The Calder Twins: Chapter 7
The Calder Twins: Chapter 8
The Calder Twins: Chapter 9
The Calder Twins: Chapter 10
The Calder Twins: Chapter 11
The Calder Twins: Chapter 12
The Calder Twins: Chapter 13
The Calder Twins: Chapter 14
The Calder Twins: Chapter 15
The Calder Twins: Chapter 16
The Calder Twins: Chaper 17
The Calder Twins: Chapter 18
The Calder Twins: Chapter 19
The Calder Twins: Chapter 20
The Calder Twins: Chapter 21
The Calder Twins: Chapter 22
Author's Note

The Calder Twins: Chapter 3

517 15 2
outofhislimit tarafından

Ok, so chapter 3! People *cough* *cough* SARAH *cough*. Sorry had to do that...

Hahaha so I'm having so much fun "researching" Eleanor and Louis (like I already didn't).

What? I didn't say nothing! You didn't read what you thought!!

I bet you just read that again. Didn't you? Hahaha, I'm physic!!! Well where was I? Oh yeah!

Ok just to clear it up, this is in late July in 2012. The VMAs were in September right? Idk, but someone please answer that for me. Thanks!!

On

With

The

Next

Chapter

---------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 3:: Life of Lies

*Emery's POV*

I don't know how long I'm in the bathroom, but the whole time I cry. My head starts to hurt and I have a huge heart ache. "Hello? Emery?" I hear a voice come from downstairs. I force myself to quiet down and wait. "Emery, I know you in there." Eleanor's voice sounds outside the bathroom door.

I don't answer. I lift my head slightly and sigh. "Em, please open up." Eleanor says. I let my head fall down again and groan. "Emery, please come out of there." El says. I shake my head and mutter "No, I am fine in here." I hear El sigh and her soft footsteps down the hallway.

At least she left me alone. She knows I'm upset, whenever I'm upset I hide in here. I can't tell her. She will hate me forever. I can't tell her, not ever. But she's your sister and you did enjoy it, that stupid inner voice says. No, I didn't! I don't want Louis to kiss me again. I will have to lie to Eleanor to save her feelings.

Wait, what if she finds out I lied to her? She'll know I've been living a life of lies for who knows how long. I stand, slowly. My legs are a bit unsteady, or stiff, from sitting down so long. I look in the mirror and nearly scream. The person in the mirror is not me.

Her eyes are red and puffy, her makeup is smudged and running. This person's hair is a mess and her shoulders are hunched. This is not me. First, I wipe my face off and fix my makeup as best as I can. I brush my hair out and straighten my back. I go to my room, close the door and change into a coca cola tank and short shorts.

Raising my head higher, I open the door and walk down stairs to find Eleanor on the couch. "Is everything ok?" She asks. "Yeah. Everything's perfectly fine"

"We need to pick out what we're gonna wear to the VMAs." El says. "Danielle is coming too right?" I ask and Eleanor nods. I sit down on the other side of the couch and El looks at me slightly confused. "What happened? I got to Starbucks and Louis said you left." She asks. Our eyes meet. Her brown eyes lock on my hazel ones. "I just... I was tired and I wasn't feeling too well." I lie.

Why am I lying? I shouldn't be lying to Eleanor! But I have to, I have to save her from all the pain. No you must tell her, that inner voice says. Why do I have that anyway? I don't want it!

"Is that why you were in the bathroom?" El asks. I nod and glance up at her. She doesn't believe me. You can see it in her eyes. "Well, if you need any medicine or anything let me know." She says. I nod and lean back into the couch.

Why is it so hard to talk to her? Because you want her boyfriend! What? No I don't! Stupid inner voice!

I sigh and run a hand through my hair. "I'm going to go get some stuff." I say. "What kind of stuff?" Eleanor asks. I rake my brain for an answer. "Just some stuff, things." I reply, grabbing my purse and keys. Then I leave.

---

When I drive to wherever I'm going I let my mind relax a bit. My phone rings and I jump. "Hello?" I ask picking it up. "Hey, where are you?" Louis' voice says. "Just driving to, um, to the tattoo place. I guess." I say when I pull up. "Your getting a tattoo?" Louis asks astonished. "Yeah, I've wanted one for a while." I say.

"Want me to come with you? For comfort?" Louis asks. I nod and remember he can't see me. "Yes, please come." I say and he agrees. "I'll be there soon." He says then hangs up. I sigh and walk inside.

"How can I help you?" The woman at the front desk asks. "Um, I'm here for a tattoo on my side." I say shyly. Te woman smile and says "First time?" I nod and she hands me a booklet of cool tattoos. "Actually I have a picture of it." I say pulling it my phone. She studies the words that form an infinity sign. "This is doable. It may hurt a lot though." She warns. "Where wouldn't it hurt?" I mutter. She laughs and I chuckle. "You have a point." She says.

"Right this wa- oh hello, Lou!" She says, her attention turned to someone behind me. I turn around and see Louis standing there. "Here for another one?" She asks and he shakes his head. "Nope, just here for my friend." He says.

Friend. He used the word friend. I am relieved yet, deep down I feel a burning pain. He's not yours, I tell myself sternly.

"Well, right this way." The woman says. "I'm Natasha by the way." She says when we get to a small side room. "I'm Emery Calder." I say and Natasha shakes my hand. "Where do you want this?" She asks again, holding up my phone. "Right here." I say pointing to an area on my hip. "Alright, shirt off." Natasha says.

I cast a nervous glance at Louis and he shrugs. I groan and pull my short over my head. "Lou can you hold this?" I ask, handing him my top. He nods and takes it, sitting down with it across his lap. "Ok, let's get this over with." I say, stretching out on the reclined chair. Louis pulls his chair closer and says "You can't move at all." I nod and take his outstretched hand. Dispute my obvious fear, I feel calm inside. Almost as if Louis' presence soothes me.

---

Fudge cakes that was painful. "Now you have to be careful with it." Natasha is telling me. I nod slowly and carefully pull my shirt back over my head, with Louis' help of course. "Thanks Natasha. I'm sure I'll be back in a few months." I say with a teasing note. "Oh, I'm sure you will." She replies and I walk out of the parole with Lou. "Anywhere else you want to go?" He asks.

I shrug and lean against the good of my car. "Why did you call me earlier?" I ask. Lou gazes at me with those mesmerising blue-green eyes. "I wanted to talk to you." He says simply. "Let's take my car and I'll drop you off back here." Louis says. I shrug and lock my car again then follow Louis to his.

He turns in the radio and pulls out of the parking lot. The sun was on its decent and the sky was a beautiful blue colour. I listen to the radio and singing to Wild Ones by Flo Rida. I hear a second voice and turn to look at Louis. He is singing with me, I let myself smile.

This will be fun, not romantic at all. Just fun. I smile and turn the radio louder. "Roll the widows down." I say and Louis does. We drive in his Porsche with the windows down and music blasting. People stare and we sing louder. A few fans recognise us but, as usual, think I'm Eleanor.

The thing is Eleanor doesn't sing, she will sing with me when I beg her to. Other than that, she never does. I sing all the time in the other hand.

The fans cheer as we sing song after song. We drive around at random, just having fun, sharing our music with the world.

After a bit, Louis and I turn the radio down and roll the windows back up. "So what do you want to do now?" I ask. Louis smiles and says "You'll see." I look out the window and watch. I'm not sure exactly where we are but I don't really care. I'm with Louis and I'm happy. The pain in my side is almost forgotten. Almost, it's still there but not as much.

Louis parks in a parking lot by the docks. He gets out an helps me out. My hip is refusing to corporate. Why did I have to get this now? Oh well, it was fun.

He takes my hand and leads me to the end of the docks and we sit down. Our feet hang off the edge and we watch the sun as it begins to disappear on the horizon. Louis doesn't let go if my hand and I don't care. The beauty of the sunset captivates me.

"Eleanor doesn't know." Louis says snapping me out of my trance. "What?" I ask confused. "About the kiss." Louis says. I stare at him, his blue-green eyes show pain an confusion. Then it flashes away. "No, I don't want her to know though. It would kill her." I say. Louis searches my face for something.

"You want to protect her." He says. I nod and look back out at the ocean. "Then tell her. If she finds out that you've been hiding it, she will be even more unhappy." Louis says. "She'll think I've been living a life of lies." I add. Lou looks at me, I feel his eyes trained on the side of my face. "We can tell her together." He says, putting his arm around me. I lean into his and sigh.

"Then what?" I ask. I listen to Louis' heart beat and wait for his answer. "Then we see what she thinks." He says simply. I sigh and nuzzle into Lou more. "What if she wants me to take you?" I fret. "She won't. She'll understand." Louis says.

"Eleanor will understand. That's just who she is." Louis insists. I nod slowly and scoot closer to him. This moment is one I never want to leave. "She will understand. If anything she'll know it was a mistake." I say. Louis stiffens against my head and around my shoulders. "It was a mistake right?" I ask.

---------------------------------------------

There's the next chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed it!!

What will happen next? Give meh predictions!! Have fun guessing!!

Oh, btw the tattoo says "Live the life you love" and "Love the life you live" in the shape of an infinity sign. :)

Thank you loves!!

xx

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

109K 867 25
Hi love, let me explain, I'm a 17-year-old girl. My name is Emily Amelia Calder. Yes you heard me, I said CALDER. As in little sister from Eleanor C...
446K 7.1K 52
Eleanor just got out of a messy relationship when she recieves a phone call from her best friend, Harry Styles. When she goes to visit him in London...
334 38 44
Imagine going from shy girl in the back of the room to dating your brothers best mate Liam Payne. What would you do? Hi I'm Riley Horan. Yeah that's...
11.7K 948 30
A/N: I wrote this book when I was 10 years old so prepare to cringe. 👫👫👫 What would you do if you were taken by four teenagers? Well, you mostly s...